Question about buying diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogz4

Contributor
Hi all!
So I really want to buy some diapers and try them out. I've done all the make shift diapers but I think I need to see what the real thing is like.
I can't go to the shop to buy them - in fear id see someone I know.

So I planned on making an extra Amazon account and buying them through there - then it would only show up on my card as Amazon and it wouldn't show up in my normal Amazon account as a past purchase. Is this a good idea?

Also wondering if anyone had bought of Amazon before and which would be the best to buy? I'm in the uk.

Thanks 😆

you can occasionally buy trial packs of five on ebay... overpriced per item, but worth it for a dabble and a play. Also some companies provide free or cheap samples to try so you can get a feel for what you are after. You need to google a lot and be at the right place at the right time for it. Then maybe go to amazon. Also nothing wrong with cycling to the all night supermarket at midnight with your bag on your back and visiting their embarrassing section when its under populated with people.

I have bought from Amazon before. You can delete it as a past purchase in your account. Bambino Diapers is the best. And even on Amazon they ship free I wonder if that is true in the UK though.

Make sure you delete it from your email as well.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I can't really do eBay - the PayPal account we have is tied to work.

Also, it's not mainly a problem of seeing shoppers more workers cos I know a lot of people who work there.

So Amazon is the way forward. I checked and you can have as many buyer accounts as you want. Was just worried about it offering me suggestions on past purchases etc. Is why I wanted to create a whole new account just for this.

More curious to know if anyone had bought from UK Amazon before if they could suggest any good ones on there.

In a couple of weeks I'll have the house to myself so got until then to get it sorted and choose some. If it goes well I'll have the house to myself again at the end of the year.

I just really want to try with really diapers.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far - if anyone has any in regards to good diaper makes etc.

Thanks 😆

Y don't you make a special Amazon account and a special email address for this fun stuff?

That's what I plan on doing. I've set up email account. Just need to set up the Amazon account. Just wondered if anyone had bought off Amazon before uk version - if anyone knew which ones would be best. Thanks 😆

dogz4 said:
Hi all!
So I really want to buy some diapers and try them out. I've done all the make shift diapers but I think I need to see what the real thing is like.
I can't go to the shop to buy them - in fear id see someone I know.

So I planned on making an extra Amazon account and buying them through there - then it would only show up on my card as Amazon and it wouldn't show up in my normal Amazon account as a past purchase. Is this a good idea?

Also wondering if anyone had bought of Amazon before and which would be the best to buy? I'm in the uk.

Thanks ��

Hi i'm in the UK, Have you tried boots.com click and collect? order on line collect and pay in store if you wish, you pick them up and in a plane sealed delivery box and totally private !

My favorite are dry 24/7 and abu simple. I don't know if you can get them in the uk. For your first diaper just about any premium or abdl diaper is going to be awesome.

Katarn89 said:
My favorite are dry 24/7 and abu simple. I don't know if you can get them in the uk. For your first diaper just about any premium or abdl diaper is going to be awesome.

yes you will love it ;)

Lille Supreme Fit - these are the ones I was looking at. I'm just never sure about buying stuff that doesn't have much reviews. But those ones have a lot of reviews.

Has anyone used them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back