MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I am thinking about being a little rather than diapering up and doing the whole baby thing. With that said I still have diapers that I really don't want to just pitch and I don't know who to give them to.

I am wondering if it would be against the rules to say "free diapers." I think I can manage to pay for shipping so long as it is within the united states. I really want them to go to some one on this forum because everyone on here has been nice to me.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
I am thinking about being a little rather than diapering up and doing the whole baby thing. With that said I still have diapers that I really don't want to just pitch and I don't know who to give them to.

I am wondering if it would be against the rules to say "free diapers." I think I can manage to pay for shipping so long as it is within the united states. I really want them to go to some one on this forum because everyone on here has been nice to me.

You can do it if you like, but bear in mind you're asking people to give you their name and address. Most people won't do that.

Personally, I suggest not doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.