Q again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGazelle

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Alright, this seems to be quite heated. Me personally, I like a lot of what trump has done but there is also thing I dont like about him. I do believe that there is left wing media bias but at the end of the day it is still up to the people to decide what they want to believe. You can post links all day if you want but that doesnt mean your right or wrong it just points out your veiw point. Expecting some one else to change their opinion because you posted some links that you believe in is futile. To be frustrated with people that dont agree with you at least in the realm of this site is dumb. This site is meant for conversation not arguemnt that escalates like this has. What is gained by pissing people off. You can lay out what you believe but you cant expect there to be no criticism and its not fruitful to fight criticism with criticism.
Honestly politics are so polarize these days its ridiculous. People are so self centered that they fail to realize that there are other options and opinions and its not your job to change someone else's mind, they have to do it for themselves.
Also there is some right wing media. It is harder to find but if you want it its there and there is no reason to force beliefs on others.

CrinklyConnor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
Dude! We're a diaper site. Chill out.
Honestly, this is what I was thinking.

We're a site full of people who like to wear and/or use diapers and some of us even like to act like complete babies.

Why the hell are we creating [im]mature topics about different tin foil conspiracy theories.

Role
Diaper Lover
What I find incredibly curious is why, if a person really has no interest or belief in the subject, do they feel compelled to make it seem like I'm crazy, unglued, or completely out if my mind? Isn't that a little crazy?

I brought up a subject, political in nature, because it's happening right now, it's bigger than you and me, it's in the realm of conspiracy, but, the deeper you yourself look, the more you realize it's about intelligence. A form of intelligence most of us have never seen. Most of you guys are likely too young to have witnessed much of this sort of behavior, but others among us have. They lived thru JFK. They lived thru 9/11. They've witnessed the subversion of our political parties into something not many recognize or understand. I provided links to the nonsensical nature of the mainstream media, and not a peep. I provided links to the Q movement, and all that comes from it is derision. Who's really being the adult here? Have you glanced down?

Mods, do what you will, but don't expect me to understand. I tried to bring an interesting, thought provoking discussion into the MATURE forum, and I'm told I'm an idiot, and I should bury myself on Reddit somewhere, it go back to 4-chan, and hang with my own (BTW, never really went to 4-chan, EVER).

Yes, you can be pissed at me for being intolerant (though I tried) of intolerant people, but not much else.

Let me ask you, any of you... You go to college, get a 4 year degree, follow that up with 4 years of med school, do an internship, eventually becoming a doctor. You've spent your life & money on a worthy endeavor. Another person learns how to apply a bandaid, and spends most of their days, in a basement, smokin dope, watching TV, or playing video games. Now imagine a disaster occurs, and many people are gravelly harmed. WHO do you want by your side, as you triage the wounded? The guy who has spent his time doing the schooling necessary to handle the wounds, or the guy who learned how to apply Band-Aids? Imagine a guy who immersed himself in politics, deeply say, for five years, but who also had a lifetime of experience watching political shenanigans unfolding upon his friends and family. Also imagine a person who just graduated high school, maybe college, in today's progressive liberalism, where you get a trophy for playing, not winning. Can these two groups of people ever see eye to eye on anything? Are they both so stuck in their own world's that they can't discuss odd stuff (UFOs, God, fundamentalism, rape cultures, homophobia, or even conspiracies... Should they ban each other from their respective playgrounds? Should they try ridiculing each other to make one, or the other go away? Or should they turn their backs on each other, and just #walkaway? (had to slip that in...). I don't really know.

That leaves it to the Mods, who are alot like gods, in a way... They'll decide for us. Theyll figure it out. Right?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it :dunno:

Do you realize you quoted a comedy program?

I couldn't say it any louder than with Crowder...

Actually, I hadn't realized it. I just YouTubed CONSPIRACY, and that came up.

beep beep

- - - Updated - - -

"and then not listening when you get (easily) debunked"

Do you know what that word even means?

- - - Updated - - -

You keep bringing up conspiracy theories and then not listening when you get (easily) debunked, and then you wonder why your threads get closed. There's nothing to discuss, even if you DID come at them 'maturely.' You'd have better luck at r/TheDonald. Did they close that sub? I can't remember.
I don't know, I never went there... Are they conspri-a-nutz?

