LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I've wet the bed two times in one month. Probably stress related, as I just had Covid and a break up. Normally I wear girl Goodnites XL, but I'm gonna be traveling with a friend for a couple of weeks, including some tent camping. Are there any decent store brand adult pull ups I could get for the trip? We're leaving in a couple of days. I live in The USA.

crinklechef

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
LaLoneDigi said:
I've wet the bed two times in one month. Probably stress related, as I just had Covid and a break up. Normally I wear girl Goodnites XL, but I'm gonna be traveling with a friend for a couple of weeks, including some tent camping. Are there any decent store brand adult pull ups I could get for the trip? We're leaving in a couple of days. I live in The USA.
Wife swears by always discreet, I personally am torn between Abriflex and NS go supreme

Reactions: LaLoneDigi

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Honestly there is not an adult "pull-up" that exists that would get me through a night, even a really short night! The sad fact is that adult pull up type (what they call absorbent underwear) is geared much more towards the people who lose small amounts of urine per event such as those who leak when they sneeze or cough, those who dribble for a minute or two after "going" etc.
I am going to be akin to a water spout left on all night long as I have zero control or idea I'm going when asleep. Hell, I don't have much of a warning or a ton of control while awake, but at least I know I have to go (most of the time) when awake. I have zero sensation while asleep. So my diaper is not only going to continually and slowly get more and more wet, but it is also very much likely to see at least a couple "bursts" per night which you can consider a flood and this is where the pull on type adult diapers fail miserably for people like me.
I highly recommend a tape on diaper. They're no more embarrassing to be seen wearing and they're MUCH LESS embarrassing as there's not likely to be any odor, drenched sheets (mattress or sleeping bag whatnot) and smelly wet clothes/pajamas.
This is based on living with this issue (and significantly more honestly) since 2004. Took me a long time to accept these issues but once I did and stopped worrying about what others might say or think I regained my highly confident personality back in pretty short order. Diapers are simply a tool to deal with a problem, no different than a tissue is for blowing your nose or a wrench is for removing a nut/bolt. Once you can view them in that light, worrying/embarrassment is not so much of an issue.

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I was thinking pull ups because they're quick and easy to take on and off, and I'm generally not a heavy wetter. They're also a little more discrete. I may bite the bullet and just use some of my Mega Maxes. Unfortunately I'm running low on those, and most of my other diapers are ABDL. I'm leaving for the trip either tomorrow night or the following day.

paddedn7

Gothic Gamer Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Northshore has some pull ups that are good, and they come in black too.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I have some of those reusable underwear from CARER though they're on the slow to absorb side and in my case require a waterproof pant over the top to prevent any leakage but you honestly can't even tell these are "absorbent underwear" and they look EXACTLY like a navy blue pair of "tighty whiteys" or navy blue pair of boxer briefs as I have them in both styles. I admit, these are fantastic in the summer when I'm wearing shorts as even with the Gary Wear PUL pants over the top (they're Navy as well) no one would ever have an idea what they are as they don't even resemble a "diaper" or "pull-up".

The other issue I have with pull-ups is that they're a hell of a lot harder to change when out & about as you have to remove all of your clothes in order to put a new one on. Sure, you can rip the wet one off but unless you're damn near positive you're not going to have any issues until you get home you have no other option other than to remove all of your clothes in order to put a new one on. Tabbed/tape on diapers are a LOT EASIER, at least I feel they are. If you're worried about discretion look into the Tena "Active Fit" Slip Maxi or even Ultima as they're very discreet yet absorbent enough that I know I'm good for 3-4 hours when out & about with one or the other on. The Ultima is quite comparable (absorbency wise) to the Abena while the Maxi is a little lower on that level. The downside to those is the cost is now pretty steep, at least compared to what I was able to buy them for when I last bought several cases of each back in latter 2021. I "imported" them from Europe but now with shipping being sickening the only place to get them in N America is from one of the ABDL suppliers though I can't recall which one right now.

If I can be of any help please don't hesitate to ask me. I don't mind repaying the favor as I had a billion questions and got a lot of information from others nearly 20 years ago now when I wound up with life altering health issues.