Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaps

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Personally i hate public toilets. The ones that i seem to come across look like the last person to urinate had a seizure while they were peeing.

Like today, at school i really had to go the the bathroom so i went into one of the lesser used toilets hoping that t would be clean. It wasn't. I had a choice between two stalls. The first one had toilet paper and urine EVERYWHERE!, Even on the wall. The second one was not much better, but i had to pee, so i had no choice.

If i have the choice to go to the bathroom or wait and hold it in, i usually will wait until i get home.

But what about You ADISC? Do you use public toilets? or would you rather wait untill you can use a clean toilet... or a diaper :p

aussiebuoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Totally agree Snaps!!!

Public toilets are so yucky, i remember once i walked into one and someone had wiped poop all over the cubical doors and sides....

I always try and hold it in until i can get home... if i had a diaper on i would use it thats for sure! but ive never worn out in public before!

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I'll use them if i have to pee, even though some are still pretty bad then. Avoid at all cost using one if i have to do the other thing though, that is when they get really really bad.

LittleDan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have for many years avoided having to use public toilets unless absolutely necessary, and then I absolutely hate using urinals... just seems odd standing around with men peeing, with it all on display...

Give me a diaper anyday over a toilet (not in an Incon sense, I must add)

Snaps

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I I absolutely hate using urinals... just seems odd standing around with men peeing, with it all on display...

Agreed, i hate urinals.... i Have had too many bad experiences with them to feel comfortable using them.

B

Butterfly Mage

If the public toilet is clean, I'll use it. But if it's filthy, I won't.

Tris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
All I have to say is I feel sorry for all the females that are required to sit with the 90% of the nasty toilets that are out there.

Being male at least makes them semi-usable but sometimes... you gotta go when you gotta go

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a real problem with public toilets. This has come up before on this site, and it seemed that most of us didn't like public toilets or peeing publicly. I have trouble peeing when there are other people around, which I suppose is odd considering I can pee in a diaper in bed laying next to my wife. But somehow that's quite different.

I did sort of okay until I went to college. I was peeing into a urinal and a student stood along side me and started commenting on my ...ahem..penis. This was a music conservatory where at least half the male population was gay. I was bi so that aspect didn't bother me. The fact that he was staring at me did.

I had a friend who went into a roadside rest area late at night when he was traveling. While he was standing in front of the urinal, some man came behind him, grabbed his penis and masturbated him. He said he was so scared he didn't turn around, but just let the guy do him. So yes, I hate public restrooms. If I have to use one while traveling, I always go to a stall where I can close the door. It's now almost a phobia for me.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
With my miniature bladder, I have no choice but to use them frequently. It doesn't really bother me either really: I'm a fully equipped male, so all I have to touch is my own body parts and no parts of the toilet. I mean if the toilet is already filthy, I can't exactly make it any worse by peeing in it, right?!

Peachy

BabyNaruto

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
i hate public toilets. ill avoid them when i can plus i can hold my bladder for hours (i never used them at school cause they made me sick) so its not a problem for me but public toilets really are disgusting

Role
  1. Adult Baby
My bladder capacity is nothing to be envied, so at times I must bite the bullet and use one. I never sit on any public toilet, just kind of hover. I also find it hard to pee if I am in a bathroom with someone I know. I have friends that can just continue our conversation while we are trying to pee, I just can't do that, kinda awkward.

Mind you if I wasn't so paranoid I would wear in public a lot more, so as to avoid all of above problems.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
If I really gotta go, I gotta go! Yes, in that kind of situation I'll use a public toilet, though I'll try to find one in a larger store like Target where they are more regularly cleaned. I try to avoid fast food joints where too many people use them and they don't get the cleaning attention they need for the frequency of use.

In all fairness to fast food restaurants, I have visited a few where the restrooms were kept consistently clean, but they seem to be in the minority, unfortunately.

~Pramrider

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
The best bathrooms around here are usually at the college, the ones at most restaurants/fast food places are horrible or look horrible (not matter how clean)

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If possible I'd avoid them. Usually I just have to use them though.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I have no issues using the cubicles but can't really use urinals unless the place is empty. Cleanliness doesn't bother me too much providing nothing is floating in the bowl, basically if I need to go I'm going.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I hate needing to use them but sometimes you have to.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The best bathrooms around here are usually at the college, the ones at most restaurants/fast food places are horrible or look horrible (not matter how clean)

this, most of the uni toilets are good, but a few, like the ones neer the bar, arnt

pastrami

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I once went to a wrestling tournament in Connecticut with possibly one of the most disgusting bathrooms ever.

- Shit on the floor
- Overflowing urinal x2
- Working urinals were mostly broken, and shitty
- One stall had its door ripped off
- Other stall was clogged up with a turd at least 16 inches. Nobody dared to even try to flush the fucking thing

I won't go into a public restroom unless I absolutely have to, and I do hate peeing around people 0_o

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'll hold of on using them unless I have to.. thankfully I'm a guy so I don't have to sit often at all.

Also I got a season pass to six flags and I found a restroom on the outskirts of the park that's always clean. Not a lot of people visit the animal side of the park, which is equally as great as the rides are.

Status
Not open for further replies.