Pushing it in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Est. Contributor
Wearing/pushing it in public really doesn't bother me at all, it may be because I'm so used to it but I often wear 3 Pampers Baby Dry size 6 to school/shops/with friend/generally anywhere, even wearing them wet doesn't bother me.

I can even take spares with me to change in the baby or disabled toilets. This can be especially useful if I'm out for a long time in case I start to smell but I generally carry deodorant with me too.

Craig.

yourhuggies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
There is nothing wrong with wearing in public, I have done it from time to time. I even wore to work a few times when I was working on a big project, or knew I was going to a remote location. If you don't make a big deal out of it, then no one else will. I seriously doubt in this politically correct society someone would totally out you for wearing a diaper unless they were already a big jerk. Most people would either not notice, not care or be to polite to mention it. But, if you are with people you know, then you should be more careful, because they may bring it up if they notice.

J

Jeffy

Please, use some sense here.

As hard as it may be to comprehend, the general public does not have a desire to see your diaper or know anything about its condition. I understand that you may have some exhibitionistic tendancies... but let's try to keep them to a minimum, ok?

How many news articles have you seen about some "Diapered Freak" going around and exposing his undergarment of choice to the masses? Things like this do not help the AB/DL community at all.

If you really want to go to your next physical in a thick diaper, think twice... odds are your doctor has seen this thing before, but you are probably going to get a lot of questions about it... as incontinence is a serious health issue experienced by millions.

I would not reccomend going to get a massage in only a diaper... put some boxers or gym shorts on over it please! The person giving your massage doesn't need any more complications in their day... and you'd better tip them damn good too.
Darkfinn knows what he's talking about here... Seconded.

yourhuggies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
If you so desire, here are some ways you can go public in diapers...
1- If you have a car, drive around town in a diaper and shirt. Keep your pants nearby just in case
2- Rent a hotel room, and wearing your diaper and PJ's go get ice. that one is very liberating, as there is danger of being caught, but its not likely you will actually run into anyone, or they would notice/ care
3-Drive to a remote location outside town, like a campground or forest, and try going around in diapers. Make sure no one is around.
4- try going to your backyard, or taking out the trash in a diaper and sweats. Just to get used to the idea.
5- of course, go to a movie. I recommend a good long one.
6-Make sure the diaper is concealed, and go to Wal-Mart and do your regular shopping, after a while you will realize no one is looking at you, and you will forget you are wearing one.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Heres an easy way to do it ...Just wear them like you woud your underwear, most people dont go around exposing their underwear ...well besides saggers and loose chicks...but yeah thats my point.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I usually just wear a diaper and no underwear. Then I put my jeans or shorts on. The diaper sticks out the top of my waist ban but I never tuck my shirt in, or if I need to dress up, I make sure that my shirt is tucked in my pants over the diaper. No one notices!! I just got back from the store, and they are none the wiser. Once a person gets over the fear and realizes that no one notices, you can have a ton of fun!! I've taken the trash out with just shorts on and my waistband is visible, but no one gives it a second look!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Most people can't tell the difference between a diaper and normal underwear at first glance... especially on guys.

Now it might be a different story for the girls... but as I say, I'm not a cheerleader, people don't go staring at my arse when I bend over... so it's not a problem.

Jared

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
When traveling by air or on long drives I wear "protection," usually Weenee pads and rubberized Eenee briefs from Kuver Designs in Tasmania (Ausatralia). I don't think they show and the pads can be qucikly changed. They are flushable and compostable.

I higly recommend them!

Jared

Kein

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I havent done it yet seeing as How I dont have the Money for Diapers these days but like what soren456 said, I wouldnt wear the for the Public but because I wanted to. But Id try to make sure its not really crinkly and its hidden good. Doing it to try and get their attention wont give the AB/DL Community the Best Reputation. :|

I wouldnt be affected by what others say because most people in society today are Hipacrits, They deny the fact they have secrets of their own that will make others think they're strange. :p

Scubadiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I normally don't do anything too thrilling but I do enjoy wearing under clothes in public. I feel that I get distracted though...probably the paranoia.

S

secretdl26

I've never really "pushed it" per say. I haven't work a lot in public. At most I have worn when working outside my house (yard work) or when driving to someplace. I have thought about wearing more in public, but haven't had the courage/drive to do so.

ExtraFluff

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Some of you guys need to lighten up. If you're wearing in public and pull down your pants to expose yourself, that's crossing the line. But if you just want to crinkle around in a quiet space, what's wrong with that? If anybody hears you (still unlikely because they are pretty quiet under jeans), they are more likely to think that you're incontinent than that you have a fetish.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Some of you guys need to lighten up. If you're wearing in public and pull down your pants to expose yourself, that's crossing the line. But if you just want to crinkle around in a quiet space, what's wrong with that? If anybody hears you (still unlikely because they are pretty quiet under jeans), they are more likely to think that you're incontinent than that you have a fetish.
I think that most here have zero problem with people wearing a diaper in public. I wear in public quite often, and I have never had anyone give me a second glance.

What we are saying is that intentionally trying to call attention to yourself, or purposefully raising the "risk of discovery" is not considered to be polite and respectful of your fellow humans. Do you go around wearing tight sweat pants that are slightly too small with an obvious erection, hoping someone might catch you being sexual? I view intentionally raising attention to your diapers in public to get a rise or a reaction shows the same poor choice in taste and etiquette as the previous scenario. You are trying to include someone in your sexual fetish against their will. It is similar to the type of intellectual rape that a flasher inflicts on an unwilling witness.

ExtraFluff

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh come on, bobbyjeff, quit being so melodramatic. If you want to raise the risk of discovery without exposing yourself or intentionally bothering someone, nothing is wrong with that. For myself, I wasn't doing it to get a reaction; I'm not that type of person. I have no idea whether anyone heard me. If I had kept crinkling and invaded someone's space until I was sure that they had heard me, then that's uncalled for. But like I said, if anyone hears your crinkle, it's unlikely that they'll even connect it with being a diaper, much less with being a fetish. People wear diapers for legitimate reasons, you know.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Either you were trying to be noticed with your crinkling or you weren't. Its a rather simple line.

Noone is saying its bad to wear in public. Just in bad taste if you are doing so obviously. Noone wishes to know about your choice of underwear, regardless of what you choose as underwear. Unless you're hot and its a whale tail, then I can make a slight exception ;)

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The more I wear, the less I care (if people notice a bit of diaper peeking out when I go out in public). But I certainly wouldn't flaunt it!

Status
Not open for further replies.