public sightings

blowydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
so i can guess that this sort of thing has been done multiple times but i wanted to give this sort of thread another boost. So has anybody had any diaper sightings in public of DL/IC people. They can be pull ups or Diapers. Sorry guys i hope this doesnt violate the guidleines. i was just curious to find out everybody's own experiences.

Well i guess that if i am asking you lot to share yours then i should really share mine.

So i was 14 and my sister was 23 at the time and she was pregnant. I had had some sort of attraction to diapers before this age but this really sparked my curiousity. So basically, as im sure you all know you need to urinatemore during pregnancy adn well my sister was out at the supermarket one time. Just me and her. and she asked me to go and get soething i dont remember what and she was in the toiletries aisle but obviously i got back before she had finished what she was doing and i saw her pack some Tena Pull-ups into her handbag as shewas embarrased and didn't want me to see.
well a few days later and i had clocked onto the fact that she was having a bath every day. This was making me a bit curious. Nad so on the walk back from school i would always hang back with my mum and my sister to see if they ever mentioned diapers and obviously i was trying to be discreet but i heard the words: capacity, leaked and burst quite frequently. This was getting more and more frequent the further through her preganancy. At one point, when i went to visit her in her flat i was in the loo and i was going throught the draws-yes i was VERY nosy then and reminded about it alot-and i came accross her Tena and this was making me even more curious. A few days later when she was staying at ours for the erst of her preganancy, i saw the distinctive flower pattern through her leggins. Also a few times i would see the waistband popping up.
Now guys this is where it gets weird, like VERY weird. so i was out one time with my mum adn my sister and my mum said i would like to borrow some of your 'things' now this could've meant many things but my brain instantly went to her diapers. It turns out i was right, as we were going out to a market that day and my sister always had a few in her bag for wehn she needed to change, but there was a difference. for some reason, this time my mum had wanted to try out diapers and this cam eas a shock to me as i didn't really imagine her as the type to wear diapers. I was doing my own sort of investigation could we say.
One time when we were out at a shopping mall, i saw my mum adn she was wearing what i could quite clearly see as an M4. This got me thinking hwo did she do it without anybody realising but she was wearing a pair of joggers. So some casual baggy clothes. Another big giveaway was that she was going to the toilet 3 times per visit to the mall compared to the usual one when we were leaving.

so that is it. i have realised it is sort of in public but sort of not. I believe that there is some more that i cant remember but if i remeber i will post it. this is the longest description ive ever done and it took longer than half an hour as i had to go very deep into my memory to remeber. if i knew what i was writing i could say 5-10 mins.

well anyway thanks guys for sharing all yourexperiences. im saying this as i know that all you awesome people will.

Reactions: TreeLad, Fetishbuddy, ChocChip and 4 others
Don't think I have ever had a sighting of anyone who would count in this case. My sister is IC, and diapered all the time, but she doesn't count.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and blowydiaper
I saw a young woman with a developmental disability walk out of a clinic once. She was definitely wearing a diaper, you could hear it crinkle as she walked by.

This isn't a sighting but once I was at a Safeway and spied a mom and her 6YO (estimated) boy in the baby aisle. The boy grabbed a pack of Pampers BabyDry in size 6 and held it up to his mom...

Mom: "We don't have a baby! Who are those for?"
Boy (beaming): "Me!"
Mom: "No, sweetie, you're too old for Pampers! Put them back."

The boy had a bit of a dejected look on his face as he put the Pampers back in their spot.

• Sad
Reactions: Ukiwa, LittleAnonymousHacker, AJFan2020 and 7 others
thanks @BobbieSueEllen and @spAzpiesSweeTot your responses are greatly appreciated(y)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I saw a senior citizen buying a pack of Depends when I was in the pharmacy but that's not like seeing someone who looks diapered and AB/DL.

Reactions: blowydiaper and BobbiSueEllen
I just never look to see if people are diapered. Whenever I see a thread like this I think to myself I should start looking; but, I never do. I wonder what the odds are I'll actually remember to start looking and do so until it becomes a habit. I wouldn't bet on it; but, I wouldn't bet against it, either.

