Pumpkin carving =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hey all! I was wondering if anyone carved any pumpkins this fall. I went with my friends over the weekend and we got a bunch and spent the night carving them. Made me feel like a kid again =D

Here is the end result of our carvings.

Here is mine...

Just thought I'd share :)

Reactions: mm3

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Haha, actually my friend carved that for her puppy. lol She loves dogs. I have to tell her it looks very furry-ish, she will get a kick out of that. =) (she knows about my AB side)

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Damn, those look cool. Too damned lazy to do one myself though.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Very impressive. :)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Those look pretty sweet. I enjoy carving pumpkins every year, even at my age now. I don't know why, it's just a little fun. Unfortunately, all my artistic abilities are taken up by music and writing, so my pumpkins always end up looking horrid. Hopefully I can get to doing it in the next couple weeks.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I do too, I love digging out the pumpkin's BRAINSSSS!!!! Then inserting a candle. Then I carve it.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I like to do it, though have not yet this year. DF always sits back making fun that I am a messy big kid. (Rolling eyes) and he is the one that started the DL thing in this house.

I am going to try and convence Jenn next door to make a few with me. I have one in mind that will have a passy. Then one that is eating a smaller one.... you know the ranger this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.