Question for the guys...erections

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am sure this topic has been brought up but I didn't see anything recent posts so here goes...I wear a diaper to bed every night. The optimal position for me and I would assume most of us guys is to point ourselves down so we don’t leak out of the top of the diaper while we are sleeping. I have tried pointing up because it’s more comfortable and I almost always leak.

My problem is that I have been waking up a lot lately uncomfortable because my body is trying to pitch a tent in my diaper while being in that pointing down position. It’s very uncomfortable and I hope it’s not doing and damage down there. Anyone else have this experience? Any tips or thoughts? I assume I won’t be doing any harm to myself if this continues but I may ask by doctor next time I go in for a physical even though they don’t know that I wear diapers...

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I used to have this problem, but continued spinal problems have led to ED so no longer a problem for me.

When it happens reach in and adjust yoursel for a more comfortable position, Good news is that it is incredibly difficult to pass water when erect. When everything settles back dowm, re=adjust so you are pointing down again. And yes it is possible to damage the blood vessels leading to what is incorrectly called a fractured penis.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
And yes it is possible to damage the blood vessels leading to what is incorrectly called a fractured penis.

I am sorry to hear about your spinal issues. Regarding what you said about a fractured penis, I have noticed a decline in my abilities to become erect during times of arousal so I hope these occasional night time erections are not doing any damage. I guess I’ll need to bring it up at my next doctors visit. ApprecIate your input!

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It wears off the older you get.

When I first got adult nappies aged 12 I couldn’t put one on without being so excited I would orgasm.

This gradually developed into having to point up when putting it on (to avoid being very uncomfortable) and pointing down when everything had settled.

I’m in my 30s now and can easily put one on and wear one without getting an erection.

BabySkye75

Shy Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
No harm it might be painful because of the restrictions in the diaper, it will subside as you get older thankfully my hormones for transition have fixed all of that.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This gradually developed into having to point up when putting it on (to avoid being very uncomfortable) and pointing down when everything had settled.

Same experiences here, first 3-4 weeks or so of sleeping in decent diapers wetting was pretty much out of the question since I was always rigid when awake.

Over time though I got more time relaxed, and then when I could stay down for any length of time I started trying to wet my diaper in bed, which was a whole new struggle.

Just keep it up, be patient, and give it time.

Ereid2k19

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I always point up because it's more comfortable obviously when I get hard but also when flaccid, it just feels more natural and better and makes it easier to enjoy when I want. The downside is I just don't wet laying down ever.

casualdiaper

Gaming in a Diaper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've tried pointing myself down but it just feels weird. Getting hard does suck as well as since it just makes things too tight down there.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the replies everyone! I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t doing damage to myself by pointing down. I wet while laying down so I don’t have the choice of pointing up. Sounds like I’ll be okay.

This did get me to thinking I wonder which sex has the tougher time controlling leaks? I would think men because depending on which way we are pointing and how we are positioned (sitting, standing, laying down) urine could escape in a lot of different places. When my girlfriend wets the urine only has one place to go and that is down into the most absorbent part of the diaper where the leak guards are most effective. When laying down she does tend to get more wet around her butt area and depending on how much she wets it could leak out the back waistband.

I love being a guy don’t get me wrong but it would be cool to spend one day with the opposite genders parts and see what it feels like to wet in different positions.

ABDL23

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Thanks for the replies everyone! I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t doing damage to myself by pointing down. I wet while laying down so I don’t have the choice of pointing up. Sounds like I’ll be okay.

This did get me to thinking I wonder which sex has the tougher time controlling leaks? I would think men because depending on which way we are pointing and how we are positioned (sitting, standing, laying down) urine could escape in a lot of different places. When my girlfriend wets the urine only has one place to go and that is down into the most absorbent part of the diaper where the leak guards are most effective. When laying down she does tend to get more wet around her butt area and depending on how much she wets it could leak out the back waistband.

I love being a guy don’t get me wrong but it would be cool to spend one day with the opposite genders parts and see what it feels like to wet in different positions.
I would love a girlfriend who wears a diaper and wets them, mines against them and I have to be secretive about them which sucks

DLForce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
At 33 now erections still work even when pointed down and finding that better orgasms seem to happen down than up

But yeah in a diaper, down definately feels un-natural at first

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I have this problem quite often when I need to wear because I know it'll be a very wet night if I don't. Think maybe the wires get crossed in my brain that even though I'm asleep, I'm wearing my favorite underwear. Woken many nights in a Goodnite, pointing down, and in pain feeling like I'm going to rip through, or my bladder/urethra is in pain because it can't release and wants to but there's a kink in the hose! Done better with my Luvs and convertups because I can open up, and take things into my own hands and get back to normal, hard to slip myself out when wearing Goodnites

DiaperGuy08

chronic bedwetter in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Pointing down is always the best way for us guys to try and avoid leaks. Pointing up will almost always lead to leaks and wet sheets. Plastic panties overtop your diaper can help with this to some degree. I am usually locked in a chastity cage, so I have no choice but to point down. But I can remember what those nighttime erections were like and the discomfort that accompanied them. And all the adjusting that needed to happen. The intensity of them will eventually subside and you will get used to it.

ThePaddedTurtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
i would suggest pointing it down to prevent leaks. i've always had to put mine down when getting a diaper on. i still get erections when putting on a diaper but the more i got used to them, the more my penis didn't get as erect when wearing. so in due time, you will be able to sleep peacefully without having to deal with an accidental hardon.

LittleCharlemangne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
In my experience, there's no real risk of injury, particularly after your body becomes accustomed to you wearing diapers.

I've had to wear them to bed pretty much my whole life, this was only a particular issue when I was a teenager, and after a while the body/mind recognized that getting erect while diapered was unnecessary and uncomfortable. This doesn't mean it doesn't happen, it's just not a frequent occurrence without some "assistance".

Cinderpamp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Personally, for me sometimes I will get random erections that aren’t terrible severe, but still noticeable. It really depends on the situation that caused them, but I do know that they’re very common when you wake up in the morning because testosterone levels are very high at that time.