• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

qetuoa74

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
hello world, this is my super quick intro. My moniker is pronounced ket-wah, obviously just a simple keystroke pattern easily remembered for my, ahem..,
online life. The 74 is the year of my birth, and I have been wearing ever since. No medical reason, not really even nocturnal problems, just something I have always liked. Little bit about myself, I'm an artist, musician, woodworker, and computer geek to some degree. The computer geek part however, is only in relation to my first three occupations. I'm probably a bad influence on people younger than myself, due to the fact that I imbibe in large quantities of alcohol, and smoke tobacco. Trust me, if you do either of these, quit now, they really are as bad as they say for you.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm probably a bad influence on people younger than myself, due to the fact that I imbibe in large quantities of alcohol, and smoke tobacco. Trust me, if you do either of these, quit now, they really are as bad as they say for you.

*hangs his head in shame*

I want to quit smoking but I don't think I'll give up alcohol, not that I drink heavily anyway. Anyways, welcome to the site :smile:

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the forums. You seem like you will be an interesting and fun addition.

And, I don't plan on drinking or smoking at all during my lifetime.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
hello world, this is my super quick intro. My moniker is pronounced ket-wah,
Great name! I'll remember it as nearly rhyming with fatwah..
I'm an artist, musician, woodworker, and computer geek to some degree
. I would love to hear more details on those hobbies; which of them is your job?
I imbibe in large quantities of alcohol, and smoke tobacco.
Me too (except I imbibe small quantities of alcohol and smoke far too much tobacco.) What sort of alcohol? We have a number of home-brewers here http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-topics/11483-home-brewing.html

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Smoking large amounts of alcohol and imbibing large quantities of tobacco, would be much worse.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome.

I only smoke when I'm drinking, and only drink when i smoke. No but really my weekends are a VERY cold Corona with lime and a Black"its a clove cig"

Status
Not open for further replies.