LittleGirlLost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Other
I despise the fact that when I started to "grow up" I got body hair.

It has no purpose either. Just some fluff, but not enough to keep you warm or anything useful.

erevu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I never liked it and always shaved. Recently I resolved to get rid of it for good via electrology. Started last November. It's expensive and requires a ton of patience, but the ultimate result should be spectacular.

onecho

“Oh, go poop in your hat!” - Marge Simpson
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I've been very curious to try it, but have held off. Any time I've hinted at the idea around the wife, I get the impression that she wouldn't like the look of it. I trim on occasion.

If she and I ever got into RP more, then I might want to try it out.

There's also other negatives to watch out for such as folliculitis and cellulititis which can turn into a big problem real fast if you don't keep on top of it.

What are 'folliculitis' and 'cellulititis', exactly? They don't sound fun...

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
2. Step into the shower, use small scissors and trim the excess.
3. Turn water on, prefer hot (I think the heat helps the blade glide better)
4. Apply "Baby Oil" to area you're shaving, that's the secret ingredient!
5. Grab your Weapon of choice: Mach 3 razor is mine
6. Shave

Just FYI, trimming hair in the shower will lead to expensively clogged drains. (shaving is okay if the hair is short)
Regardless, a light trim is the best compromise if you like to wonder around the change rooms of public pools in the nude. Actually, if the change room at my local pool is anything to go by, you should trim regardless of diaper usage.

I digress. As an alternative to trimming in the shower, I sit on a small office style plastic garbage can. The easy clean floors (vinyl, tile, etc) often found in home bathrooms are another good option.

MeDisneyBaby

I'm a Disney Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've been very curious to try it, but have held off. Any time I've hinted at the idea around the wife, I get the impression that she wouldn't like the look of it. I trim on occasion.

If she and I ever got into RP more, then I might want to try it out.

What are 'folliculitis' and 'cellulititis', exactly? They don't sound fun...

Folliculitis is an infection of the hair follicles. and cellulitis is an infection of the skin. It's pretty common in people who shave in this area. Seeing as a lot of heat and moisture build up in this area it can lead to bacteria infecting any nicks and cuts you may have from shaving. I once developed cellulitis so bad that I ended up with an abscess the size of a grapefruit on my abdomen. The Bacteria was then able to overwhelm my immune system I developed Pnuemonia. Not one of better months in fact I almost died from it. Just something to keep in mind if you do shave down there.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I just recently shaved for the first time and the process was lengthy. I have to say that it is easier for clean up and like most people say here it doesn't get stuck in the hair.

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
I started shaving down there this summer and I can't imagine ever going back. It gets very annoying if I don't upkeep it every few days but I simply feel so much better this way. I also haven't run into any issue with cutting myself while shaving in the shower, the biggest issue I run into is minor irritation so I keep a hydro-cortisone cream in my bag just in case.

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
My secret is to use a foil razor (e.g. Braun) for daily maintenance. Better for preventing ingrown hairs and folliculitis. Also, if you maintain daily (but not with a blade razor) doesn't itch. On a related topic (maybe should start a poll) is shaving down there more common among girls than guys? I'm guessing girls. What's the consensus?

sissycindy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
i'm of a similar mind to most here.

yes it is a personal choice, i like to keep totally smooth from the neck down.

the occasional irritation is nothing compared to the benefit and great feeling of being smooth, no matter what i am wearing.

fortunately i have never been a hairy person, so i usually only need to shave about once a fortnight, so about 25 times a year seems a small price for such a wonderful alternative!

- for your information, i only use disposable shavers (prefer the 3 blade types), and of course shaving cream - I never use the chemical hair removal creams.

i hardly ever nick or cut any "sensitive" areas - never been an issue.

Piplup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I prefer to shave, diapered or not. Smooth skin is so much nicer than pubic hair.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
I do shave sometimes, but get nervous all the time.
Tho I try to keep it trimmed tho. I tend to use the more expensive womens razors since them seem to work better, the handles are way
nicer to use for this.
It just seems so much nicer and better, cooler, less sweat and cleaner when shaved there.
When diapered it makes it way much better I think.

statik

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Just FYI, trimming hair in the shower will lead to expensively clogged drains. (shaving is okay if the hair is short)
Regardless, a light trim is the best compromise if you like to wonder around the change rooms of public pools in the nude. Actually, if the change room at my local pool is anything to go by, you should trim regardless of diaper usage.

I digress. As an alternative to trimming in the shower, I sit on a small office style plastic garbage can. The easy clean floors (vinyl, tile, etc) often found in home bathrooms are another good option.

Eh, I'm coming from the mind frame of NOT owning the shower. If it gets broke, a phone call to the office gets it fixed. I've never had a issue though in the many years I been doing this though. Tile floor will work for the trimming part though, a lot like doing self haircuts in front of the bathroom mirror. Other than that though I think my advice is solid.

NicoD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I go through phases, sometimes I want to keep growing it, almost to see what it feels like again, but my general 'state' is shaved. Not my whole body but definitely pubic hair around my genitals and bottom. I shave my face every single day because I can't stand a beard at all, and I trim under my armpits. It also depends on what my girlfriend is in the mood for, sometimes she asks me to keep growing (ginger hair you know, all awesome and that). And my skin is used to being shaved so I have no itchiness or rash and shaved is definitely nicer in diapers.

Interestingly I prefer my girlfriend not to shave, on her I absolutely love pubic hair.

Arcus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I just use scissors to clip it down to a fuzz. I wouldn't dare put a razor or electric trimmer anywhere near that area.

I don't see much of a point in pubic hair and find the twisty look of it when it gets long to be very unappealing.

GlowingBell

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I HATE pubic hair! But, my skin is a bit too sensitive to shave it all.. Even with just trimming it my skin itched so badly it was near unbearable.... We need a cream or something made that hurts like hell for a few days, then it's all gone for life. Just a thought. :|

abdl86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I dont like hair around my genitals, bottom and stomach. Baby dont have hair on that sort of place. And the diaper feels more right if i dont have hair down there.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
  7. Private
It is a tuff question I thought about it but your better of with no hair. Its safer and I think and feels better.

S

Supersam1223

Although I have to say that no pubes becomes increasingly popular among the general male population

I would agree with this, a mate and I had a casual conversation about it a few weeks ago, in a room with 3 or 4 other people who could hear us, and no one batted an eyelid.

I try to keep myself clean shaven down there, but that's not really happening, because I generally only find the time to do it once or twice a fortnight. But, that's better than not at all!

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I've shaved down there a few times, but I always find that I wind up regretting it when I do. For some reason, it makes me feel weird having it shaved, and I can't deal with the red bumps and the itchiness, so I just leave that area alone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.