Question about Bras

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’m really thinking about wearing a bra. Can anyone suggest a bra that is hard to see under clothes? I’m sorry that this may sound like a simple question. Just new to this whole thing.

I mean...the most invisible ones are sports bras. Anything with an underwire or structured cup is going to show up under clothes.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Schwanensee said:
I mean...the most invisible ones are sports bras. Anything with an underwire or structured cup is going to show up under clothes.
I thought about that too. I was also told a T-shirt bra too.

Reactions: BabySkye75
Training bra. I've worn them to work before.

Never thought of a sports bra before, that's a good idea.......

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl and BabyHailey1977
hodori779 said:
Training bra. I've worn them to work before.

Never thought of a sports bra before, that's a good idea.......
Thank you. I’m also trying to figure out how to do it without my wife knowing.

Reactions: BabyZinga
That's going to be hard. It might not be visible but if she touches you she's certainly going to recognize it.

Reactions: Lyokodl, legojoker88 and BabyHailey1977
willnotwill said:
That's going to be hard. It might not be visible but if she touches you she's certainly going to recognize it.
Yeah, I was thinking about that too.

I would also say traing bra. But also they would be better cup size fit for boys, unless they are overweight with man boobs

Definitely training bra.

Reactions: Lyokodl and legojoker88
Kayleigh said:
Definitely training bra.
That's the one with the two little wheels on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Peesalot, BabyZinga and chamberpot
IDDiaperboy said:
I’m really thinking about wearing a bra. Can anyone suggest a bra that is hard to see under clothes? I’m sorry that this may sound like a simple question. Just new to this whole thing.
Before deciding on a type of bra you want you need to figure out your size first.
A flexible "seamstress/tailors" tape works best. You can find them in the sewing section of any store for 3 bucks. A string and a tape measure will also work.
You will need two measurements.
1) Your Band size. If you are flat chested measure about inch or so below your nipple. If you have Moobs (man boobs) measure just below them.
***Note Many places will say to add anywhere from 1 to 5 inches to this number. Don't.
Just round up to the next even number. Band sizes only come in even sizes. 32-34-36-38-40-ect.

2) Your cup size. measure across the nipples if flat chested or the largest (most protruding) part of your Moobs.

3) Take your adjusted Band Size (ex 36) and subtract it from your Cup Size (ex 38)
1 inch = 1 cup size (A, B, C, D, ect) So the above would be a size 36B bra. 38 cup -36 band = 2" = a B cup.
If the measurements come out the same say 36 & 36 that would be considered an AA cup or training bra
***Note the size of a (36)B cup is not the same as a smaller 34's or a larger 38's B cup (see #4 below).

4) Now you are (almost) ready to go bra shopping, lol. Isn't this fun??
Lets talk "sister sizes". Using the above 36B bra size again. You can size the band/cup up/down for a better fit.
When you decrease the band size, you increase the cup size, or vice versa. A 36B is similar to a 34C (band down/cup up) or a 38A (band up/cup down).

Depending on your size not every band/cup size is available in every style.
Training bras (unstructed or AA/A cup sizes) usually only go up to a 36 band size (some brands even 38) but are usually found only in the girls/kids section.
Sports bras are nice & can be hidden easier enough under your clothes, but would probably be boring for you.

I'm guessing you want to wear a more traditional bra.
Most bras will have at least a small amount of modesty padding (you know so you don't see our nipples).
I would definitely stay away from anything labeled "push up". LOL!
Until you find your size I would say stick with less expensive ones. No sense buying a $40 bra that doesn't fit right. Yes guys, bras can cost that freakin much or more.

That concludes our class: Bras 101 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Phoebe, Diaper44, Peesalot and 6 others
MandyBear said:
Before deciding on a type of bra you want you need to figure out your size first.
A flexible "seamstress/tailors" tape works best. You can find them in the sewing section of any store for 3 bucks. A string and a tape measure will also work.
You will need two measurements.
1) Your Band size. If you are flat chested measure about inch or so below your nipple. If you have Moobs (man boobs) measure just below them.
***Note Many places will say to add anywhere from 1 to 5 inches to this number. Don't.
Just round up to the next even number. Band sizes only come in even sizes. 32-34-36-38-40-ect.

2) Your cup size. measure across the nipples if flat chested or the largest (most protruding) part of your Moobs.

3) Take your adjusted Band Size (ex 36) and subtract it from your Cup Size (ex 38)
1 inch = 1 cup size (A, B, C, D, ect) So the above would be a size 36B bra. 38 cup -36 band = 2" = a B cup.
If the measurements come out the same say 36 & 36 that would be considered an AA cup or training bra
***Note the size of a (36)B cup is not the same as a smaller 34's or a larger 38's B cup (see #4 below).

4) Now you are (almost) ready to go bra shopping, lol. Isn't this fun??
Lets talk "sister sizes". Using the above 36B bra size again. You can size the band/cup up/down for a better fit.
When you decrease the band size, you increase the cup size, or vice versa. A 36B is similar to a 34C (band down/cup up) or a 38A (band up/cup down).

Depending on your size not every band/cup size is available in every style.
Training bras (unstructed or AA/A cup sizes) usually only go up to a 36 band size (some brands even 38) but are usually found only in the girls/kids section.
Sports bras are nice & can be hidden easier enough under your clothes, but would probably be boring for you.

I'm guessing you want to wear a more traditional bra.
Most bras will have at least a small amount of modesty padding (you know so you don't see our nipples).
I would definitely stay away from anything labeled "push up". LOL!
Until you find your size I would say stick with less expensive ones. No sense buying a $40 bra that doesn't fit right. Yes guys, bras can cost that freakin much or more.

That concludes our class: Bras 101 :ROFLMAO:
Thank you so much. This was really helpful.

IDDiaperboy said:
Thank you so much. This was really helpful.

No Problem. :)
I am curious to hear what measurements and bra sizes you come with.

MandyBear said:
No Problem. :)
I am curious to hear what measurements and bra sizes you come with.
I’ll post them when I figure it all out.

My wife is actively getting involved with my bras. She ordered me strap-on breast forms. We even talked about hormones or augmentation. This is so cool. She’s even getting into my diaper thing.

Reactions: Codiapermike, Raylynn, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
IDDiaperboy said:
My wife is actively getting involved with my bras. She ordered me strap-on breast forms. We even talked about hormones or augmentation. This is so cool. She’s even getting into my diaper thing.
That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! I know it's so hard to open up to people about this, and I'm glad that you have someone who's willing to help you experiment with what makes you happy.

BlueStringBean said:
That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! I know it's so hard to open up to people about this, and I'm glad that you have someone who's willing to help you experiment with what makes you happy.
It is really amazing. She been kissing my nipples and it’s driving me crazy.

IDDiaperboy said:
My wife is actively getting involved with my bras. She ordered me strap-on breast forms.

Good for you. And having a women in person helping you will reduce sizing mistakes.

Reactions: legojoker88 and BabyHailey1977
Back