Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
For me my triggers are BF doing yhe back of the nick thing he does.

Sitting in the back of a car with someone else driving.

Hee, hee also being a Little giving my self primtion to be my self and play.

To live in the moment and not adulting. For me that is the biggest trigger.

Hugs

• Love
Reactions: GalaxyModz and lilstevie56

LiLMaus

Mommy's Naughty LiL Diaper Mouse
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
-very thick properly powdered diapers
-favorite blue/pink onesie
-wrapped in my blankie in bed
-coloring books with crayons

Reactions: GalaxyModz and MetalDan86

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I think I feel like I’m in little space when I am in bed wearing a fresh diaper, onesie, PUL pants while snuggling my plushies and sucking on my pacifier. If someone was to give me belly rubs and head pats I’d probably fall asleep almost immediately from being so comfortable…
Despite feeling like I’m really little I still don’t know if I fit in the category of adult baby or babyfur because I’m a carer type?

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, MetalDan86 and LiLMaus

LiLMaus

Mommy's Naughty LiL Diaper Mouse
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
IcyBlue said:
I think I feel like I’m in little space when I am in bed wearing a fresh diaper, onesie, PUL pants while snuggling my plushies and sucking on my pacifier. If someone was to give me belly rubs and head pats I’d probably fall asleep almost immediately from being so comfortable…Despite feeling like I’m really little I still don’t know if I fit in the category of adult baby or babyfur because I’m a carer type?

don't feel like you need to pigeon hole yourself just because of a few labels. What gets you into the caring mode or how would you approach that part of yourself?

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
@LiLMaus I’m always in care mode to some degree… it’s just how I’ve lived? Teaching others and making sure that people have fun understanding what they’re learning is what brings me happiness. So being empathetic towards each person’s situation seems just normal? I don’t work with children but I’ve found those kids I did teach basic life skills to were very appreciative of what they learned even if its how to get a cup from a water dispenser 😹
If an adult wants me to care for them then I’ll do my best but its a slightly different role in this situation. It’s a relationship that has to grow and evolve over time if anything? I have only ever cared for one girl but she has grown to enjoy other things now that she had her binge of being cared for? That wasn’t anything more than care for them either. Each to their own and people change/grow with experiences and fateful encounters.

When I seem to feel little it’s just a fleeting moment when I’m going to sleep so I’m not really sure? It’s basically me letting all my guard down and submitting where I just fall asleep with a melted happy feeling of comfort. I’ll have to keep thinking about how I feel if it’s something I relate to as babyfur or AB?

Reactions: LiLMaus

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Just getting a pack of nappies out of my cupboard does it for me.

Even though I know they’re there, getting them out, and taking a nappy out and unfolding it makes me feel very babyish.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

lilstevie56

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
We have been together long enough she knows all my triggers. She knows exactly how to drop me into little space. So many it's not just one major thing.
Telling me to go get a diaper and the change pad.
Walking out the door and her saying where`s your diaper bag little boy?
She kisses my forehead and gives me boobie hugs every time we see each other. Just this alone always makes me drop.
That look she gives me .
Feeding me out in public. It looks very loving to anyone else but for us it's our special thing.
Picking out my clothes.
Too many others.

Last edited:
Reactions: IcyBlue, VisaT and littlemoosey

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I haven't experienced little space all that much. Whenever I do feel like being little all I end up doing is snuggling up with my stuffie and lay down on the bed or couch. I would watch cartoons but I live in an apartment and I wouldn't want anyone else to hear the TV if I was watching cartoons.

I feel like what would little space me the most is having a CG or hanging out with other littles

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
luke317 said:
Whats the thing that never fails to put you in little space 🍼
The smell of J&J baby powder and sight of plushies.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Diapers 😂

LittleTahani

Baby Tahani ( tahini means wild flower Choctaw)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Mommy whispering in my ear softly sweetly “Does my baby need to be changed?” ….🥰

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For me it's just putting on a diaper and plastic pants. I suddenly start regressing.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC
Status
Not open for further replies.