Question for sexual DLs

Serendiapity

A geeky trans woman in diapers? Impossible!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi everyone! So although I don’t mean for this thread to be overly explicit, I want to stress the obvious point that it’s getting into some adult material, so please don’t continue if that isn’t your thing.

I’m curious how many people with a sexual fetish for diapers prefer to put them on, use them, masturbate, and be done with the whole thing in a matter of minutes. I’ve always gotten the impression that most of us, myself included, enjoy getting the most out of our diapers: wearing them for hours, using them to the utmost, even wearing 24/7 or at least one after another. However, I know this isn’t the case for everyone. I get that for some people, this kink is good for a quick indulgence of fantasy, but they don’t necessarily enjoy wearing for hours on end, or embrace any kind of DL “lifestyle.” What I question is the portion of the total population of DLs that this group comprises. I also have to wonder whether people in this group might be out there in greater numbers than are obvious, because they’d be less likely to join a site like ADISC.

I’d love to hear people’s thoughts on this (kindly keeping things PG-13). Is there anyone here who does prefer to “get things over with quickly”?

Reactions: CookieMonstah, ScarletRoseRapier and Billies1
Depends, sometimes I’ll be happy to sit in a drynite all day, and masturbate in it. I never wear a diaper without wetting, but i don’t always masturbate in them. Recently i’ve just been appreciating wearing all types of nappies a lot more, where it is sort of becoming less sexual.

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8, CookieMonstah and DL232
Based on my journey, I think the “get it over quick” approach occurs early in your diaper wearing. And the quick removal of a diaper after “enjoying” it seems to be mentioned often. I’m not saying the enjoying you allude to ever totally goes away. I see it as being a young dL and, just like aging, after a while there is a tendency to slow things down and get more enjoyment of the entire experience.
Just my opinion based on my experiences.

Reactions: bigboymatty, Lyric, Peesalot and 4 others
When I started masturbating in diapers I would take them off immediately after finishing because the whole good feeling part left and was replaced by disgust and fear of getting caught. As I got older and especially after I flew the coop the feeling afterwards was significantly dulled and eventually went away. I now often finish and wear the result for long periods of time afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Blathers, Babyman1224 and 7 others
nou2019 said:
Depends, sometimes I’ll be happy to sit in a drynite all day, and masturbate in it. I never wear a diaper without wetting, but i don’t always masturbate in them. Recently i’ve just been appreciating wearing all types of nappies a lot more, where it is sort of becoming less sexual.
Same. They turn me on, but that's the joy of it, as I enjoy wearing for hours. Typically 10+.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris and RedPandaDL
I agree with many of the comments above. It was more sexual in the beginning, although I still tried to wear for a few hours before masturbating. After that act, I would take it off immediately. It gets to be less sexual over time and I mostly just enjoy being padded (although I do like to rub the front of my diaper or pat my bottom periodically). It still turns me on, but I like to enjoy that feeling for many hours, and I rarely even masturbate in them any more. If I do, then I still take them off right away.

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8, Seabear and BigKid25
Entity said:
When I started masturbating in diapers I would take them off immediately after finishing because the whole good feeling part left and was replaced by disgust and fear of getting caught. As I got older and especially after I flew the coop the feeling afterwards was significantly dulled and eventually went away. I now often finish and wear the result for long periods of time afterwards.
Thats' how I was for years, but now that everyone in my family knows, I wet as soon as I put them on and sometimes don't get totally aroused until morning, although sometimes as soon as I put them on, now even after have my play time in them I can't and don't want to take them off, sometimes being aroused for hours and dry humping is so relaxing.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Kayleigh said:
Based on my journey, I think the “get it over quick” approach occurs early in your diaper wearing. And the quick removal of a diaper after “enjoying” it seems to be mentioned often. I’m not saying the enjoying you allude to ever totally goes away. I see it as being a young dL and, just like aging, after a while there is a tendency to slow things down and get more enjoyment of the entire experience.
Just my opinion based on my experiences.
100% agree.

Usually the "getting it over with" was me being guilty and embarrassed afterwards. Now that I've practiced self acceptance it's better to enjoy it for a while. Plus I'm more cost conscious lol.

So if I'm looking for a 'quickie' without wetting it or taking a while, I'll usually wear a goodnite or pull up so I can go through my day normally when I'm done. Still wear it though.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and RedPandaDL
I find wearing plastic backed diapers very arousing. Even more than making love to my spouse. I have not made love with her more than 3-4 times a year. I am concerned it is not very much as compared to married couples do it a few times a month. Is it normal to make love that few times a year? (I do not have incontinence and don't wear it around my family). I struggle to try to get stiff when making love with her so it gets pretty tiring.

