Purple Type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Dear reader:

If we are not allowed to use this color, because it is for moderation purposes, why do non-mods even have the ability to use it? I suggest that, to eliminate confusion, non-mods cannot have the option to use it. Thank you.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think that's just our convention. The forum software will allow anyone to do it, though personally I find it annoying when people post in all sorts of random colors. Honestly I think this is a bit nit-picky and Moo probably has bigger things to worry about.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
makes sense?

Ive never really seen people use purple other than mods.. usually a newbie but someone tells them and problem gets fixed.... so we can leave it as is... its not a major problem.....

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only people who really use colored font are Ayanna and Andysetra...And they use pink and maroon respectively...So I don't see what all the hub-ub is about...It's really not that big of a deal...Peachy is also the only mod that I've seen use the purple...

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only people who really use colored font are Ayanna and Andysetra...And they use pink and maroon respectively...So I don't see what all the hub-ub is about...It's really not that big of a deal...Peachy is also the only mod that I've seen use the purple...
xdeadx uses green... like my new chuck taylor conversethat finally came in!!!

*looks around* what no one a chuck fan?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
xdeadx uses green... like my new chuck taylor conversethat finally came in!!!

*looks around* what no one a chuck fan?

Oh yeah...And I think someone else uses blue...But my point is, there is like no one that uses purple other than Peachy to make this a big deal to make purple an unusable color...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Oh yeah...And I think someone else uses blue...But my point is, there is like no one that uses purple other than Peachy to make this a big deal to make purple an unusable color...
Your thinking of Humphrey, he use blue when he talks..

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Your thinking of Humphrey, he use blue when he talks..
Actually, I think there is someone else too...Or they just use a different style...But you're missing my point...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Actually, I think there is someone else too...Or they just use a different style...But you're missing my point...
No, I understand your point. Only one person ever use that color, so what the point of making it unusable when it not that big of a deal.

Role
Diaper Lover
Look at me I'm peachy I can somehow be funny, intelligent, and reprimanding all in one post.

Sorry in advance for using purp peach.

Role
Diaper Lover
I give you the pleasure of being first to rep?

Us ADISC'ers seem to like to annoy people. I suppose myself included, I just don't use rep.

Role
Diaper Lover
All I wanted to do is give peachy a thumbs up in a way I'm not supposed to, IE purple.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I was told not to use it, does that mean I'm a noob???
*cries*

~Weswissa

Status
Not open for further replies.