Pull-Ups 5T-6T

pullupsLover

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Any one has tried the new size 5t-6t?

I have, they absorb the same as normal pull-ups. It’s about the size of a s/m goodnite, I have to use extenders, my waist is 36 inch for reference.

They will fit a 31" waist, but the cut is very low. They work best if worn under regular briefs such as Hanes or Fruit of the Loom.

Yes. Wearing one right now. They don’t hold a lot, and I have to add an extender panel since I have a 36” waist.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
grst said:
Yes. Wearing one right now. They don’t hold a lot, and I have to add an extender panel since I have a 36” waist.

Since they feel almost exactly the same as Goodnites, I would prefer them over the Pull-Ups, even if Pull-Ups hold up well for the full duration of wear. For me, Goodnites have a somewhat loose fit, since I am right at the weight range for the XL size. What would be your thoughts? Would the XL Goodnites fit a 36" waist without being too tight?

Last edited:
Honeywell6180 said:
Since they feel almost exactly the same as Goodnites, I would prefer them over the Pull-Ups, even if Pull-Ups hold up well for the full duration of wear. For me, Goodnites have a somewhat loose fit, since I am right at the weight range for the XL size. What would be your thoughts? Would the XL Goodnites fit a 36" waist without being too tight?
36” waist should be able to fit into the XLs. I have at 33” waist and they fit me with plenty of room to spare.

Reactions: TigerDL and deepdriftAD
DanElmontan said:
36” waist should be able to fit into the XLs. I have at 33” waist and they fit me with plenty of room to spare.
Second that, I don't need extenders when I use the XL

DanElmontan said:
I can fit into the downsized Larges as well, but they are a bit more snug (not tight) and shorter in the front and back. The L/XL still fits me well around the waist but also has the length issue found on the Larges.

I have a 36” waist and Goodnites XL are my daily diaper. They fit comfortably without extenders, even though they don’t come up in the back enough to fully cover my crack. I have never had a problem with them leaking with up to 2 wettings. Anything more than that and they will leak at the leg guards. I can still squeeze into Ls but if I bend too much the sides split, so if I’m going to wear Ls I will typically use extenders.

Reactions: DanElmontan, TigerDL and deepdriftAD
Back