Qtty Rawr diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifetime

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if anyone had tried Qtty Rawr diapers yet? I haven't seen anyone on this forum talk about them and they don't look that bad.

I might pick up a sample of them soon. I'll let everyone know how they are.

I picked up a pack of them. They're cute and the innards seem to be designed well. The plastic backing does seem to tear really easily though.

Aww they look so cool!!!
Is this company new?
Cause they only got one brand

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I think the design looks kind of ugly, but that's just me.

Oh wow! I've never even heard about nor seen these before.
They're adorable, may buy a bag sometime.

Do you have any photos?

Kinda cute ... but weird that they have a whole gallery with the same view of a folded diaper, but with each picture showing a different plush dino!

AdorableRabbit said:
Kinda cute ... but weird that they have a whole gallery with the same view of a folded diaper, but with each picture showing a different plush dino!

That would suggest they're a limited start-up company with little to no track record. I would only purchase samples at first until you know they're reputable.

The little cartoon dino you can barely see the head of is cute ::squints:: I think. The dotted criss-cross design with the paw prints and all seems busy. They should open one up show off the print and all the parts. They should have a picture that explains this sentence "* Elastic on front and back, for that extra seal.". Do they mean the waistline because I've never leaked out the top, is that a common issue for people?

Maybe they could diaper one of the plushies and we could get a better look.

Looks like a startup company. Give 'em a chance. Hopefully they keep some good products coming if the community supports them. I like what I see, but the website is pretty crude right now.

The only problem I have with them is that they had pics up on tumblr that had minors and people exposing there kinks around others who were not involved in abdl.

Tommygun619 said:
The only problem I have with them is that they had pics up on tumblr that had minors and people exposing there kinks around others who were not involved in abdl.

That is a rather big problem to have, even if it is the only problem you have. I didn't think to do a tumblr search when I ordered mine, but from the one I just did I didn't see any red flags (everything was on 18+ pages with people claiming to be at least 18), but then again you probably are more knowledgeable about it than I (not a big tumblr person, outside of supergirl stuff and dorky pages).

All that said, I repeat, the backing is not very strong and rips pretty easily (I think even just chilling on my little interlocking mat thingies opened up a small tear). Assuming they're ever back in size, the new pre-school plastic ABUs are comparable, but have better backing, and are a greater value if ordering more than 10.

Don't who own this company but shipping fees is terribly high. Way too expensive. 54$US for 10 diapers to Canada? No thanks. 277$US for a case? LOL.

Skwuzzy said:
Looks like a startup company. Give 'em a chance. Hopefully they keep some good products coming if the community supports them. I like what I see, but the website is pretty crude right now.
I agree
Give them a chance
Hey tykables, ABU, and bambino didn't become successful overnight

That's a pretty strong accusation in fact one that if unchecked could crush a new company. I've been following them since the start & have not scene anything at all involving minors. Are you sure your not thinking of a different company from a few years ago with what could be looked at as a similar name? Also the owner of the company is young but not a minor are you possibly thinking of his photos and incorrectly assuming they are of someone younger? Please help us get to the truth.

I looked at his tumblr and he dose look very young, but I doubt he was a minor when he took them.

I'm 23 and I look like I'm 16.

I might buy a bag. I love dinos!!!!!!
RAWR!!!!

i bought a pack but i haven't tried them here the package is next to a abu space package
16763455_1312762622114562_492891990_o.jpg

How interesting! Probably a startup, as other users have already made clear. I just wish they could sell more than just a sample pack, 10 pack, and case. Why not sell packs of 20 or 40? Also, their selection looks kind of limited. Multiple designs and styles (all-over, frontal, blank) are a must if they want to survive. I guess we just have to give it time.

How's the performance of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back