Reactions: Ukiwa, Rcramere, blowydiaper and 1 other person
I recently posted about seeing what I thought was a young lady wearing some type of incontinent undergarment at a pool. It was quite obvious but I posted a picture similar to what I saw and I think it may have been a female-inspired-looking swim diaper - it had small flowers all over it. I thought to myself - "good for you young lady!" she must have needed it and was not going to let anyone at the pool taking note of what she needed to wear stop her.

Reactions: skunk053
blowydiaper said:
Another big giveaway was that she was going to the toilet 3 times per visit to the mall compared to the usual one when we were leaving.
Surely you would expect her to go less often if she was in a diaper?

I once saw an abena M4 to in the trash can at a truck stop. It caught my eye because it had stars hand drawn all over it. It was also soaked. I didn't take it or anything I just looked at it. I don't know if it was an another ABDL, but I think the odds are likely that it was.

Reactions: skunk053 and BobbiSueEllen
Peesalot said:
I just never look to see if people are diapered. Whenever I see a thread like this I think to myself I should start looking; but, I never do. I wonder what the odds are I'll actually remember to start looking and do so until it becomes a habit. I wouldn't bet on it; but, I wouldn't bet against it, either.
For me it comes down to that “do unto others as you would have them do unto you” and I really don’t care to have anyone examining my tush to see what absorbent undergarments I might be wearing. If it happens to be a 350 pound, sweatpants wearing, Walmart shopper with an unavoidable diaper line in their over stretched casual wear I might notice but I try not to make a point of looking for them. Stay padded, I promise that I’ll try not to look....and if I do happen to notice you wearing I won’t post my observations on the ADISC website.

Reactions: Deleted member 76595, Lethdale and BobbiSueEllen
I can say I saw one in a gas station trash bin inside the station but I know what an adult diaper looks like. Most people won’t know what it was or think about it

Last edited:
They aren't as visible as you think.

I have seen far more desperation, accidents or people searching for a potty, than people wearing diapers.

Only a handful of times have I noticed the outline of a pullup. Usually, they were due to the fact the woman wasn't careful about clothing selection, making the padding very visible.

Once, I saw a man lose his track pants as he walked across a crowded parking lot. He was wearing a very wet cloth diaper and plastic pants. Part of me thinks he enjoyed being seen as he did nothing to stop his track pants from slipping , as he walked. Most people would have grabbed the waistband and held on. He kept walking until his pants were at his ankles and didn't pull them up until he got to his car. The whole thing seemed staged to me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Zeke and skunk053
KittyMerriweather said:
They aren't as visible as you think.

I have seen far more desperation, accidents or people searching for a potty, than people wearing diapers.

Only a handful of times have I noticed the outline of a pullup. Usually, they were due to the fact the woman wasn't careful about clothing selection, making the padding very visible.

Once, I saw a man lose his track pants as he walked across a crowded parking lot. He was wearing a very wet cloth diaper and plastic pants. Part of me thinks he enjoyed being seen as he did nothing to stop his track pants from slipping , as he walked. Most people would have grabbed the waistband and held on. He kept walking until his pants were at his ankles and didn't pull them up until he got to his car. The whole thing seemed staged to me.
Yeah that sounds like he wanted it to be seen.

Don’t know if this counts but I accidentally exposed my diaper at the airport once. My dress got caught on my backpack when I got out of the car and I was apparently walking around for a good 20 minutes with my diapered rear out in the open. Who knows how many people saw me.

• Wow
Reactions: Zeke, Mommysdiaperboy, KittyMerriweather and 1 other person
When I wear in public being seen is my worst fear so I take every precaution to make sure my nappy is well hidden, I guess most others whether they're DL or IC are the same meaning any 'sighting' is unlikely.

