• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Pullup comparisons?

DiaperBoy184723

A 18 yr old college student
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Can anyone kindly compare drynites, underjams and goodnites? Thanks!

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Can anyone kindly compare drynites, underjams and goodnites? Thanks!
DryNites and GoodNites are the same product, just different names for different regions. UnderJams are the discontinued predecessor of Ninjamas. Both Underjams and Ninjamas, for a given size, are smaller and less stretchy than DryNites/GoodNites. The usual recommendation, at least if you're certain you want to go with a children's product, is DryNites/GoodNites in the L/XL size. (Except perhaps for the most pathologically small-bodied, none of us will be better suited to anything smaller than L/XL.)

Last edited:

camperspampers1

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Drynites/Goodnites are my recommendation. I saw and bought Ninjamas yesterday at the store. They are worse than Underjams. They fit even smaller than Underjams, and tear easily. I liked the feel of Underjams more, because Underjams swell more than Ninjamas. And the absorbancy is mediocre (I extended the sides for fit).

I'm curious whether it is easier to fit into 4T/5T Huggies Pull-Ups, or Lg Ninjamas? I used to fit into 4T/5T Pull-Ups until a few years ago. I can't even get Ninjamas past my knees. If someone is of a size to make that comparison, I'd be interested in the results. The small fit of Lg Ninjamas has me puzzled.

DiaperBoy184723

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
however the problem with goodnites is that they can absorb a lot when standing but leak when sitting. Any solutions other than using other diapers?

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
however the problem with goodnites is that they can absorb a lot when standing but leak when sitting. Any solutions other than using other diapers?
Sitting is a risky position for any disposable (and most cloth for that matter), there's not a lot you can do to improve your diaper's performance while sitting. Point up instead of down, and use a booster maybe. (place it in the front/middle instead of centered in the middle)

Attach the lower tapes a little tighter if you can comfortably do so, and not risk breaking/popping a tape.

Last edited:

DiaperBoy184723

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
WARNING: ADULT CONTENT

The penis pointing up seems like a good idea, how do you do that? Do you flip it up?

RaisedByWolves

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
WARNING: ADULT CONTENT

The penis pointing up seems like a good idea, how do you do that? Do you flip it up?
Try to get the front coved well and you don’t want to be hard and just trust you wont spray out like a fire hose

Vebou

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
DryNites and GoodNites are the same product, just different names for different regions. UnderJams are the discontinued predecessor of Ninjamas. Both Underjams and Ninjamas, for a given size, are smaller and less stretchy than DryNites/GoodNites. The usual recommendation, at least if you're certain you want to go with a children's product, is DryNites/GoodNites in the L/XL size. (Except perhaps for the most pathologically small-bodied, none of us will be better suited to anything smaller than L/XL.)
When did underjams become discontinued? I still see them on amazon.