DTlogist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I continue to advocate for you to be - at the very least - no longer allowed to make threads in the mature topics area. You are not capable of meeting the requirements of this section.

Role
Diaper Lover
Honestly, this is what I was thinking.

We're a site full of people who like to wear and/or use diapers and some of us even like to act like complete babies.

Why the hell are we creating [im]mature topics about different tin foil conspiracy theories.
Oops. There you go again with that tin-foil stuff... Not enough to just say you believe, it you don't. What exactly we're the tags to this post?

DTlogist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Oops. There you go again with that tin-foil stuff... Not enough to just say you believe, it you don't. What exactly we're the tags to this post?
Stop making these kind of threads. No one is going to treat ideas and behaviors not deserving of respect with respect - you go through intense effort to demonstrate that you do not operate on the same level, intellectually, as the rest of us. You buy into disproven right wing conspiracy grift and expect us to respect you for doing so. That's not going to happen.

Role
Diaper Lover
I continue to advocate for you to be - at the very least - no longer allowed to make threads in the mature topics area. You are not capable of meeting the requirements of this section.
...and I appreciate your advocating for me, in my behalf. Very kind. Muchas graciás!

- - - Updated - - -

Stop making these kind of threads. No one is going to treat ideas and behaviors not deserving of respect with respect - you go through intense effort to demonstrate that you do not operate on the same level, intellectually, as the rest of us. You buy into disproven right wing conspiracy grift and expect us to respect you for doing so. That's not going to happen.
Then move on, dude! Why persist? I'm not trolling anyone here. You don't like what you hear, but you come back? Why?

BTW, I'm not asking for your respect. Some people are capable of giving it, but it's a two way street.

Leio

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other
Jamieboy,

I ardently believe that you have the right to hold these views. Even if others may describe them as "tinfoil hat". Everyone right now has to cool down a little. Jamieboy, I don't believe that you should be name-called, even so, if you are being name-called you shouldn't retaliate with your own.

There have been some "conspiracy theories" that have been later proven to be true. Take the CIA MKULTRA as an example. This doesn't mean that everything is a conspiracy. I will freely admit that there is definitely media bias from the left, but replacing that bias with right winged bias doesn't cancel each other out.

It's great that you've done your own research. It's clear that you have spent a great deal of time looking around for information and I applaud you for being inquisitive and being a truth seeker. However, I do have concerns about where this information is coming from. Social media sites such as Reddit and 4chan are not really good sources for true and unbiased information.

The one last thing that I request from you is to describe in your own words what you believe to be what makes Q anon are veritable source. I'm NOT here to catch you into some kind of rhetorical trap. All I want to know is how you came to believe Q Anon and what makes you believe that whoever Q anon is speaking the truth. I know that you have said that you can not teach people, but that can't exactly be true. In some ways, you have to teach people in order to have them come to their own beliefs. You must give them some explanation behind all of the links that you provide. Coming out and saying that people are brain washed "lemmings" isn't very conducive to proper discourse and debate. Name calling shouldn't be used. Period.

As for me personally, I believe that Donald Trump has been doing some things right and perhaps has the real ambition of trying to better America. But his very abrasive personality makes it difficult for people to work with him. And in this system that we have, getting people to work with you is paramount to getting any kind of change, otherwise, institutions such as Congress and even average people will stand in their way. As for Q anon, I have looked into Q anon. I have found it quite interesting but I remain skeptical. There are established channels for whistle blowing, yet whoever that is chooses not to use them. From the documents that he has given, it seems like these documents are NOT actually ones that are leaked but ones that seem to be unclassified or released documents.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Do your own research on Q. I've provided you with plenty of information to get started.
I've humoured you -- I spent the best part of an hour watching videos and reading your comments. However... there is literally no information other than "some random person said something cryptic therefore conspiracy!".

I don't have the time, or the inclination to bring it all here, to be bandied about by people with closed minds, or sheltered lives. Expand your thinking. You would never believe what I say anyway, so, why would I make any more effort than I already have?
Why bother posting at all if you aren't going to share your views?! If I'm never going to believe what you're saying, why would I waste any more time listening to you?

Clearly you don't want to share any "information" you have because you know how completely ridiculous that "information" is.