I've only ever been seen due to my own mistakes which happened to be a leak after wetting myself which was obviously really embarrassing. I've only ever witnessed someone have an accident in public (when they were not a little kid that is) once when I was at uni and a 19 or 20 year old lad wet his pants having had too much drink, I have to admit it was funny, he was so drunk he probably didn't even realise what was happening.

But I have to admit I've never seen a fully grown adult wearing a nappy in public.

Yup. It's how I met an abdl in real life for the first time. Settle in for story time...

I was at work, and stopped in to get lunch at Tesco (UK supermarket chain, famed for it's cost effective meal deal range), and I saw a girl in an LFB onesie (could tell because of the snaps on the shoulder). I didn't say anything, but I made a mental note of it. Bought my stuff and left, but beat myself up, thinking that I should have said something. The next day, I started wearing a ABU sticker on my jacket, and I went back to Tesco at the exact same time, every day for a week, but didn't see her again. Finally, the next week I see her walking away from Tesco as I'm going to walk in, but I couldn't catch up or stop her without being creepy. So I carried on going to Tesco every day. A few days later I was stood right next to her in one of the isles, and she definitely noticed and recognised the sticker, looking at it and me multiple times. I wanted to say something but I literally didn't know what. I didn't go to Tesco the next day, but the day after that I did, and she was back in there, and wearing the same onesie as the first time I saw her. As I was going to leave, her friend came up to me and basically asked me if I was single, and would I like to go for drinks with her friend, who didn't want to ask me because she was shy. I said yes, gave her my number and we met for drinks.
Grace and I met in a bar about a week later after we had both finished work. I was wearing a different ABU sticker and not in uniform. She turned up wearing a skirt and a new/different onesie with a jacket over it. We sat down and basically did it like a first date and it was super awkward getting started, because we both knew what we wanted to ask about, but neither of us wanted to make the first move, so we just talked about trivial stuff. Eventually she asked me about the sticker and where I got it. I told her that there was a company that makes niche lifestyle products, and they send out stickers with purchases. She commented that maybe we had a similar lifestyle - I agreed and said that's why I suspected she wanted to meet me outside of work, and why she was wearing what she was. She laughed and confirmed that she was wearing, but didn't want to be straight forward about it because she didn't know me very well, and that only one of her friends knew about that side her, and she didn't want to be exposed. We laughed about how much money I'd spent on meal deals trying to meet her again (probably about £30 or £40), and how we should've just been more straight up about things.
It turned into a great evening, and we met again a few more times, with lots of late night conversations about all sorts of things. Then one day she suddenly stopped replying to my messages and started ghosting me. I scrolled back trying to work out if I had said something wrong or hurtful, but couldn't find anything. I saw her only once after that, she was out with friends and I was working, so it felt wrong to approach - I'm still not sure whether she saw me that day or not. I tried messaging periodically, but never got a response, with my messages sometimes not being opened for several days.

The Covid crisis started a couple of months later; she (I presume) started working from home, and my patrol pattern changed to no longer cover her area. I still to this day carry ABU stickers in my warrant card (I'm rarely without it) so if I come across someone who I suspect, I can quickly slap one on as a discreet message to see if they take the bait. I still don't know what I did wrong, or why she stopped replying to my messages, but she didn't block me, so I'm hoping that maybe she still wants to reach out to me. Oh well, it was good fun whilst the friendship lasted - I keep trying to reach out to abdls in the area to try and have another real friendship with someone from the community, but so far, no luck :(

• Sad
Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, Ukiwa, dbcl92 and 12 others
TrampolineDL said:
Yup. It's how I met an abdl in real life for the first time. Oh well, it was good fun whilst the friendship lasted - I keep trying to reach out to abdls in the area to try and have another real friendship with someone from the community, but so far, no luck :(
It sounds like you did everything fine. I am glad you did not suggest the ABDL side may have been the problem especially since she seemed to dabble in it. Think about how many guys are "normal" & vanilla and they get the same response from a girl.

