Question: how much do you spend on Diapers?

Needing diapers 24/7 I spend on average $150 to $175 per month. Too much but I don’t have a choice.

• Sad
Reactions: Lyokodl and mommysgirlthing
$30 to $50 a year, I'm very limited, but I can still make it work. 😁
The worst thing would be not having any diapers at all :(

Reactions: mommysgirlthing
I don't buy them on a regular basis, but my stash is almost all ABDL. I do buy in bulk because it is cheaper. And I look for sales. I have about 17 packages of diapers in my stash.. so about $680 worth, but spent less than that because of buying in bulk and sales. The pandemic actually allows me to buy more because of all the covid bonuses Walmart gives me as an employee.

Lyokodl said:
The worst thing would be not having any diapers at all :(

agreed!

Reactions: Lyokodl
lopearedboy said:
oo! we have a financial master here, what kind of cloth do you use?

edit: that sounds dumb; i meanhow do they compare to disposables?

Age old debate. It just really depends on what you like. I was a cloth/plastic/pins baby, so that is my realism. I feel very comforted in that. I have some disposables but wear them very infrequently, they are just not comfortable and feel very restrictive to me, when a disposable gets wet, I feel like a tick getting ready to pop! When cloth gets wet, it droops, but if you are wearing plastic pants and the diaper was put on you correctly it is not a problem for me.

On the monetary side, the initial outlay is steep, I have about 3 dozen mostly night weight as I love the added thickness, but I also have some day weight as well as a few contours for adventuring out. They have held up wonderfully. I do not wear 24/7 as I am a professional in the public eye, and have a few more years to work yet. But I do wear 2-3 almost every day, so diaper washing gets done at least twice a week. So I will let you do the math on how much wearing that is vs constantly buying disposables. I will say, at least 2 x a year I have to purchase plastic pants as over time they do wear out. I have a rotating collection of a dozen that are in use, with about a half dozen in reserve. The plastic over time will harden not matter how well you care for them and eventually enough getting pulled on and off over thick diapers they will eventually get a tear, usually around the waste band. So about every 6 mos or so, I will order a few pair.

I use: adultclothdiaper.com the product is outstanding, their customer service excellent, responsive and discreet. I buy their plastic pants as well.

Bottom line, wear what makes you feel the best, for me it is cloth/plastic/pins

• Love
Ehorton said:
Needing diapers 24/7 I spend on average $150 to $175 per month. Too much but I don’t have a choice.
Don’t be sad. It could be so much worse. My wife always reminds me its not a big deal. We bought diapers for the kids for 5 years. Now we buy the diapers for you their just bigger. I think she thinks they are cute but won’t admit it. Lol. We look at my diapers as living cost. I’ll need them for the rest of my life so we just budget for diapers like anything else.

littlemoosey said:
Age old debate. It just really depends on what you like. I was a cloth/plastic/pins baby, so that is my realism. I feel very comforted in that. I have some disposables but wear them very infrequently, they are just not comfortable and feel very restrictive to me, when a disposable gets wet, I feel like a tick getting ready to pop! When cloth gets wet, it droops, but if you are wearing plastic pants and the diaper was put on you correctly it is not a problem for me.

On the monetary side, the initial outlay is steep, I have about 3 dozen mostly night weight as I love the added thickness, but I also have some day weight as well as a few contours for adventuring out. They have held up wonderfully. I do not wear 24/7 as I am a professional in the public eye, and have a few more years to work yet. But I do wear 2-3 almost every day, so diaper washing gets done at least twice a week. So I will let you do the math on how much wearing that is vs constantly buying disposables. I will say, at least 2 x a year I have to purchase plastic pants as over time they do wear out. I have a rotating collection of a dozen that are in use, with about a half dozen in reserve. The plastic over time will harden not matter how well you care for them and eventually enough getting pulled on and off over thick diapers they will eventually get a tear, usually around the waste band. So about every 6 mos or so, I will order a few pair.

I use: adultclothdiaper.com the product is outstanding, their customer service excellent, responsive and discreet. I buy their plastic pants as well.

