Not open for further replies.

ElijahLee

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Have you ever put anything in your diaper to simulate anything like messing?
I have tried banana's but it is a little cleanup required. I've heard about pudding, jello and even raw eggs. What have you guys put in your diaper to simulate messing. And did it feel good or anything?

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've heard about bananas and oatmeal but I've never felt inclined to try them. Oatmeal is meant to be good for the skin though. I wonder if it would help with nappy rash.

C

Cherub

years ago, I once put 3 eggs down the back of my diaper and sat down. I heard and felt a slight muffled pop and then felt the cool squishy slimy yolk. Surprisingly the egg shell didn't poke me at all. I never did it again after that, and that's been years ago.

Applejack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yep. I have done this with peanut butter and bananas. I might halft to try eggs sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Bananas were a mistake, IMO they are a bigger pain to clean up than actually messing because they stick a lot worse and don't come off as easily when you use wipes.

ClosettedDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I read in a humiliating/hazing story that peanut butter was put into the diaper as a punishment. That's all I've heard!

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I wouldn't be all that surprised if that happened in some frat house; people who live there think they have an excuse to be stupid...

Bananas are OK, if you want them soft, you have to mash them before putting them in your diaper. Simply sitting down isn't going to mash them for you. I like oatmeal the best, but one problem is that all the extra moisture WILL absorb into the diaper, making it hard to work with; so make it slightly watery. I've also tried pudding before, and is in my opinion the best simulation for diarrhea you can get.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I never thought about putting food in diapers. I recently became interesting in messing so this would be a good way to experiment to see if I like it or not.

ninjagrl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
when you use the oatmeal, you just follow the direction but make it on the watery side? doesn't it feel weird once it has cooled?

ElijahLee

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I wouldn't be all that surprised if that happened in some frat house; people who live there think they have an excuse to be stupid...

Bananas are OK, if you want them soft, you have to mash them before putting them in your diaper. Simply sitting down isn't going to mash them for you. I like oatmeal the best, but one problem is that all the extra moisture WILL absorb into the diaper, making it hard to work with; so make it slightly watery. I've also tried pudding before, and is in my opinion the best simulation for diarrhea you can get.
Anything else that you tried? I like your ideas.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
@ninjagrl: If you use hot water from the tap, it won't cool as much; so it will feel warm when you put it in. Do it quickly though, oatmeal does cool down somewhat quickly.

@ElijahLee: I've tried chocolate chips before, and they didn't work. Their melting point is too high and they stick to you. Higher quality chocolate (swiss or german) would probably work, but then I consider that a waste of good chocolate. Others have used different things such as peaches, grapes, and other soft materials. All work in their own way, and your experience may vary.

Last edited:

ElijahLee

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Okay, nice.. I'll try some other things such as the oatmeal this weekend. Maybe the others, but im unsure. Hows yogurt again? Oh any more ideas? I just love dem so much.

ninjagrl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
@ninjagrl: If you use hot water from the tap, it won't cool as much; so it will feel warm when you put it in. Do it quickly though, oatmeal does cool down somewhat quickly.
doesn't the oatmeal kind of stick to you or get 'filmy' like it does in the bowl once it has cooled...that is the one downside i have had with the marshmallows, you end up sooo sticky afterwards it doesn't seem worth it..i still like bananas, myself!

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
doesn't the oatmeal kind of stick to you or get 'filmy' like it does in the bowl once it has cooled...that is the one downside i have had with the marshmallows, you end up sooo sticky afterwards it doesn't seem worth it..i still like bananas, myself!

Yes it does stick to you, but I would suppose that it wouldn't be much worse than actual poo. On the upside, oatmeal readily washes off with plain water, so taking a shower would take that off like it was nothing.

LuxuryOfInfancy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just use plain oatmeal, you can always play with the consistency to see what you like best. It's cheap, doesn't smell, easy to clean up, great for your skin. All in all, my favorite simulated messing food.

Status
Not open for further replies.