Pullups with ABDL design

jakenappy

Est. Contributor
Messages
94
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hey, love using my diapers with cute designs on from ABU , rearz & crinklz etc. But wanted to try some pull-ups , can't find any with cute designs on other then goodnites/drynites etc but those are a little small so wanted some adult sized ones. Anyone have any suggestions šŸ˜Š, thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Crinklz have made a pull up before with their typical design but Iā€™ve only ever seen them in videos never for sale.
 
Str88jacketabdl said:
Crinklz have made a pull up before with their typical design but Iā€™ve only ever seen them in videos never for sale.
Shame they don't still do them, will have to Google for some pics as never seen them before.
 
Unfortunately, little practical effort has been made towards ABDL pull-ups because Kimberly Clark (Huggies - the company behind Pull-Ups and Goodnites) has an iron grip on many of the patents behind the smooth look and feel of what we imagine when we think of pull-on diapers or trainers.

Patent US8361913B2 - Nonwoven composite containing an apertured elastic film
Patent US8956493B2 - Leg and flap elastic composite for an absorbent article and method of manufacturing same
Patent US9956122B2 - Leg and flap elastic composite for an absorbent article and method of manufacturing same

While Procter and Gamble (Pampers & Luvs) has a share of the market with their Easy Ups training underwear, it's unlikely to ever reach the popularity of Huggies' pull-on products, despite Pampers generally being considered the splurge product among regular tape-on disposable baby diapers.

You may want to check out a product called ConvertUps, but they are definitely made more for function than for form, and that just makes things fit in the waist/hips area. If you have a bigger butt and/or thighs, you still won't get the coverage you'd need for it to function as well as a properly-fitting ABDL diaper. What does exist in the ABDL market as far as pull-ons with designs go tends to lack the aesthetic, capacity, and overall snugness of anything designed for kids. If you want to try what's out there, though, I only know of Rearz Felicity pull up pants and Bambino Cloudee and Skooldoodle slip-ons.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: bigtoddler96
bambino.com

They got adult pull-ups with designs. Fair warning, they are just ugly granny panty style with half a pad incorporated.
 
Nowididit said:
They got adult pull-ups with designs. Fair warning, they are just ugly granny panty style with half a pad incorporated.
I'd forgive the frilly elastic if we could at least have full-length padding. Apparently making such a thing is harder than it seems. :/
 
ABDL pull ups are probably the #1 request by folks in the community. Personally, Iā€™d love to have one out there, but Iā€™m not sure if itā€™ll ever happen
 
I'll also add that Northshore Go Supreme has a much better rise than most adult pull-ups. I honestly believe that if NS were to attack this problem with that product platform, we would end up with results that would satisfy the ABDL market, until someone can crack the K-C patent block.
 
Thanks all will check out some of those suggestions, if only there was a goodnites xl in UK like USA that would least be a small start (would love a version of the paw patrol ones here too hehe)
 
Nowididit said:
bambino.com

They got adult pull-ups with designs. Fair warning, they are just ugly granny panty style with half a pad incorporated.

Yep, they have the granny waistband rather than a proper full rise, but at least they're thick, and they hold a reasonable amount, 847 ml / 29 fl oz which is a little more than half of what you get with the Felicity or the NorthShore GoSupreme.

Bambino Cloudee Slip-On Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php


fetch.php


fetch.php



Bambino Skoodoodle Slip-On Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php


fetch.php
 
  • Like
Reactions: littledreamers333
blaincorrous said:
I'll also add that Northshore Go Supreme has a much better rise than most adult pull-ups. I honestly believe that if NS were to attack this problem with that product platform, we would end up with results that would satisfy the ABDL market, until someone can crack the K-C patent block.

This is the highest-capacity pullup I've seen, though it's basically tied with the Felicity. 1,535 ml / 52 fl oz in a practical test.

Still not a great rise.

NorthShore GoSupreme Underwear (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php


fetch.php


fetch.php
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bigtoddler96
WillFord384 said:
Yep, they have the granny waistband rather than a proper full rise, but at least they're thick, and they hold a reasonable amount, 847 ml / 29 fl oz which is a little more than half of what you get with the Felicity or the NorthShore GoSupreme.

Bambino Cloudee Slip-On Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php


fetch.php


fetch.php



Bambino Skoodoodle Slip-On Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php


fetch.php
Thanks for such a detail reply, yeh shame they are granny style but might give them a go as wanting them more for looks rather then capacity as have my proper diaps for that. Shame there isn't full size "proper" pull-ups like the paw patrol ones hehe
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bigtoddler96
jakenappy said:
Thanks for such a detail reply, yeh shame they are granny style but might give them a go as wanting them more for looks rather then capacity as have my proper diaps for that. Shame there isn't full size "proper" pull-ups like the paw patrol ones hehe
These look pathetic to me. All they did was simply slapped a babyish design on a generic adult pull-up and called it a day.
 
WillFord384 said:
I was surprised by the capacity of the Felicity, since from the print I assumed it was really designed more for a certain look rather than absorbency. In a practical test I got 1,526 ml / 52 fl oz.

InControl Felicity Super Absorbent Underwear (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php


fetch.php


fetch.php


fetch.php


fetch.php
Those were great and all but I just wish the padding came up higher in the front.
 
Heyo1138 said:
Those were great and all but I just wish the padding came up higher in the front.
and the back too.
 
bigtoddler96 said:
These look pathetic to me. All they did was simply slapped a babyish design on a generic adult pull-up and called it a day.

The difference is that the Bambino pullups are quite thick, weighing in at 116 grams, the heaviest pullups I've seen out of the dozens that I've tried.

By contrast, typical adult pullups (Depend, Reassure, etc.) are between 50 and 70 grams.
 
Years ago depend made pullups with designs on them
 
Back
Top