Punished for pooping pants when a little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catheterguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wet the bed until I was in my late teans and my parents were OK about this most of the time. Pooping my pants was a different matter. All kids do it at times but I was about 6 and had not done this for a while but was being looked after by my nan one day and I told her I wanted to go for a poo but she was not interested and said just do it your mum will sort it when she collects you. I went behind the couch and pooped. Mum arrived and I heard my nan lie to my mum saying I had pooped my pants and not asked to go to the toilet. I was confused. Anyway a few days later at school I did it again and I was sent to the office and my mum was called to colect me. She was really not pleased and when she got me home my pants were removed and I had to bend over while the strap was used on my bare bum. The marks lasted a week. Now I often poo myself and I always feel I have done something really bad.

That's bad. I was told off for messing. I was about 11 when my freand told me how he stopped it.
Wich was a kind of DIY nappy.

Just a question where you a wheelchair user when you were a child.

And that was realy unkind of your nan.

I got in trouble like that once. I was older than 6 but there weren't any restrooms around for a while and I wasn't allowed to go home to relieve myself. I messed my pants when I was almost before I reached the bathroom. I was old enough not having even remembered a time I worn diapers and it was just a horrible day.

I still think that had a long term effect, but diapers make me feel good about it. Being in a diaper changes the rules and it's not bad to mess them at all. I may even dare to say that controlling the circumstances helps alleviate trauma.

The winter of 2014, my senior year of high school, I caught the norovirus. The strain I caught caused me to have a form of bowel incontinence. I would wake up with a 'present' every morning for two weeks. I would have to run to the bathroom at school, even going as far as to bring spare underwear. I 'had' to keep my perfect attendance. My mom luckily never shamed me for this, but she is concerned that I still suffer from constant diarrhea.

Catheterguy said:
I wet the bed until I was in my late teans and my parents were OK about this most of the time. Pooping my pants was a different matter. All kids do it at times but I was about 6 and had not done this for a while but was being looked after by my nan one day and I told her I wanted to go for a poo but she was not interested and said just do it your mum will sort it when she collects you. I went behind the couch and pooped. Mum arrived and I heard my nan lie to my mum saying I had pooped my pants and not asked to go to the toilet. I was confused. Anyway a few days later at school I did it again and I was sent to the office and my mum was called to colect me. She was really not pleased and when she got me home my pants were removed and I had to bend over while the strap was used on my bare bum. The marks lasted a week. Now I often poo myself and I always feel I have done something really bad.

Yes, I too got punished for being a little "Poopy Pants".
I admit to experiencing shame/fear whenever I uncontrollably poop my diaper, and I still fear punishment.

No was not in the wheelchair when I was a boy,thankfully. I did get punished for other things as well. It was the 60s and 70s everything revolved round punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back