Punished for pooping pants when a little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catheterguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wet the bed until I was in my late teans and my parents were OK about this most of the time. Pooping my pants was a different matter. All kids do it at times but I was about 6 and had not done this for a while but was being looked after by my nan one day and I told her I wanted to go for a poo but she was not interested and said just do it your mum will sort it when she collects you. I went behind the couch and pooped. Mum arrived and I heard my nan lie to my mum saying I had pooped my pants and not asked to go to the toilet. I was confused. Anyway a few days later at school I did it again and I was sent to the office and my mum was called to colect me. She was really not pleased and when she got me home my pants were removed and I had to bend over while the strap was used on my bare bum. The marks lasted a week. Now I often poo myself and I always feel I have done something really bad.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other

That's bad. I was told off for messing. I was about 11 when my freand told me how he stopped it.
Wich was a kind of DIY nappy.

Just a question where you a wheelchair user when you were a child.

And that was realy unkind of your nan.

MrSun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I got in trouble like that once. I was older than 6 but there weren't any restrooms around for a while and I wasn't allowed to go home to relieve myself. I messed my pants when I was almost before I reached the bathroom. I was old enough not having even remembered a time I worn diapers and it was just a horrible day.

I still think that had a long term effect, but diapers make me feel good about it. Being in a diaper changes the rules and it's not bad to mess them at all. I may even dare to say that controlling the circumstances helps alleviate trauma.

silentdreamer1996

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
The winter of 2014, my senior year of high school, I caught the norovirus. The strain I caught caused me to have a form of bowel incontinence. I would wake up with a 'present' every morning for two weeks. I would have to run to the bathroom at school, even going as far as to bring spare underwear. I 'had' to keep my perfect attendance. My mom luckily never shamed me for this, but she is concerned that I still suffer from constant diarrhea.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I wet the bed until I was in my late teans and my parents were OK about this most of the time. Pooping my pants was a different matter. All kids do it at times but I was about 6 and had not done this for a while but was being looked after by my nan one day and I told her I wanted to go for a poo but she was not interested and said just do it your mum will sort it when she collects you. I went behind the couch and pooped. Mum arrived and I heard my nan lie to my mum saying I had pooped my pants and not asked to go to the toilet. I was confused. Anyway a few days later at school I did it again and I was sent to the office and my mum was called to colect me. She was really not pleased and when she got me home my pants were removed and I had to bend over while the strap was used on my bare bum. The marks lasted a week. Now I often poo myself and I always feel I have done something really bad.

Yes, I too got punished for being a little "Poopy Pants".
I admit to experiencing shame/fear whenever I uncontrollably poop my diaper, and I still fear punishment.

Catheterguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
No was not in the wheelchair when I was a boy,thankfully. I did get punished for other things as well. It was the 60s and 70s everything revolved round punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.