Question about reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I know the green stands for a plus but what does the blue stand for? Does it stand for someone took a reputation away from you or they gave you a zero?

Someone just gave me a reputation and the color was blue but my reputation number is still the same.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Never had the liberty of having blue rep. If you mean grey, they are neutral. They don't add or take anything from your rep. I think you mean grey :p

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Green = + rep
Grey = 0 rep
Red = - rep

Green add on to your rep, Red take away from your rep, and grey is neutral, it doesn't do anything to your rep.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Yes it looks blue to me whoever to gave me the repuation comment. Do I have to say I am somewhat color blind?

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yes it looks blue to me whoever to gave me the repuation comment. Do I have to say I am somewhat color blind?

It might be because the colors on your monitor are slightly off from what they should be. Try adjusting the settings on your monitor.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
No, blue means you get to write a song about how your rep is blue, da ba dee, and how the red combines with it to make purple but the green combines to make aqua, like your tears.

Role
  1. Private
I know the green stands for a plus but what does the blue stand for? Does it stand for someone took a reputation away from you or they gave you a zero?

Someone just gave me a reputation and the color was blue but my reputation number is still the same.

That was neutral rep with advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.