What has that got to do with anything?

Good news doesn't sell. Bad news does!
Everyone knows that! Have you only just realised that the media might have their own biases? I'd recommend reading the book, "A Short Course on Intellectual Self-Defense" by Normand Baillargeon. It shows you how to read between the lines, understand media bias, and what determines which events are reported upon. There are some great examples of the use of "fake news" by George W Bush that enabled him to commit war crimes without facing justice.

Actually, I hadn't realized it. I just YouTubed CONSPIRACY, and that came up.

beep beep
Come on Jamie! Do your own research! :p

Role
Diaper Lover
You know, my initial posting of this thread was intended to just introduce the Q phenomenon to maybe some people that hadn't heard about it. I had posted "I'm loving it", and got a bunch of weirdly mostly negative responses, and the the thread was closed prematurely. I posted another thread about threads being closed prematurely, and that thread was closed. So, in a way, I was following up in "I'm loving it", in better explaining what I was loving. It didn't take long for the negativity to start all over, with mostly the same faces. That's fine, whatever. But, for those that were at least a bit understanding, kudos to you for having an open mind. Q is obviously not for everybody. Some people are inclined to follow current "underground" events, and others are way to politically extreme, on the flip side of the coin, to believe anything outside what mainstream sources suggest. One person claims everyone knows media is biased, but you'd have a hard time getting CNN or MSNBC to admit it. Personally, I do not think everyone knows it's biased, as suggested. I think most people are just to busy, or less politically inclined to care. Whatever. I do believe those people are still some of the first to pounce, when they hear something that differs from what they've learned, after catching a half hour of MSM. Those uninformed people always seem to have strong opinions, though.

As for posting a thread about Q, on a diaper site, BUT, in a "mature" forum where politics is one of the topics, I didn't see the big issue with this. If this was the wrong place to post, why would there be so many anti-Trump threads here, I wonder? I'm guessing you can wear a diaper, and still be political. So, why?? I posted here because I don't post on Reddit. I don't belong to any political forum websites. I belong here, and I have a right to speak, so don't tell me I'm in the wrong place, or a political discussion doesn't belong here.

As for Q, the QAnon, and the phenomenon, in general, I think it's very interesting, and not nearly as kooky as some if you think. If you're not open to the invitation of gaining an insight into what's going on behind the scenes, then don't follow Q, don't bash Q, the QAnon, or those who follow the phenomenon. Just move on.

If anyone was curious, the link I supplied to prayingmedic was all you should need. He decodes the Q posts, as do others. He has explanations of what it's all about archived in his site. You don't need, it obviously want, me decoding Q for you. You, the figurative, need to decide, first, do I care? If not, move on. If so, then what does prayingmedic have to say about things? Do I (the figurative) care? Maybe not. Maybe so. If you do, at least you've been guided to a place where you can learn more, AND, see what the proofs are of Q's validity & information. Just as the fake news media works to make Trump out to be an errant child, and Infowars out to be right-wing conspiracy nuts, they're in the process of making the Q phenomenon out to be a conspiracy, too, invalidating all the information that's been provided by whatever "Q" is. That's how the media works, but everyone knows not to believe the media right? And, no one in here, in diapers, really thinks Q is just a conspiracy theory, right? Right???

I have said all I'm saying, in this thread. I'm ok with just letting it die. Are you??

CrinklyConnor

Est. Contributor
Role
Whether you believe in the truth that the media lets out, or even biased opinions they sometimes display, or not.

The thing about this particular topic regarding “QAnon” which has been proven by SEVERAL sources, and if you did your own homework, you’d see it yourself - that it originated as a trolling method by people who use the site 4Chan.

If you’re going to post conspiracy theories - make sure it’s not from a site that’s literally by design FOR MASS TROLLING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Role
Diaper Lover
Whether you believe in the truth that the media lets out, or even biased opinions they sometimes display, or not.

The thing about this particular topic regarding “QAnon” which has been proven by SEVERAL sources, and if you did your own homework, you’d see it yourself - that it originated as a trolling method by people who use the site 4Chan.

If you’re going to post conspiracy theories - make sure it’s not from a site that’s literally by design FOR MASS TROLLING.

