Question for Mommys...

ABDLlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Does anybody know what is the desire to want to be a mommy? I ask because i am leaning that way. My husband is just a DL, he doesn’t use them just wears for comfort. I love to put one on him but he does not care for me to do it which kind of sucks but is ok and i understand and respect. However, I am eager to see him in a oncie and want to do stuff for him as if he were a baby, not necessarily full on baby stuff like a bottle and dirty diaper but more so comfort him and let him lay on my chest while i gently caress him till he falls asleep.
Maybe its because my kids are teenagers and i have baby fever or maybe its just because i love him so much and he does so much for our family that i want to give him the world and take care of him as he does us and this is the only way i know how. Or maybe i want to give him the comfort and security that he gives me.

Reactions: Littleabp, Lumos, todderhr and 3 others

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Not a mommy (and never could be lol) but its sounds like you are already pretty covered, as in you want to look after someone you care about to a point and do it thinking to hopefully make their life more comfortable. As you say it could just be baby fever but if you have had this feeling for a long time (maybe even wanted it more) then all I can think of is that you do just want to be a mommy. I am not very experienced in most of this stuff but the one thing I have learned pretty fast is if there is something you really want to do out if love then you most likely are already what you want (for sure I could be wrong) but then it comes down to if you not sure but want to try maybe the best thing is to ask someone you trust if you can care for them at some point (in less your husband wants to give it a go) you wont know until you try as they say.

Sorry if I'm not that helpful but that is just what I think, hope you can to understand your feelings soon ;)

Reactions: ABDLlover

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
ABDLlover said:
Does anybody know what is the desire to want to be a mommy? I ask because i am leaning that way. My husband is just a DL, he doesn’t use them just wears for comfort. I love to put one on him but he does not care for me to do it which kind of sucks but is ok and i understand and respect. However, I am eager to see him in a oncie and want to do stuff for him as if he were a baby, not necessarily full on baby stuff like a bottle and dirty diaper but more so comfort him and let him lay on my chest while i gently caress him till he falls asleep.
Maybe its because my kids are teenagers and i have baby fever or maybe its just because i love him so much and he does so much for our family that i want to give him the world and take care of him as he does us and this is the only way i know how. Or maybe i want to give him the comfort and security that he gives me.
I'm jealous 😔

Reactions: ABDLlover, Halseyn and VisaT

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I say try to find a happy middle ground. The good thing is the both of you are ok with the diapers. I don't think you have to make him a baby but try to make his diaper time more relaxing like give him massages and stuff like that and maybe over time he'll open up about trying more childish things. I just wouldn't force it because that may turn him away.

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a lifelong AB, and I've never really thought of myself as a DL. However, I often find it very hard to be 'babied' by my Significant Other. That's why I've usually opted for paid babysitters.

I can happily engage in breast play without giving it a second thought, but there's just something about being bathed, fed, diapered or put down for a nap by your partner that is a little odd. Almost every weekend, my SO will ask me if she can babysit me for a couple of hours, and I usually decline. If I'm starved for the care, however, she always does a wonderful job.

As Matt1989 mentions, a gradual approach is best. There are lots of things you can do without ever touching a diaper. I'd make two lists of things you'd enjoy trying with your husband - a 'reasonable' list and a 'dream' list. He doesn't have to see what you write down, but your 'reasonable' list gives you something to focus on in the short term while you work toward the long-term.

If you really want to see him in a onesie or other AB clothing, Christmas is an ideal time to sneak a special gift beneath the tree. Even if he's a DL, the courteous thing for him to do is model his newly-acquired clothing for you. From my chair here, that seems like a good place to start and grow over time.

tenderbottoms47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Something to consider, possibly find some littles to care for and babysit for extra money. This way you get the best of both worlds! We need lots more wonderful babysitters for the nurturing comfort and love we receive! 🙊👶

Reactions: ABDLlover and VisaT