Question for people from tbdl.org only please

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew90

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hey is it me or is the "Girl:Guy" ratio higher here on adisc, than tbdl.org???

Why do you think this is so?

Role
Sissy
I'm going to reply anyways (though I was on TBDL.org for a brief time years back) I'd gather its because its a fairly well run community and as the population increases and the word gets out more girls will move to the 'safe' environment.

Just my opinion anyways, it could just be random chance too :p

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
We are at broader range then before, TBDL used to be all teenage boys saved from deeker >_> at least I think.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
There are more girls on ADISC than were ever on TBDL... but I also think we are seeing a lot more of them b/c they are more active now and are finally coming out of the shadows.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
It does appear to be a greater ratio, which kinda speaks more about the forum and its openness.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I was active for a while back on TBDL (Actually made it to VIP if I'm not mistaken, then left, and only came back for a few weeks right before it closed) but I'm a LOT more active here. Guess I just like it better that I came here at the beginning and I was on the same level as everyone else, opposed to going to an already established site with all the old times with thousands of posts etc...

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
There are a lot more girls here now than on TBDL. No real idea why, though. XD;

E

Error404

A more secure and gentle environment, it's fresh, new and simple and the site as a whole is not over whelming.

We offer a community for diaper wearers that doesn't actually focus on the diapers. It's a real commodity in my opinion, and girls aren't stupid, they know this too! (Least, far as I'm aware! XD!)

Overrall summary though.

New site * Good members * Informative posts / Girls = Females on this site.

Yeah, I'm aware that's not a real formula...But it was pretty fun to type.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was on the old site for not that long so I didn't really see much :(

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Definitely more girls and more overall diversity here, which is a good thing. Bad thing, perhaps: people's concern about rep. I post as I post. I'm not mister popular, but nor do I usually seem to offend folks here, which I am glad for.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
There are definitely more girls on here than on TBDL, but I think its wonderful that we are getting more diverse, and are attracting more females than before. It was more male oriented on TBDL, and I think that most woman felt uncomfortable there because of that. But when this site started afresh, it put everyone on equal terms and as a result, woman started joining. I'm glad they did to, it makes the family presentation of the site more complete.

That was my 800th post! I hope it was a good one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.