Publix Goodnites sale

TheMat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure if they’re all doing this but the Publix near me is blowing out girls xl goodnites for $5.70 for the 9-packs. They were setup on a table near the pharmacy. Yes it says you have to buy 2 but the sale was coming up even for 1.42E688E9-88FC-4736-9898-0E3BD8E3F516.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Wow, there like £4.25 here for 9 drynites, which isn't even $5 and that's a normal everyday price in most shops.
I don't get how adult diapers there are so cheap, well the awful ones in stores, yet bedwetting pants are twice the price as the UK.

Reactions: I12BLittle89
HappyNappin said:
Wow, there like £4.25 here for 9 drynites, which isn't even $5 and that's a normal everyday price in most shops.
I don't get how adult diapers there are so cheap, well the awful ones in stores, yet bedwetting pants are twice the price as the UK.
? In Canada that package is $13-16 normal price …. and “sale” on the large dump bin of l/xl was $12.99 when the new sizes came out

HappyNappin said:
I’ve wondered this too. But then again. The quality is garbage. More materials are used in adult diapers. So I think they make up for the increased use of materials by cutting on quality. Like standing leak guards. Branding is another thing. Goodnites/drynites are a premium brand. The bulk of adult diapers here in the US tend be some type of off brand/private label.

KarmaBaby2 said:
? In Canada that package is $13-16 normal price …. and “sale” on the large dump bin of l/xl was $12.99 when the new sizes came out
Aren't Canadian dollars worth about 4/5ths of a us dollar?
Or am I thinking of a different currency.

Are goodnites usually more than $1 us per diaper for the XL size?

HappyNappin said:

Yes, the exchange rate right now is CAD $1.35 to USD $1. Here in the US these 9 packs used to be $8.99 but that was before covid. I think a normal price now is $10-11 so yes it’s more than $1/unit.

HappyNappin said:

28 pack of xl is $32 regular price

Back