question for "Sissy"

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would like to understand most of you do not seem to wax or shave, legs, arms or torso. I would like to know if it is by laziness, by will, for your half. Because it's a shame to want to put on women's clothes if it's not to go to the end of the idea, feminine clothes with a smooth skin is still more beautiful :)

I naturally don't have any chest hair so I can't shave that. My legs aren't shaven because I wear pantyhose when I wear a skirt and when I wear jeans/tights my legs are covered anyway. As for the arms, I don't shave because nobody knows so it helps to prevent prying questions.

I shave EVERYTHING twice a week.

Reactions: gerry69
It depend on whether you go out in public or not. Private dressers usually don't.

Reactions: Rusher
The color of your fur (hair) will determine a lot as to how far you can go to pass as a beautiful hairless beast.
Constant attention to hair removal will of course help in this respect - but then introduce another aspect.
Are you trying to pass or getting ready for sex reassignment.
You are going to have some -splaining to do going from a hairy ape to furless porcelain skin beauty !
The road to this change may have consequences of perhaps rashes welts reddening of the skin.

Done in private not a serious problem - donning skirts/dresses and other across the aisle gear and not
having the expected appearance raises questions - just what the heck is going on here ?
But then that is why there are forums like this one to have a lively banter - that's what is going on here !

babylock1 said:
The color of your fur (hair) will determine a lot as to how far you can go to pass as a beautiful hairless beast.
Constant attention to hair removal will of course help in this respect - but then introduce another aspect.
Are you trying to pass or getting ready for sex reassignment.
You are going to have some -splaining to do going from a hairy ape to furless porcelain skin beauty !
The road to this change may have consequences of perhaps rashes welts reddening of the skin.

Done in private not a serious problem - donning skirts/dresses and other across the aisle gear and not
having the expected appearance raises questions - just what the heck is going on here ?
But then that is why there are forums like this one to have a lively banter - that's what is going on here !

I am trans "MtF", but that's not the subject. I just wanted to understand :)

Body and facial hair are gross on me. I’m thinking about doing laser treatments

trysexiea said:
I would like to understand most of you do not seem to wax or shave, legs, arms or torso. I would like to know if it is by laziness, by will, for your half. Because it's a shame to want to put on women's clothes if it's not to go to the end of the idea, feminine clothes with a smooth skin is still more beautiful :)

If you never shave those other areas. Then all of a sudden its gone. People will notice. I would love to shave it all of and be silky smooth. But ...

Lfs3721 said:
If you never shave those other areas. Then all of a sudden its gone. People will notice. I would love to shave it all of and be silky smooth. But ...
Those who care don't matter and those who matter won't care.

Pamts said:
Body and facial hair are gross on me. I’m thinking about doing laser treatments

Laser lasts a while, but it isn't exactly permanent. Expect to have to keep going back. I'm badly in need of a redo right now - except on a big part of my lower left leg. Totally smooth.

And facial? I hope you're young and fuzzy instead of bearded. Otherwise the pain will probably be intolerable. Lasers hurt. Lasers hurt tons when they are burning thick dense hair.

trysexiea said:
I think it is very unappealing for a sissy to dress up without shaving off the body hair. Now with that being said I am lazy and it takes time to shave it all.
For me its mostly my legs and I use hair remover every now and then but let it grow in the summer so people don't look at me funny when I wear shorts.
My wife says no one will notice or care and occasionally she will tell me to remove all of my body hair. After that I wear pants until it grows back, but all in all body hair and feminine clothing do not go together plus the smooth clean feeling is incredible.

Reactions: rbm and DownLow
It will be an endless effort to get rid of hair. There are lots of methods some more permanent than others and expensive requiring
multiple trips to a salon. Chemicals work but are messy smelly and harmful to delicate skin.
A plausible way to have smooth hairless skin one week and a batch of fur the next and explain is - Do you swim competitively or
bicycle race where removal of hair is an established norm. If you are a real hairy beast you may just have to face the fact that you
are not going to fool anyone - it is what it is !

Brittneyfoxx8 said:
body hair and feminine clothing do not go together

Uh... You would think that but all I'm gonna say is this:
Single Women + Winter = Strange bedfellows. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: DownLow
I have a shaving routine. Legs Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Torso Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Sunday off
Face twice a day

i do sometimes but can't always because of "appearances" when not being a sissy girl

I started off slowly with it. Taking clippers and the #1 or 2 guard on it and trimming like that

I'm pretty sure that for some of us, we can't shave due to our spouses. My wife is totally against my sissy side and it has caused issues in the past. If I were to shave my legs, arms, chest, and genital areas it would be a dead giveaway that I was dressing up. I have to keep it hidden.

Reactions: sissygirlpink
trysexiea said:
I'm gonna assume either laziness or perhaps they liked what they saw enough without moving forward. Your question is alot like what is the point if you don't go with the full idea and get your dick cut off and made into a vagina. It's more beautiful to be completely a woman as much as possible. Some just may not like the idea of going too far. Also I didn't cuz I cut myself it got old then I found out about debilatary cream and that I can trim hair then put that on it removing my hair

Last edited:
Reactions: DownLow
Back