S

schoolboy21

which one do u guys prefer drynites goodnites or underjams

for me i like underjams

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I liked GN's but figured I would try underjams but I don't really like the underjams. They fall apart wayyy too easily. So i'm going back to goodnites. Plus I have a coupon for $2 off on gn's.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like Goodnites, when I'm in that kind of mood. I think they hold more. They do hold together for me.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]drynites = goodnites (apart from a delay with product updates). Never tried underjams so can't comment on them.[/font]

A

annierighthurr

Goodnites, probably. I have bought so many packs of goodnites in my life, I should invest in it.
However underjams weren't so bad... but not that remarkable either. I've only bought one pack, all the way back in April and used a few others given to me by friends. I probably wouldn't buy them again unless it was a really good sale.

kevinkanevil

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have bought both and noticed that the Underjams have a softer feel to them and the are quieter but it is true that they tend to fall apart somewhat easily due the fabric like stretchy part. Underjams do hold a lot. Goodnites are better for bigger people that want that baby feel. The elastic for the waistband is made out of plastic and has a lot of stretch in them; very hard to rip. All in all, I like both, but if i had the choice, Goodnites FTW.

colekat

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I have used the goodnites for over 15 years and i am very happy with them I did not like the underjams they did not have a high enough back on them for me by the time i woke up the next morning i had over ran the top of them with just the first time i peed in them i am a bed wetter not by chose and it never fells if i stay dry during the nigh i cant make it to the bathroom in the morning

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Underjams are ok, but I like goodnights better because they hold up so much better.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have never bought UnderJams before :/ So Goodnites for me :D

DiaperForEver

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've tried Goodnites and Underjams, and the Goodnites win, especially now that they are finally getting closer to the original sizing. The sides of the Underjams just fall apart too easy.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Goodnites, probably. I have bought so many packs of goodnites in my life, I should invest in it.
However underjams weren't so bad... but not that remarkable either. I've only bought one pack, all the way back in April and used a few others given to me by friends. I probably wouldn't buy them again unless it was a really good sale.
I agree I've bought so many gn packages. Underjams never seem to go on sale.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Never tried Underjams, so I'd have to say Goodnites. But, if we were talking about ACTUAL pull-ups, then I'd side with Huggies Pull-ups. They are cooler, and are waaay more TBish than any Goodnite I've ever had. But, the Goodnites do hold much more than regular pull-ups, so I don't know which is better.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Neither, abena is the king of pull ups. But if I had no choice I would go with the goodnites defiantly.

By seeing like everyone choose goodnites makes me realize how much market huggies missed out on for not making underjams as big as goodnites or bigger. If they were as big as goodnites I woud like underjams better, cause their made better, and I am sure all of you would too.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]@eclipse drynites/goodnites = huggies
Underjams = pampers[/font]

K

kitty0230

goodnites, much more asorbant. i have tried both, though where i buy diapers, underjams are $.50 cheaper, but they are too low

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Goodnites. But only by a slight edge over Underjams.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
The title is a bit elusive, as this thread only seems to be about goodnites, drynites and underjams, while there are hundreds of other pull-ups available if you look hard enough.

I've never tried underjams, but I imagine them to be less comfortable because your legs kind of have to go in there as opposed to regular pull-ups which seem to more resemble a brief.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I haven't tried Underjams, but I hate Goodnites anyway. :p Assuming that they are at least somewhat similar, I probably would hate Underjams, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.