Qiaohu pampers

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just curious if anyone has heard of/ have/ know if any qiaohu pamper diapers for sale cuz im looking for some right now

Japan Pampers? They can't be all that much different than any other Pampers...... one would think, at least.....

You can order the Shimajiro (Qiao Hu) Pampers directly from Amazon Japan. They ship abroad. Cheapest way to get them, guaranteed.

What makes them any different than Pampers from anywhere else?

loadedpamperman said:
What makes them any different than Pampers from anywhere else?
They've got cute prints based on the anime. Otherwise not much. I was on an import binge a while back and ended up with a few bags.

Last edited:
Reactions: todderhr
Cottontail said:
You can order the Shimajiro (Qiao Hu) Pampers directly from Amazon Japan. They ship abroad. Cheapest way to get them, guaranteed.
Thanks!

Cottontail said:
They've got cute prints based on the anime. Otherwise not much. I was on an import binge a while back and ended up with a few bags.
just wondering but what size did you get?

BabyChibi said:
just wondering but what size did you get?
They were the XL. Pampers makes an XXL in the pull-on diapers, but not (I don’t think) in the tabbed.

Cottontail said:
They were the XL. Pampers makes an XXL in the pull-on diapers, but not (I don’t think) in the tabbed.
Are the xl tabbed close to xxl pull on in size? Also do you by any chance have pics?

BabyChibi said:
Are the xl tabbed close to xxl pull on in size? Also do you by any chance have pics?
Honestly, I’m not sure. I’ve never gotten any of the Pampers pull-ons from Japan. I would guess they’re close though. Generally the pull-on types are a bit smaller for a given size versus tabbed, and the Pampers tabs can be overstretched a bit.

I'm sure I took some pictures, but I can't find them. I did find the below picture of the size L (not XL) in case that helps you get a feel for the prints. IIRC the XL print was similar/same, but it's been a couple of years, so things might've changed.

ShimajiroL.jpg

Reactions: WillFord384
Cottontail said:
What about the sizing? The US sizes differently. Maybe the Japanese ones will be smaller?

Antientmariner said:
What about the sizing? The US sizes differently. Maybe the Japanese ones will be smaller?
Yeah, TBH I'm not sure, and I didn't keep any of them. They were mostly for a friend. I used the leftovers for boosters. If I ever buy these again, I'll be more observant and post about them for posterity.

Reactions: theancientmariner
Cottontail said:
They made XXL like baby dry a few years ago. When I was in Hong Kong in 2018 I picked up a pack and still have an unsealed pack.

Reactions: Cottontail
Cottontail said:
Yeah, TBH I'm not sure, and I didn't keep any of them. They were mostly for a friend. I used the leftovers for boosters. If I ever buy these again, I'll be more observant and post about them for posterity.
ok

Scott729 said:
They made XXL like baby dry a few years ago. When I was in Hong Kong in 2018 I picked up a pack and still have an unsealed pack.
It looks like Pampers XXL in tab style is not available anymore in Asia Market now.

• Sad
Reactions: Scott729
ads170 said:
It looks like Pampers XXL in tab style is not available anymore in Asia Market now.
oh

S
ads170 said:
Sounds like I may have something of value.

Reactions: oldskool
Back