Question for Straight or Bi ABDL GIRLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
How many of you enjoy looking at pics of guys in dips? Is it just a guy thing?

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Eh, basically I'd have to consider the guy cute without the diaper. If he's not already cute, there's no thrill.

D

Deleted member 989

I like my boys to be masculine, and that means I like them in daddy roles rather than in diapers. :p

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I like my boys to be masculine, and that means I like them in daddy roles rather than in diapers. :p
I'm the other way around. The ''macho-man'' image doesn't appeal to me much. I'd rather have a touchy-feeling guy in diapers and tie-dye than in suit or camouflage:biggrin:

Rikachan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Totally agreed. =) If a guy is really cute, he will probably be able to pull off diapers, too. But I feel it's very important that the pictures are classy and sensual. The kinda shots of a guy's lower half that are so common don't really do anything for me.

kayley

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Totally agreed. =) If a guy is really cute, he will probably be able to pull off diapers, too. But I feel it's very important that the pictures are classy and sensual. The kinda shots of a guy's lower half that are so common don't really do anything for me.
Oi! Yes! =^.^=
I don't really care what undies a guy wears, as long as he's Manly. Crotch shots are generally a turnoff even if it's just of their jeans.

I should add that seeing a bloke in nappys is never going to be a turn on. It doesn't mean its a turn off, but its far from sexy.

TakingBackCharlie

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I guess I've gone searching for pictures of guys in diapers, but it's not something that does anything sexual for me. I don't know why I do it, I just like doing it. (did that even make sense?)

cr5311

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I am not a girl, but I am a straight male who searches for male diaper pics. Females in diapers do nothing for me because I get turned on by me wearing and guy pics help me imagine what I would look like in their situation. The best is a guy in diaper in a picture with a non-diapered female.

LushieCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I look at pictures of girls 90% of the time. The only guys I would look at were the really skinny ones with a small six pack and ...my boyfriend (giggle).
Guys and girls diapered together are also shitloads of fun.

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Eh, basically I'd have to consider the guy cute without the diaper. If he's not already cute, there's no thrill.
Pretty much this. I don't really see myself as having a diaper fetish, anyway, but a guy I find super cute being all vulnerable in a nappy is going to become 100x cuter to me. A big hunky guy will do nothing for me either way.

Of course that doesn't mean I'm into wimps D: Wimpy guys are the woooorrrrst!

Also, I never actively seek out pictures of guys in diapers. If a guy I'm already into shows me pics of himself nappied, I'm so there, though.

Last edited:
C

CrinklySiren

I agree with the above, if the guy is cute then a diaper will make him that much cuter :3, though most times I find it hard to find pictures of cute boys in diapers, every now and then there is that rare gem heh. But eye of the beholder i suppose :3

D

Deleted member 989

Related: There are too many photos of hairy dudes in diapers. :X

daLira

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Both for me.... to put it in context:
A big walking chunk of muscles, probably also if he's way too hairy :p... this doesn't work with nappies. However without them and under the right circumstances... he may be sexy, though too much muscles also look... strange.
Being cute, sweet and rather boyish probably... and if I like that person anyway, well with it he may look even more cute in my eyes. But it ain't sexy for me, I'd probably see him as a kind of "brother" ^_-

Status
Not open for further replies.