Q: Would anyone be interested in an Online "Pen and Paper" RPG campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haziim

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hey I'm back from pretty much living in abmud, and had a curious thought cross my mind. Would anyone here be interested in joining a pen and paper rpg campaign, if I were to run one online?

Not saying I'm gonna yet, but I figure if a few people are interested, might be something worth trying. Haven't thought of what system to run, but I'm open to suggestions.

So y'all let me know what ya think, and who knows, maybe the end result will be a lot of fun :biggrin:

I may be up to it. I know a thing or two or three (dozen) about D&D 3.5.

My schedule's pretty tight... after witching hour (US) only on most days.

SpottedLion said:
I may be up to it. I know a thing or two or three (dozen) about D&D 3.5.

My schedule's pretty tight... after witching hour (US) only on most days.

That's hilariously probably when I'm most active. I think I dabbled in a 3.5 session once. I know I've played a bit of 4.0, and have also played a bit of pathfinder. Though oddly enough out of all the campaigns I've run, only one was a d20 system. In all honesty though I'd enjoy running just about anything. :biggrin:

I'm not sure what you're hoping to get out of running an RPG, but I've seen some be adapted to playing on forums and turn out really well. Each "turn" was 24 hours, which gave everyone time to discuss and say what their next move was no matter the timezone differences. The GM went through the thread at the same time each day and updated everyone with a narration/summary of what occurred during that turn and update on what was going on entering the next turn.

It seemed to work best when everyone was on the same page about what they wanted out of it (slapstick humor, serious roleplay, etc.) and were willing to just roll with whatever the GM ultimately decided their characters did at each update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back