• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Question regarding The Empire Strikes Back(yeah, it's AB related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have been a DL for a long time and a big Star Wars fan for about as long, so this has naturally been bugging me for a while:

Was that a diaper that Mark Hamill was wearing in the bacta tank after he was attacked by the snow beast?

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Ya know, it never ceases to amaze me how some people take diapers too seriously and thin they see diapers everywhere.

Makes me laugh.

WildThing121675

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Sorry about that. I made my comment cause I've seen similar like this ones over the past 8 years online, and all the time I see them, it makes me crack up with a laugh. It was not meant to e mean.

I've seen like five different versions of 'Did I see a diaper in (insert movie title here)?" question by people online in the past month. That's why I said what I said. It's comical in a way, not a mean-spirited way.

WildThing121675

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
All they did was answer your question. :s.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
it looked like a diaper to me too. but I have no idea what kinds it was.
but it would have to have been some sort of swim diaper, being luke was completly under water in that scene.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
If you read the Star Wars books... you will discover that it was a protective undergarment. The original idea was that he was supposed to be nude... but that would have never gotten by the censors... so they improvised something else. Not much more is said about it... as patients in bacta tanks were kept sedated they didn't really produce much waste. But if it makes you feel any better you can consider it a diaper.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Yeah...I mean, of course they didn't use an actual diaper for it, and calling it a "diaper" in the movie would have just come across as silly.

But...it does LOOK like a diaper. And as others have said, I would imagine that it would have served the same purpose in that situation...not just be used as clothing.

So I don't think anyone thinking "diaper" when they first saw it is someone who goes around looking for and getting excited about diapers everywhere they see them.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I was wondering the same thing! (Username from TBDL was Han Solo)

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Actually, I'm going to say yes this time! Look closely, it is!

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Let's be honest with ourselves- do we REALLY want to picture Mark Hamill in a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.