• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Question about Huggies Pull Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtt

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Would appreciate if anyone who's tried them to answer a question or two =).

Are the huggies pull ups larger than pampers cruisers 7/baby dry 6?

Are the "night time" 3t-4t pull ups larger than the 4t-5t regular ones?

Thanks!

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Don't bother with the night time

They totally rip at the sides much more than the easy open stretchy sides of the normal ones and I can not see them holding anymore.I have entire dirty stash of them in the garage I am getting rid of today. .

Granted, I do weigh 150 pounds (No more pizza) and am a 32-34 waist.

But I would reccomend the Cars see and learn or whatever, which ever one has the dissapearing cars when you wet. They at least work better for me

Note: Cool Alert Sucks - Don't bother ....goodnights and underjams especailly are fantastic pullups, I would say odds are the pullups will be larger and fit better than cruisers/baby dry, but I have not tried them, mainly cause it's a finicial risk I would never attempt. They could make decent stuffers I'm sure.

I say go pullups, go 4t-5T. The dissapearing ones. Or if you need bigger go Underjams, or goodnights.

Unless you find a 7/6, and fit, in which case please do report

I consider myself a pullups boy. A kid "in training." It's comfy, convient, and I can use the big toilet all by myself if I need to. Trick is finding one that will be good for extended public wear/use.

And there's the fact that diapers are meaningless to me unless there's some to put it on me.

Hope I was of SOME service, somehow.

G'luck

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
I fit 4T-5T perfectly and I have like a 32-34 inch waist. The night time ones are smaller than the regular ones. I'd just stick with regular ones if I were you

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Be warned, Pull-Ups' absorbency is lacklustre at best.
I agree 100% about baby pullups. If you wear them to bed be prepared to awake up in a wet bed unless you are also wearing plastic pants with them.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
I agree 100% about baby pullups. If you wear them to bed be prepared to awake up in a wet bed unless you are also wearing plastic pants with them.
Oh yeah... I forgot about that... If you're not a light wetter then you'd better just go with goodnights or double up

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Would appreciate if anyone who's tried them to answer a question or two =).

Are the huggies pull ups larger than pampers cruisers 7/baby dry 6?

Are the "night time" 3t-4t pull ups larger than the 4t-5t regular ones?

Thanks!
They are not larger than the listed diapers.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
I am not 100% sure about my answer but I am preety sure that none of the sizes listed first ones listed are smaller than the next one. The 4t-5t do fit for waist sizes 32-34.

rtt

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just wanted to give you all an update.. after trying them for myself, pulls 4t-5t are indeed bigger than the largest size baby diapers (pampers baby dry 6/cruisers size 7). Thanks for your input, they fit great =)

Status
Not open for further replies.