Question about bunny hops

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
when I first wore diapers I could only get peekabu so I got those and finally they had bunnyhops in so I ordered those and they arrived today but they were more difficult to get on than the peekabu and when I did they dug in a bit, they are the same size as the peekabu. To put them on I had to close the tabs both sides and then slip them on like underwear and then they dug in. When I got them on I decided to pull them up as snug and as close to my body as they would go and then they seemed more comfortable. Has anyone else noticed this with bunnyhops?

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I didn’t have this issue with mine.

Im almost positive though that the sizing of abu diapers can differ from diaper to diaper (different designs and types of diapers aren’t going to be able to be all sized exactly the same). So you might wanna go a size up, this is why I always recommend getting a sampler first if it’s a diaper you’ve never tried, even if you trust the brand.

The other issue could be your diapering technique might not be very good.
I watched this video a while ago now and do the laying down technique, almost never have issues getting a good fit with a diaper anymore.

Reactions: littledreamers333

PinkAndLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
They've never dug in for me. The tabs get slightly loose and require a readjustment after a lil while, but that's it for me.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've had both 2 tape and 4 tape BunnyHops and I've had no issues of them digging in. Don't know what size you need or got but as LilPuppyBoy said, maybe it's a sizing issue. I will fit almost all size LG in ABDL diapers but I always size up. I've found that if I do wear LG the tapes land on the front to side of my legs at which the the tapes do poke me. The XL allow me to fasten the tapes on the front of the diaper instead of the legs. Much more comfortable.

Last edited:

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
LilPuppyBoy said:
I didn’t have this issue with mine.

Im almost positive though that the sizing of abu diapers can differ from diaper to diaper (different designs and types of diapers aren’t going to be able to be all sized exactly the same). So you might wanna go a size up, this is why I always recommend getting a sampler first if it’s a diaper you’ve never tried, even if you trust the brand.

The other issue could be your diapering technique might not be very good.
I watched this video a while ago now and do the laying down technique, almost never have issues getting a good fit with a diaper anymore.
There isn’t a size up, only a size up in peekabu

KryptographicKiddo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
When I bought medium dinorawrz which should be the same as 4 tape bunnyhopz I found the medium sizing ran a bit smaller than ABU's other diapers which I buy in medium and have no problem wearing. (about 34" waist) But also found the large to be too big for me causing me to buy tykables instead.

Last edited: