Question about shaving privates - Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
this question is for thoes of you that shave down there all the time. How long do you waite befor you reshave down there

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Like shaving my legs, it's best to wait a couple days before doing it again. I find that if I do it everyday, I start getting lots of nicks, cuts, and razor burn.. and so I try to hold out as long as possible before shaving, though not long enough to where it starts getting itchy!

Though I have sensitive skin, I don't know if this applies to everyone!

babyracer37

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
The shaving thing all depends on how hairy you are. As for me, I shave every three days.
If you have just started, you might want to start off buy trimming the area really short.
Then after that shave. A hint thou, when you start to shave the private areas. You might want to use a lotion after.
Then let it grow in a little bit before shaving again.

DLDan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I generally shave every other day or so and always while I'm in the shower. The warm/hot water loosens up the skin a bit. Another big thing ... ALWAYS use a sharp razor. If you think your blade's getting dull, don't even use it for that area or you'll get razor burn bad... or at least I do.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm not a military barber, why are you asking me? And what is down there, you mean lower ranks? Heh heh, I know the drill. And the razor, but I'm not a barber, so I don't - and I'm a dentist. Hey! I do know the drill!

squashNstretch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm a dude, and I'm all about the trim, not fully smooth. I probably do maintenance once a month or so.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
I do it about once or twice a week. I shower in the mornings, and rarely have time to do it before work.

I'll agree on the dull thing. I can generally only use a razor 2-3 times before it starts getting pretty much useless.

LittleRK

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm not a very hairy individual, so I do it once maybe every week if I want to remain relatively hairless down there. If I'm feelin lazy I might wait two weeks or so, or until I shave my "beard" as well :p .

-Ron

T

turtlepins

I've been shaving that area for years and am thankful for the newer shavers from Intuition. I shave every other day, in the shower, keeping the diaper area completely free of hair. If I wait longer I start to itch a little. If you shave often you won't have shaving rashes and if you get a rash Desitin works. I personally think keeping the hair away helps with odors. So does changing regularly. And I love the way diapers feel without all that icky hair!

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm a pretty hairy guy on my arms, legs, and groin. For many years, I've used an electric razor to shave the hair on my body down to a "#1" length about every two weeks. Keeping the hair very short on my diaper area helps with staying clean. Just be very careful when shaving. It's a bit of a hassle, but worth it.

LittlePony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm gonna start getting waxed soon when I have the money, or I may attempt to was myself. I can't stand the feeling of prickly hair.

I'm debating what I'm gonna do about my legs and arms cuz I don't want to look girly since I'm tall and thin not really muscular.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm gonna start getting waxed soon when I have the money, or I may attempt to was myself. I can't stand the feeling of prickly hair.

Any post of yours, I read as if its coming from Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. What you just posted is a very odd think for pinkie pie to say. <_>

LittlePony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lol, well I chose the name LittlePony not because of "My Little Pony" (Although it is cute) but because I'm into human animal roleplay or PonyPlay as it is called specifically (kinda like the furry thing but more in a master/pet relationship). Once I get an avatar made and uploaded here it'll make more sense.

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I trim it very short, it's pretty much the best of both worlds. It keeps down smell and makes it easier to clean, while at the same time not irritating my skin or risking shaving nicks and cuts.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I shave about once per week. I do it in the shower with a triple blade razor, so the hair gets a bit softer before I do it. I either use soap or shaving cream of some sort to help things along.

onecho

The Reluctant Lord of Liminal Space
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I've always wondered about this. I've never tried it, but it seems like it would make the experience of regression better. Is that a safe bet? Does it make wearing a diaper more comfortable?

squashNstretch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I've always wondered about this. I've never tried it, but it seems like it would make the experience of regression better. Is that a safe bet? Does it make wearing a diaper more comfortable?

For regression it helps a bit, but really t's just so much better all around keeping the gardening in order.

FurtiveKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
So far from my experience, if you shave often, your skin will become more tolerate.

If I wanted, I could shave clean every single day, without risk of razor burns, cuts, sensitivity, etc.

ykdprdave

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Like mentioned, the more you shave regularly (not every day, but keep up with it and not let it grow to a forest LOL) the easier and better it will be.

The first few times you shave will likely be hell. but after a while it gets much better, you just need to figure out a good routine!

i dont always stay ontop of things, i tend to just let it grow every once in a while when i get lazy :p

I have found that shaving every couple of days works best for me. shaving every day tends to irritate my skin (especially if i havent been shaving regularly) and letting it grow too long makes it too much work to get a good shave. Every second, maybe third day for me seems to be the sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.