Bottom line, wear what makes you feel the best, for me it is cloth/plastic/pins

thank you for such a well thought out response, cloth is defiantly worth a shot then! i am very interested in just how much money is saved. thank you for sharing

Reactions: littlemoosey
I would say I spend about $150/month on average. Mostly Abenas and pull-ups (for work) sometimes I get a pack or two of abdl diapers.

• Love
I don't wear 24/7 usually but since the COVID-19 lockdown I've been wearing them more and more but I also tend to buy in bulk so probably $300-400 every 4-5 months depending on how often I wore them of course I also by mainly from ABU and Rearz but a lot of the time I can make a diaper last a few days by simply not using it and just wearing it.

• Love
$6.29 per day, $189 per month, @2,265 per year

• Wow
Reactions: Lyokodl and mommysgirlthing
Right now as I plan for being 24/7 for the fall semester, I am looking at spending $130 to $160 a month on diapers for 4 months. I am hoping I end up staying on the lower side of that because if I enjoy being 24/7 for the fall I will probably want to do the same in the spring. Right now I have a lot of unknowns as I don't know how many diapers I will go though a day. After a month of 24/7 I will have a better answer for you.

ThePhotographer said:
Right now as I plan for being 24/7 for the fall semester, I am looking at spending $130 to $160 a month on diapers for 4 months. I am hoping I end up staying on the lower side of that because if I enjoy being 24/7 for the fall I will probably want to do the same in the spring. Right now I have a lot of unknowns as I don't know how many diapers I will go though a day. After a month of 24/7 I will have a better answer for you.

i look forward to updates on your 24/7 journey!
good luck my friend :)

I buy a case of 72 Dry Direct diapers at a time. The cost is $70.00/case. I use 10 cases/year; so, I spend $700.00/year on these excellent pull ups. I use 1 during the day and 1 at night. I also use Medline Protection Plus that come in a case of 80 for $60.00/case. I use 4 cases of these/year so that's another $240.00/year. I guess I spend about $940.00/year on diapers. But, I don't drink, smoke, or gamble; so, I guess it's money well spent. :ROFLMAO: The Medline pull ups are not nearly as good as the Dry Direct diapers. I normally wear them at night when I like to wear 2 diapers at the same time. About 4 or 5 hours before I'm going to bed, I will cut 6 - 8 slits in the outer layer of a Medlines and put it on. Then I will put the much better Dry Direct diaper on over it. After that, and before I go to bed, I pee as much as I can into the diapers. What the Medline cannot absorb leaks thru to the outer diaper. All in all, I normally go to bed each night with quite full diapers between my legs. I really like the feeling of the wetness, bulge, and sag as I snuggle in for the night. (y)

Reactions: SAPexpanded
Too Much .... I’m diapered 24/7 and go through approx 110-120+ a month I’m only wearing premium or premium ab diapers avg cost a month 190-220$ a month

Reactions: BlizzardKid and Ebabyboy12
BabySkye75 said:
Too Much .... I’m diapered 24/7 and go through approx 110-120+ a month I’m only wearing premium or premium ab diapers avg cost a month 190-220$ a month
That’s right about where I’m at too. I don’t know that I use 100 plus diaper a month but I spend the same amount.

Reactions: BabySkye75
Roughly $6 (Canuck bucks) a day, so roughly $2200 a year plus other supplies 🤷‍♂️

about $200 a month full time 24/7 diapers tho but i poo in the toilet

Reactions: BabySkye75
Around $200 a month, 24/7 due to I/c

Probs around 80-100 dollars I dunno just started wearing in april and never ran out after my first order, but I wanted more safaris so I bought 2 cases of those, I dont wear everyday but I have 2 cases and a pack in my closet at the moment (yeah that sounds right lol)
Just kinda going through the nappies XD, it doesnt bother my partner (he buys them) so I guess money isnt a priority for me. He knows I use them and they make me happy *shurgs* If I were the one buying them yeah I feel the number would be far less XD

I wanna buy different sizes if I were to ever get a little friend could come in handy, never know 🐸 🌈 but might just buy samples for those times

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl
probably £80 a month or more

Reactions: SAPexpanded
Back