AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
hey, i was wondering if there is a place somwhere that sells cloth diapers that are... frilly, pink, ect? I know i could always buy the girls version of goodnites or somthing like that but i want somthing that is reusable. well, when i can get my paws on em at least.

Also, what kind of diapers do you guys use?

thanks ^.^

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't really explore my sissy side that much...I'll save that for when I have better access to things

unbeliever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have a pink cloth diaper i got on ebay, it came from ciina and took weeks to arive. Its a cloth and velcro type deal, pink with a hello kitty type print on it. It pretty much sux to be honest, it fits well and is comfy but I find that plastic pants and cloth = leaks, especially around the waist in bed.
But what the heck, it was cheap, I dont remember exactly what i paid, and its ok for when im out of bambinos and rilly want to wear.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
perhaps this 2 sec google search would be better for you.
A Sissy Kiss ~*~* For Sissy Baby Girls and Adult Baby Girls
yes, but it has nothing im looking for. This is more of a site for poeple who want ideas, not actually buying the stuff.

Thanks ^.^ this helped. I wish i didnt have to rely on E-bay tho. never been all too fond of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.