• Sad
Reactions: ARBBB2, Billies1, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
jamiejamie said:
I find wearing plastic backed diapers very arousing. Even more than making love to my spouse. I have not made love with her more than 3-4 times a year. I am concerned it is not very much as compared to married couples do it a few times a month. Is it normal to make love that few times a year? (I do not have incontinence and don't wear it around my family). I struggle to try to get stiff when making love with her so it gets pretty tiring.

There's a LOT of layers to that question that we would need more answers to before we could accurately assess what's going on.

Every person is different and every relationship is different. To error on the side of caution, I would say the frequency of your sex is only a problem if BOTH of you think it's a problem. What about other forms of intimacy? What about cuddling or spending time together? Have you both explored your love languages? Do you communicate love in similar or different ways? There's more to a relationship than sex...

Reactions: Billies1 and RedPandaDL
I can see where the idea of just rushing to the point comes from, but hoenstly I like to wear them for a while first. While it is a sexual kink for me, I do just find them comfortable, and I like to be in the right headspace. While I am far from 24/7, unless I'm rushed for other reasons, I don't like it that way either

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris, ScarletRoseRapier and RedPandaDL
I enjoy wearing for as long as I can, but once I masturbate in one, I want nothing more to do with it and I take it off. So knowing this, I try to wear for as long as I possibly can before doing that.

Reactions: Lyric and RedPandaDL
Entity said:
I now often finish and wear the result for long periods of time afterwards.
If I still had my prostate and could do this, I'd wear it as long as I could afterwards. (y)

part of my enjoyment is the commitment of it. I do sort of wish that my lifestyle made it easier for me to wear 24/7, but maybe that's for my own good as it would probably consume me completely (not entirely sure what I mean by that) but yes, I prefer to wear them to the maximum. I actually haven't masturbated or anything in a long time, because after a while, I didn't want that to be the only thing it was about. I genuinely feel happier wearing diapers and have recently learned to love shopping for new diapers and checking out new designs on the internet.

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8 and RedPandaDL
At first did the same thing after releasing. Id take it off and toss it. Feeling bad and all that. But now i can finish in them and wear them around just fine no shame at all anymore. Im also one that likes to go #2 in them and have fun playing with the bulge and sitting to smush around finish then clean up in the shower and dispose of spent diaper in 2 bags. Then again if i had alone time id play video games in them and wet them as i played. Best feeling ever. But dont do it often enough just cause clean up is a hassle.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris
BigKid25 said:
Usually the "getting it over with" was me being guilty and embarrassed afterwards. Now that I've practiced self acceptance it's better to enjoy it for a while. Plus I'm more cost conscious lol.

So if I'm looking for a 'quickie' without wetting it or taking a while, I'll usually wear a goodnite or pull up so I can go through my day normally when I'm done. Still wear it though.
Yep, exactly this. The desire to get out of the diaper asap after orgasming dissipated as my level of self acceptance increased.

And then yeah, I usually keep some abena or ATN on-hand for if I want some quick fun but know I'll have to take it off soon for whatever reason.

Reactions: BigKid25
it really depends for me. sometimes i just start a diaper change and end up finishing myself and then put them on. or i put one on, pee in it and then enjoy myself.

Reactions: Blathers, BigKid25 and SaggyDiaperChris
Diapers and rubber pants greatly enhance my sexual experience. I often become excited just going potty in my diaper and like to release in slow trickles to prolong the arousal. When I was younger After prolonging the experience for as long as I could I’d masturbate and that would be the end until the next time I diaper myself. For the past several years with my girlfriend I find myself I want to stay in diapers all the time and become aroused each time my girlfriend tells me it’s time for change, get the changing pad, fresh diaper and supplies and take off your pants. By the time she has unpinned my diaper my pee-pee is hard and I can’t wait for her to wipe my pee-pee with baby wipes and powder me all over. She changes me 3 times a day, morning, late afternoon and before bed and we usually have some form of sex each time, along with nursing and cuddling.

• Love
Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris and ARBBB2
jamiejamie said:
jamiejamie, it has been 7 years since we made love, i truly feel bad but i almost always needed diapers involved in love making from the beginning, and now as I have aged(well), she said the other day she wants it back in her life, but won't tolerate diapers in our bed, soooo i don't know what to do. Diapers have been sexual for me since I was 5 and first (tickle) as BobbieSueEllen says in summer after 1st grade. Pretty hard to change a love map when its been that way my whole life!

I have always had a sexual fetish with diapers. With diapers, my wife would clean me after we would have sex before diapering me, but now she will tell me to masterbate and than diaper me for wanting to be a naughty boy. I love wearing diapers before during and after I release in some way.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris and Lyric
Back