Question About Sites that Ship UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What diaper sites ship via UPS or will ship to a UPS Store? I'm looking for ones that ship disposables, and also ones that sell plastic pants and stuffs :smile1:

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't know what stores ship UPS, but I think, not sure that ANY UPS shipping company will ship to a UPS store.

Trying to look up some stores.

North Shore doesn't.

XP Med. doesn't.

Secure Personal Care DOES. Therefore bambinos does, as they are the same company.

Being as it is 12, I have to leave, but I hope I helped at least a little bit.

I'm sure Darkfinn will Pop in and tell you if D24/7's UPS or not.

Tungsten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Abaip.com ships via UPS. I used to order from them until I found XP.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Call your UPS store and ask about their services. Usually they will accept packages from other carriers as well. Where I stayed over the summer I used a UPS store that accepted any carrier and charged $2 per package flat fee (even if it came UPS).

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
HDIS ships UPS. I use them to get my Attends b/c they are faster than XP Medical and the prices are comparable.

Any site that ships UPS will be able to ship to a UPS store.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Could I get links to some of these sites >.>...I should probably email the UPS store near here

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
You'd be better off picking up the phone and calling your local UPS store.
The only two sites I know of that ship UPS 100% are HDIS (hdis.com) and Dry24/7 (dry247.com)

You could always e-mail places like XPMedical or Magic Medical and see if they can ship UPS.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You'd be better off picking up the phone and calling your local UPS store.
The only two sites I know of that ship UPS 100% are HDIS (hdis.com) and Dry24/7 (dry247.com)

You could always e-mail places like XPMedical or Magic Medical and see if they can ship UPS.

I've emailed them before, and they answered pretty quickly and well and all that...Thanks for the sites :D...I may order some diapers and just have them shipped to the store, we'll see how it goes with the footed pj's I ordered last week first

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I'm gonna have to order some PJs of my own for winter time... my feet always get cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.