• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Pullups vs Adjustable Tapes?

Look at the title

• Adjustable/Tapes

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Pullups/Fitted Underwear

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
So...would you rather have diapers that are Pullups/Fitted Underwear, or ones with Adjustable Tapes?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I would rather have adjustable tapes, but at this point it doesn't really matter. Since I don't really have any experiences, I guess I will have to wait to see if my answer changes.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
I love pull-ups because they are cute, but that's more because of goodnites. In general I'm going to say adjustable tapes simply because I often need to take the diaper off and on for the washroom, but still want the extra absorbancy and leak protection of a brief. If adult pull-ups had the same cuteness appeal as the kids ones, I'd go for them, but they're pretty ugly in comparison to the difference between kids diapers and adult briefs.

Basically if I could fit in any diaper and choose between pull-ups and regular adjustable tab diapers it would be pull-ups for kids ones, but the other way for adult diapers....

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd prefer having the adjustable tapes, though I would generally prefer regular tape on diapers, there are times when pull ups are what I'll wear for a variety of reasons. However, the best store bought pullup that I have found does not have the adjustable tapes so I generally just use the regular pullup style.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Tapes - my TB side is too young for pull ups, and most of them suck big time. Unfortunately, pull ups is all I can get. It wouldn't be as bad if I were skinny and could fit in drynites - at least they are cute - but I can only get adult ones and they really aren't that good. They leak really easily, and they just don't feel right. Been as I got drynites around when I was 12 or 13 my DL side is more interested in pull ups then tape up ones, but I am mainly TB, with DL just being a little extra, so yeah, I definitely prefer tapes.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would go for pull-ups if there were bigger ones with designs and actually held a decent amount. but there aren't. so i marked Tapes.

B

Butterfly Mage

The big gripe I have with pullups is that you have to take off your shoes and pants in order to change your diaper.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I prefer the feel, absorbency, and look of adjustable tape diapers.
Though I have a ton of pullups which I (accidentally) bought the last time I went to get diapers, so I guess they are okay as well.

Role
Diaper Lover
I like adjustable ones, I dunno if its just me or its the pullups but I think they don't absorb as much as adjustable ones.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Tape all the way. I like my diapers tight, and underwear just doesn't cut it.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I prefer the ones with adjustable tapes because they are more comfortable and don't leak as much as pullups. I do wear pullups though..like when I sleep a friends or relative's house. Also I wear pullups just around the house.

Thomas_A

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Tapes. I have only worn with tapes once maybe as opposed to the millions of times I have worn pull-ups but that one time was so much more awesome. It's about the look and the feel to me so tapes get a plus there too.

Z

Zeit

I'd have to go with tapes. The pull-ups sorta detracts from the appeal of wearing a diaper for me (diaper changes, thickness, crinkle, etc...).

However, if I ever do end up going to Uni wearing something, It'll most definitely be a pull-up.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
The big gripe I have with pullups is that you have to take off your shoes and pants in order to change your diaper.
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Pull ups are designed for people who may or may not use the diaper. As such, they're designed to be changed with the rest of your clothes.[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.