I have apparently done way more homework on Q than you or your SEVERAL sources have @crinklyconner, so, just let it die. It's like you feel compelled to get the last word in. If I could FERME the thread, I would.

CrinklyConnor

Est. Contributor
Role
I have apparently done way more homework on Q than you or your SEVERAL sources have @crinklyconner, so, just let it die. It's like you feel compelled to get the last word in. If I could FERME the thread, I would.
No. No you haven’t.

And if you would, then why start this convo in the first place? Because you’ve been proven wrong time and time again?

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Wow.

I watched the first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8pZAw1xydA

Why is "Bill Mitchell" grinning and smirking whilst talking about the deaths of so many people in the 9/11 attacks? It's really disturbing.

Bill Mitchell said:
Thank you, Donald Trump, for leading us...!
He's not the messiah! He's a very naughty boy!

It just seems like a lot of vacuous waffle mixed in with propaganda... and then veering into weird conspiracies about lots of people I've never heard of. I find it fascinating from a psychological perspective, but there's nothing persuasive about what they're saying. I'm not even sure what their message is. There's too much oblique waffle.

If you want to be persuasive, why not state your beliefs, along with the reasons why you hold those beliefs? Instead of videos of ranting rambling people, have you got anything that's reduced to simple bullet points of facts? It's hard to understand exactly what point you're trying to make otherwise.

Role
Diaper Lover
@crinklyconner
"No. No you haven’t."

Well, yes, yes I have.

"And if you would, then why start this convo in the first place?"

I thought I was pretty clear about that. I've repeated it several times. Go back and re-read the whole post. See if you can find it in there.

"Because you’ve been proven wrong time and time again?"

Proven wrong? By who? You?? Wrong about what exactly? Wrong about what Q is? Wrong about why Q posts exist? Wrong about 4chan, or 8chan, or the Q app? Wrong about Q's message to America? What specifically have I been wrong about?? I'm curious, since not a single person asked ME "who or what is Q, or why does Q exist?". Everyone just had their own answer, or opinions, some based on msm narratives, some based on scratching the surface of reality, then creating their own narrative. There we're negative responses about wild-eyed conspiracies, originating on 4-chan, where trolls go to learn their craft, or join together in hump-fests to gloat about their accumulated knowledge, but no mention about Q's messages, or why they exist. Is Q giving out recipes for banana bread? Is Q helping people to understand how to do their brakes? Is Q giving psychological help to the need? Is Q a live action role player?

You see, therein lies the problem. Your more interested in moving your mouth, than actually contributing to the conversation. If you really delved into Q, you might actually be wondering, "are these things Q is pointing out true, or are they pointless?", or, "has Q provided any proofs, or documentations, to substantiate the claims being made?", or, "is Q bringing us down this rose lined path, to mislead everyone?". Which is it? Is the phenomenon local, national, or worldwide? Does that matter?

@tiny - Trump's far from just being a naughty boy. He's real. He made promises in his campaign, and he's actually accomplished about 70% of those promises, in the first two years. Name a single other president, or politician, in modern times, who has accomplished that. Name a single American, politician or not, who has done more for his country, in such a short period of time. Name ONE SINGLE LAW HE HAS BROKEN, since he was elected president. Name one single law he broke, BEFORE TAKING OFFICE. Naughty about what? Locker room talk? Maybe screwing a porn star? Is the liberal left, with their [Removed] mentality, their secret societies, [Removed], their unfulfilled campaign promises, their growing government & high taxes, their nanny state mentality really going to lecture anyone else about who they can have sex with, or what words come from their mouth? REALLY???

- - - Updated - - -

...and let's just add this, since it seems to be a current enough event, and the tag was conspiracy, hypocrisy & Q. Why exactly was Alex Jones shut down? Anyone have a clear answer to that? Sandy Hook? Really? An event five years ago triggers ALL the social media conglomerates to ban Alex's voice, ON THE SAME DAY??? Let's consider what the definition of "conspiracy" is, when two or more people/entities colluded with each other to effect some outcome... Hmmmmm?? Does that sound familiar???

What if a whole group of people/entities we're removed from a social media sites like Reddit, all on the same day, as if marching orders from 2017 took a year to go into effect??? Would that be a conspiracy??? How about if they were all pro-American, conservative groups, and no left leaning groups? Would THAT amount to a conspiracy?

