Question about what sissy means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janvier

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Forgive me, but I am confused. I have been ABDL all my life, but really had no interest in the sissy side of things, so I am ignorant. I always thought it meant male adult babies who like to cross dress and be emasculated.

But sometimes I see women use the term and dress up in extremely frilly and girly clothes. But I’ve also seen women do this and not describe themselves as “sissy”. So is it one or the other or both?

heres a good link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sissy

Now keep in mind that this has also evolved thru times and there is also Female sissys shush as myself

So in conclusion id say Sissy is what you belive it is. Its no real "strict guidelines" on what a sissy is per say as its constantly evolving

But in short Sissy is a HYPER girly girl (either a man or a woman) often highly submissive (in said roleplay ) and its usely the males that are more into the humiliation part rather then wimen sissys that likes the submissive & Girly girl part.

Sissy came from the Forced fem/Pinnaforism /petticoating NOT BDSM and was from the start designed for males who still are the majority of Sissys that this way safely could take short trips in too the traditional (ie think back 1950 and pryor ) female gender role and as the " forced " aspect is there take away the shame otherwise would occur in many males as it is indeed a compleatly emasculating for the male (think of it as Cis wimen when they learn to be wimen ) & in basic terms its same as mother daughter in her little girl. And has since also evolved to include both Cis (born wimen ) wimen ,Transgender females, and so on. And it has also developed into further under branches under sissys shush as Sissy /Maid / Secretary /Slave / Indeed also AB/ LG /LG (the difference between Sissy AB /LG / /Little is that Sissy little is still meant as a emasculation and humiliation under force = Forced fem. Whereas ord AB and so on is from the true desire of actually be treated and regarded as a Little.

Reactions: KooshyX, CutePrincess and Janvier
Missy1 said:

Now keep in mind that this has also evolved thru times and there is also Female sissys shush as myself

So in conclusion id say Sissy is what you belive it is. Its no real "strict guidelines" on what a sissy is per say as its constantly evolving

But in short Sissy is a HYPER girly girl (either a man or a woman) often highly submissive (in said roleplay ) and its usely the males that are more into the humiliation part rather then wimen sissys that likes the submissive & Girly girl part.

Sissy came from the Forced fem/Pinnaforism /petticoating NOT BDSM and was from the start designed for males who still are the majority of Sissys that this way safely could take short trips in too the traditional (ie think back 1950 and pryor ) female gender role and as the " forced " aspect is there take away the shame otherwise would occur in many males as it is indeed a compleatly emasculating for the male (think of it as Cis wimen when they learn to be wimen ) & in basic terms its same as mother daughter in her little girl. And has since also evolved to include both Cis (born wimen ) wimen ,Transgender females, and so on. And it has also developed into further under branches under sissys shush as Sissy /Maid / Secretary /Slave / Indeed also AB/ LG /LG (the difference between Sissy AB /LG / /Little is that Sissy little is still meant as a emasculation and humiliation under force = Forced fem. Whereas ord AB and so on is from the true desire of actually be treated and regarded as a Little.

Thanks for the detailed response! It seems as if it is mostly as I thought.

Reactions: Deleted member 44276
I'm sure my adoption of the label counts (to somebody) as an abuse, but whatever. In little mode, I sometimes enjoy imagining myself as a girl toddler versus a boy. Whether there's a gender identity aspect to that or simply a desire to feel littler (I tend to see girly stuff as littler than boy stuff), I don't know exactly. It's just a thing for me.

Cottontail said:
I'm sure my adoption of the label counts (to somebody) as an abuse, but whatever. In little mode, I sometimes enjoy imagining myself as a girl toddler versus a boy. Whether there's a gender identity aspect to that or simply a desire to feel littler (I tend to see girly stuff as littler than boy stuff), I don't know exactly. It's just a thing for me.

As i said the Sissy concept is constantly being adopted and continue to evolve so i dont have even remotely problems in youre interpretation . + i can also add that its not that uncommon for male Littles too want to be treated and dressed up as Little girls in general so youre not in any way shape or form wrong :giggle: Gender identity is something compleatly different compleatly. But as i said there are many TS and transgender persons drawn to Sissy as well .

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a LITTLE GIRL! I'm not a sissy, and I don't like to be called that. It needs to be changed by the ABDL community. A lot of males are little girls, it's just the way it is. STOP labeling us as sissy!

Katie2fingers said:
I'm a LITTLE GIRL! I'm not a sissy, and I don't like to be called that. It needs to be changed by the ABDL community. A lot of males are little girls, it's just the way it is. STOP labeling us as sissy!

As far as i know noone has ? I most defenetly havent , And im both Sissy AND most defenetly a a Little baby girl & Little girl

Edited for clarification

I should aperantly clarify.

I was talking about SISSY /Sissy LG / Sissy AB and not referring to the ord Little (ie AB /LG /LB )

If in any way shape or form have hurt anyone's feelings please accept my deepest apologies

Sissy Baby / Sissy Little girl / Sissy Baby girl is ONE thing a Sissy is someone that in play are forced to be treated like a baby or Little girl and to be emasculated and ridiculed and embarrassed

Ord Little AB/LG / LB is a compleatly different thing. A little want to be a little and isent in any shape or form after being humiliated or treated or dressed up in a hyper frilly stile . They just whant to to go back to when that were little themself and again relive that time and something compleatly different from Sissy and also Transgender or Forced fem/Pinnaforism /petticoating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Trevor
Missy1 said:

Sissy came from the Forced fem/Pinnaforism /petticoating NOT BDSM (the difference between Sissy AB /LG / /Little is that Sissy little is still meant as a emasculation and humiliation under force = Forced fem. Whereas ord AB and so on is from the true desire of actually be treated and regarded as a Little.
ya key points are here, it isn't limited to boys

Reactions: Deleted member 44276
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back