I would think that dating a guy in uniform (you are a cop I presume?) may be tough in itself as I think a spouse would have to wonder each day if their SO was going to make it home that day or a call from the hospital pops up instead. Being in the UK you statistically have less chance to be shot there compared to here in the States it is the Wild West shootout at the OK corral practically most days in some urban areas. Takes a special spouse to hang on to relationship with a cop. ABDL is a piece of cake compared to a real world cop working the badlands daily. Best of luck to you 'Mate!

Reactions: TrampolineDL, skunk053, bambinobaby and 1 other person
Eh, only a couple potential sightings for me:

One time, I saw a middle aged man--not the age of someone who typically needs diapers for medical reasons--scoping out the Depends section at Wal-Mart. He was scoping rather closely, like he was trying to make a decision. The kind of look his face that only a DL would recognize, lol.

The other potential sighting was much more complicated. Many years ago, I saw a co-worker of mine's Facebook post that was some web comic/comment about ABDLs. I have no idea what the comic was, or what the comment was, but I do remember thinking "Huh... my co-worker has something ABDL related on her Facebook account?" This was doubly relevant to myself because that co-worker in particular was a pretty good looking woman, and I'd been considering asking her out, until I learned she already has a boyfriend, who would later become her husband.

So anyway, time went on and I figured that Facebook post was probably nothing, until one day this person came to work wearing obviously bright colored and flowery underwear. At the time we all worked in the bakery, and all wore white pants and shirts, so if you were a woman who wore dark undergarments, you had to be careful, because it could sometimes be seen. Well, these were some damn flowery undergarments. They also looked noticeably thick. I kept telling myself this was nothing, that I should stop trying to sneak a glance at my co-worker's butt, even if it was a super-hot, possibly diapered butt, because she had a boyfriend/fiancé and unless I wanted to wind up with a steel toed boot up my own butt, I should mind my own business. So I went to do some work, and the next time I passed her I saw the flowery undergarment again, AND she was making an effort to "fluff" the hem of her shirt and make sure it hung below her belt, possibly to conceal the top edge of the colored plastic diaper.

By this time I was about 50% sure she was wearing. I kept thinking back to that Facebook post, and throughout the day kept wondering if I could find some way to comment positively and show my support without sounding like a creeper. I kept quiet, and that was the right decision.

Haven't seen her since I switched jobs. She's married now with a family, so good for her and I hope she's well, whether in or out of diapers, lol.

Oh, and to that random guy at Wal-Mart, scoping out the Depends--order yourself some real diapers. You won't be sorry.

Reactions: skunk053, ChocChip, TigerDL and 1 other person
There was a thread of this subject a while back. I had responded to it. I will again here because theres probably new people on here. It was back in summer 2005 and I was down Coney Island NY . It was your typical crowded busy summer day down by the beach. So I was walking in the crowd with some friends. I was behind a younger girl maybe later teens 16-19 perhaps. She seemed to be walking with her family. So she had a white higher cut t shirt on and kinda low cut jeans. So you could see the tell tale diaper waist band above her jeans. It was fairly visable and didnt seem like she was hiding it either. So that was a suprising because it is rare to see someone of that age group wearing a diaper in public. Its more likely to see an elderly person or maybe a older child in a diaper,

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hey @TrampolineDL, a real shame your connection died out.... I'm in Malvern, Worcs as well, I'd be keen to make more friends. I can't message you though as I don't have over 20 posts [I'm a long term lurker I'm afraid]! A shame.

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
This isn't a sighting but once I was at a Safeway and spied a mom and her 6YO (estimated) boy in the baby aisle. The boy grabbed a pack of Pampers BabyDry in size 6 and held it up to his mom...

Mom: "We don't have a baby! Who are those for?"
Boy (beaming): "Me!"
Mom: "No, sweetie, you're too old for Pampers! Put them back."

The boy had a bit of a dejected look on his face as he put the Pampers back in their spot.

Welp... I wager he'll be on ADISC eventually... Those kinds of moments are what spur ABDL in many people...

Reactions: TigerDL and LittleAnonymousHacker
Back