Purple Monster drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
So, the purple monster is a mixture of NyQuil, vodka, and Red Bull. I know it would be horrible for your body, but probably still fun. Would you try this?

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No..... like seriously I have no comment on the stupidity of this

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I probably drink it without NyQuil....but then again I drink vodka with redbull before

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, no thanks. I thought this was going to be about Monster energy drinks, which are actually pretty decent. Though I try not to drink many of those, either :p (mainly just the coffee ones).

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Your body woudn't know what to do run a mile or go to sleep, I would pass on this one.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I don't even like taking medicine with cola, so no for me.

And isn't it dangerous to mix those sorts of drugs and alcohol?

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Mixing alchohol and nyquil is bad, Both are blood thinners.(plus nyquil already has some alcohol content)

So do you liver a favor and don't mix them.

I have done it before(unintentionally) and it didn't kill me, but do to some side effects i wouldn't do it again.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So, the purple monster is a mixture of NyQuil, vodka, and Red Bull. I know it would be horrible for your body, but probably still fun. Would you try this?
NyQuil. EWW!!!
Vodka. Even more EWW!!!
Red Bull hit and miss on taste. Sometimes its sweet, sometimes its bitter other times its both. Anyways Monster beats Red Bull I think, of course Bawl's beats both.

I LOVE BAWLS!! Their blue!

(1700th post)

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Drinking meds for fun.... doesn't sound like the smartest thing to do.
Vodka could very well kill me.
Red Bull, I'm alright with that, though with me that wouldn't be advised. :p

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Your body woudn't know what to do run a mile or go to sleep, I would pass on this one.
Exactly what I was going to say. Alcohol is a depressant/downer, red bull is a stimulant, and nyquil is a combination of many medicines, but generally is a depressant/downer too, so it is a mix of opposite drugs, which is a horrible idea. Mixing an upper and a downer is not only bad for your liver and kidneys to filter out, but horrible for your heart. It would confuse your heart, it would try beating slow and fast at the same time, might end up with a heart attack at a very young age.

For example, drug addicts like mixing cocaine and heroin together. A stimulant and a euphoric depressant. This mix is so dangerous and commonly kills the persona because of the opposite drug mix effect, which confuses the heart and brain and can cause you to go into cardiac arrest (heart attack).

So I do not advise doing this. Also mixing alcohol with nyquil is dangerous even though they cause similar effects, because of the reasons d4l mentioned.

If your looking to catch a nice buzz, just do one of the 3 by themselfs at SEPERATE occasions. Of course becareful to not take too much of any of them even if your doing one by itself. Although I still do not promote the use of any drug.

Role
Private
Blah x_X

No way! I've had a few drinks on medicine/pharmaceuticals before and it's not good. Makes you feel even worse than just a standard drunk feeling.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm surprised no one has mentioned The Purple Monster being a mix rumored to be used at parties to knock out women, ect. Or to just get them so crazy they'll sleep with you.. Which is sexual assault either way =/

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
This sounds rather dangerous. Referring to what Eclipse said about mixing heroine and cocaine, it's a similar idea. Apparently with this mix you can have an OD but not realize till later, until the depressant action wears off. So technically you can drink enough to kill yourself, and not know until it's too late. Just doesn't sound smart at all.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This sounds like a bad idea, mixing all that shit together.. fucking around with medicines is a bad decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.