littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
hello so I am just wondering if anyone here has ever used Parents choice Pull Ups XL?

littledreamers333 said:
hello so I am just wondering if anyone here has ever used Parents choice Pull Ups XL preferably these ones and can tell me if there any good?

Attachments

littledreamers333 said:
hello so I am just wondering if anyone here has ever used Parents choice Pull Ups XL?
sry not parents choice I ment presents choice

I haven’t tried those but the Walmart (parents choice) ones suck! They don’t fit if you weigh over 125lbs

Yes, have a package upstairs. :) they are bigger than goodnights and absorb a TON, except still leak at leg gathers near bum on me (where all the pull ups leak) so I just wet laying on belly. Not as soft as goodnights, plain white, and high rise. They also sag really bad on me so do leak if wetting standing up and moving around. They are almost loose around my legs since I’m pretty skinny.

love them at night and wish they came in a bigger package since they are more expensive than goodnights :/

Wait that review was parents choice .....
presdient choice are smaller than goodnights and don’t fit well. havent tried them in a while though

KarmaBaby said:
Yes, have a package upstairs. :) they are bigger than goodnights and absorb a TON, except still leak at leg gathers near bum on me (where all the pull ups leak) so I just wet laying on belly. Not as soft as goodnights, plain white, and high rise. They also sag really bad on me so do leak if wetting standing up and moving around. They are almost loose around my legs since I’m pretty skinny.

love them at night and wish they came in a bigger package since they are more expensive than goodnights :/
ok well will have to look at getting a package and trying them out

I prefer Huggies Pull-ups 4T-5T i saw this guy on youtube called Pull-Ups Power he trys Pull-ups.

Last edited:
Back