Pull ups for waist size 34

Shellman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello all, I just have a quick question—would a goodnites XL possibly fit me? Or is there another pull up that could work? I have a 33-34 inch waist, no hips and a tiny (think Hank Hill) butt 😂. I normally wear medium taped diapers and small medium depends. Any input appreciated!

It should fit, I'm around 36-38 inches, and they fit fine.

Last edited:
The only pull-on style diaper that I’ve recently tried that sort of works is the Depend Night Defense for Men. It works (with a few caveats):

I. There is not enough padding in the front or back so your aim needs to be downward and toward the center or you might miss the padding completely.

II. You need to release your urine at a medium speed (not too quickly, or too slowly). Otherwise it may not absorb adequately.

III. Even though it is marketed as a 12 hour product it can still leak if you flood it or wet it at least twice.

IV. The leak guards are less than perfect and this product will likely not work with a booster (since it lacks tall standing leak guards).

Back in the early 2000s I wore Goodnites (as needed) and they performed about like the Depend Night Defense does today. At that time I was in my 20s and had around a 28 inch waist size. You could give the new XL Goodnites a try (they have supposedly made some improvements to them over the last 20 years) and see if they work for you. Other than these two products I’m not sure what else you could try at this time. Right now anything else would likely be similar to either of these products.

Reactions: Shellman
I’m in that neighborhood waist-wise and they fit. Heck, I could squeeze into the old L/XL size.

Shellman said:
a tiny (think Hank Hill) butt
🤣ha,ha,ha,🤣
I'm about the same size and I can get into goodnights xl but I don't know if you would call it a good fit. You can wear them but......
Just have to bite the bullet and get some to see how thay are for you.

Last edited:
I'm 32" waist and goodnites XL work for me. a little snug, but it works. if you wet in them, just be cautious that they might not hold everything.

I can wear Lg Goodnites and I have a 33" waist.

Back