Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was looking at some pictures on the internet and saw a few DL's at a waterpark wearing nothing but diapers, so here is the point of my post, isn't that considered indecent exposer??? Could I please have some feed back on this b/c i am stumpped.

Role
Private
Not quite indecent exposure. I don't think there is anything legally against an adult openly wearing a diaper in public, but social norm overwhelms any such notion. On technicality, it could be considered indecent exposure.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I would find it wrong, as no one at the place wants to know they're wearing diapers, I probably would have called it indecent exposure. Mostly because if they're *B/DL that's a bad representation of us, or if they were IC, well why would they be showing it off? I still just don't see the point in showing it off to random masses of people, mostly because they don't really want to see it in the first place.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
I would find it wrong, as no one at the place wants to know they're wearing diapers, I probably would have called it indecent exposure. Mostly because if they're *B/DL that's a bad representation of us, or if they were IC, well why would they be showing it off? I still just don't see the point in showing it off to random masses of people, mostly because they don't really want to see it in the first place.
Point taken - maybe people don't really want to know, but it still isn't indecent exposure...That would have to be actual nudity. This would be the same legally as if a guy ran around in boxers in the summer. If a girl had her shirt off, then maybe, but it'd be prejudice to think that just because you personally don't want to see it, that it should be illegal. That's on the same level as what the U.S. says about gays/lesbians.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This isn't anything to do with diapers but it does have to do with indecent exposure.

I was in San Francisco last year for this lovefest thing working as a vendor at a hotdog/nacho stand. Anyways around 11 am there was this guy that was maybe in his late 40's or 50's walking around in nothing but shoes and socks.
----------------
Now playing: Leo Laporte and the TWiTs - TWiT 146: Service Unavailable
via FoxyTunes

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was looking at some pictures on the internet and saw a few DL's at a waterpark wearing nothing but diapers, so here is the point of my post, isn't that considered indecent exposer??? Could I please have some feed back on this b/c i am stumpped.
You would probably get throw out of the park first, then charged with disturbing the peace, before it became indicent exposure.

Fire2box, Thats SF. I went to castro street fair, and people were up on the roof swing there penises. And me being 16 at the time. Got into and 18 or older store. but a month later, could not. Cops know that everyone there, knows what to expect.

Role
Diaper Lover
It would be called indecent exposure and that it would send you to see a shrink. For girls, it would be a different issue because for girls, it's easily explained.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It would be called indecent exposure and that it would send you to see a shrink. For girls, it would be a different issue because for girls, it's easily explained.
It would still be indecent exposure...They wouldn't get special treatment (or at least they shouldn't)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
How is it easily explained for girls? Guys clad in a diaper in a public park, and girls clad in a diaper in a public park is the same thing.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I know, please explain on that one, i guess that on a girl a diaper could be considered her bikini bottom.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
girls can get away with it because the usual people to complain have raging hormones, they are more likely to stare and get a woody than to do anything about it.

also, it would be considered "cute" for a girl WAY before a guy.

A

annierighthurr

It's not indecent exposure unless the person doing it is intending to sexually arouse somebody (in my city at least). A person here could walk around butt ass naked or in a diaper if they wanted, just as long as they weren't being sexual about it and nobody could do a thing. I do live in a very liberal city though. Personally. I don't think there is anything that wrong with a group of ABDL teenagers wearing diapers to a water park. People are just so easy to point and say pervert. I'm glad my city is a little more relaxed about that.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
See thats what i thought. I would think wearing a diaper and a shirt would count as being "covered up", but the laws are different in every town and city.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm pretty sure someone got arrested for going around in diapers in public a while back, I'll need to find the link to the article though.

Role
Sissy
At a water park you could probably get away with it as most people wear just a pair of speedos or bikini etc. So you'd just have to say that you are IC, even then you'd more than likely be asked to put something over it. Walking down the street in just a diaper is definitely considered indecent exposure, at least here anyway.

If I remember right there was a few cases in the UK where people were arrested for it. Though I think they were also asking people to change them... All in all is it a crime? Probably not. Is it indecent of the person? I'd say yes.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Personally. I don't think there is anything that wrong with a group of ABDL teenagers wearing diapers to a water park.
Personally, I think there is. But not from the indecent exposure-point of view (a diaper covers stuff better than a tight-fitting speedo on guys, which seems to be the latest fashion, and there's no beach without topless women any more), but for simple hygience reasons. The diaper may explode and spill the absorbent material into the water, clogging the drain and rendering the pool unusable. Plus I doubt many people would enjoy the thought of having piss inside the pool - no matter if it's "fresh from the tap" (people peeing into the pool) or leaking from the diaper.

Peachy

FSD

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
good point but what if you were wearing plastic pants? also do most people know that diapers can "explode" when super wet?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
girls can get away with it because the usual people to complain have raging hormones, they are more likely to stare and get a woody than to do anything about it.

also, it would be considered "cute" for a girl WAY before a guy.
You are right, it is that way it is unfortauntly.

I would not count it as indecent exposure, and would not be against people doing it, even though most people would be against it.

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Just from what I've seen... the people that get arrested for being out in public with naught but a diaper and a t-shirt are the ones who are flaunting it and acting all crazy and trying to get people to change them... etc. Personally... I wouldn't dare think of going outside without pants on.

Though I have considered wearing just my swim diaper when I go down to the pool at my complex. Once I order one of the new DTO swim diapers I probably will. I don't see anything wrong with someone being on the beach or at a waterpark while wearing a diaper. After all... most diapers cover up more skin than a speedo or bikini bottom anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.