The hypocrisy is deafening out there. Don't you hear it?

- - - Updated - - -

...and if Q is a "LARP", as some have suggested (not necessarily in here), aren't all of you adult babies LARP's???

Last edited by a moderator:

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
You see, therein lies the problem. Your more interested in moving your mouth, than actually contributing to the conversation. If you really delved into Q, you might actually be wondering, "are these things Q is pointing out true, or are they pointless?", or, "has Q provided any proofs, or documentations, to substantiate the claims being made?", or, "is Q bringing us down this rose lined path, to mislead everyone?". Which is it? Is the phenomenon local, national, or worldwide? Does that matter?
You're demonstrating that to be true of yourself. Your waggling your metaphoric tongue but don't have anything to say. Why don't you tell us what Q's recipe for banana bread is, or whatever it is that he's revealed?

Name ONE SINGLE LAW HE [Trump] HAS BROKEN, since he was elected president. Name one single law he broke, BEFORE TAKING OFFICE.
Well, there was the criminal misrepresentation of Trump University which scammed hundreds of people out of money. Trump didn't even bother getting an educational licence!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Naughty about what? Locker room talk? Maybe screwing a porn star? Is the liberal left, with their LGBTQRXYZ mentality, their secret societies, their pedophile history, their rape history, their unfulfilled campaign promises, their growing government & high taxes, their nanny state mentality really going to lecture anyone else about who they can have sex with, or what words come from their mouth? REALLY???
Damn right. You conservatives with your close ties to slavery, dolphin sex, dwarf hurling, war crimes, the destruction of government, and the mass production of biological weapons have no right to lecture anyone! :laugh:

Seriously. Just listen to yourself. ^^ That is what it sounds like. It's delusional. It's not normal.

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ok JamieBoy, I gave the second video a real shot at convincing me. Here's a summary of what I heard:

- A person (Q) who says s/he has a supremely high level of security clearance posts, on a sketchy board, some very specific events that will happen on very specific dates. (The arrest of HRC specifically).
- Leading up to those dates Q posts a bunch of cryptic open ended questions shotgunning lots of names of significant people and places.
- The specific thing, that Q said would happen, does not happen.
- Some other significant news event happens on that day.
- Q claims that the event he predicted was actually a disinformation campaign to distract attention away the other significant event that happened.
- A bunch of anons buy into that explanation and start cherry picking the cryptic open ended questions, posted prior to the event, as proof that he was playing a really cunning game of intelligence.
- A lot of anons are skeptical and claim he's a LARP (live action role player).

I'm on the side that he's a LARP troll.

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover
Honestly, you kids are just too smart for me. I give! Uncle! Uncle!

- - - Updated - - -

...2975 deaths in Puerto Rico
...5000 will due to get to Baghdad

I saw it on wiki, Clown Network News & MSLSD, so it must be true!

You guys ever read an actual book, or do you just read the index, and then just "know-it-all"?? I thought so...

BTW, demoncRATs are responsible for slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, abortions, the war crimes, 🐬 sex, and I'm pretty sure they mistook the dwarves for kids, and tried hurling them, AND, hadn't you heard? They damn near destroyed our intelligence agencies, tried to get us into a war with Russia,, and get us nuked by Krazy Kim. And that was just in the last few years. They're certainly are going to pay a very heavy price for that. ThanQ!

So looking forward to November, and 2020!

- - - Updated - - -

...die on the way to Baghdad

- - - Updated - - -

WOW! Can we just say Trump was right AGAIN???? Q knew. Not a hero.

https://youtu.be/EHF0yXrwr-0

- - - Updated - - -

THEY have it all...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRQ0d3dd4A8
REMEMBER YOUR OATH
UNITED WE STAND.
Q

The Quintessential Patriot:
https://youtu.be/heLpUvhGMRg

Makubird

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
WOW! Can we just say Trump was right AGAIN???? Q knew. Not a hero.

https://youtu.be/EHF0yXrwr-0
I watched the video in the link reporting a 1969 recording of McCain about the events in Vietnam.
It is a forced 'confession' after days of torturing. Please do your research. Same advice for Trump and Q.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.