pubic hair shaving Opinions

Do you shave to make diaper changing easier?

• Yes

Votes: 49 79.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I seen a lot of old threads of good advice but I am curios. How many of you shave to make diaper changing easier?

I recently shaved before I gave up diapers for a while. This was part of it but a big part of it is because of credit. I should be able to wear again soon since I plan on paying it off really quick.

In that time I am learning to shave and keep it down.

Again this just your opinion thread I am reading the other threads on it and just for convenience I posted all the ones that came up in similar thread window. Edit if needed but do me the favor of letting me know if I am breaking a rule.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-topics/60939-dealing-post-pubic-hair-shaving-irritation.html

http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-baby/53709-pubic-hair.html

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/47484-pubic-hair-removal.html

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/23987-shaving-my-pubic-region-how-do.html

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Diaper changing is just part of the reason for me. I just like being this way. Cuts down on the odor, especially during the summers here in the desert. I shave my face every other day and my chest, underarms, pelvis and around my .nus weekly. I usually do it Monday morning, before my shower, takes about 15 minutes to do it and then I'm good for the week.

If you are new to it, be aware that there will be some irritation after each shave, for the first month or two. After that, your skin gets used to it. Make sure you use a clean, sharp blade each time or the amount of irritation will be larger. The other threads have lots of good tips.

***Updated***
I just wish it didn't grow back so fast

Leuleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't know how it affects diaper changing, but I'd imagine odor/mess wise, it makes things easier. I've shaved ALL body/pubic hair forever now.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've been shaving down there for 20 years. When I started I wasn't wearing diapers. But it made it easy wiping with no hair in the crack to hold any traces of poop. Now wearing diapers
it helps with cleanup and odor control. I shave every morning in the shower which takes care of it.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
It certainly helps with odors, as your hair tends to absorb whatever mess you've made down there and wipes just don't cut it unless you're well shaven. For those of you with a sex life, I'm sure your partners get enjoyment from your lack of hair as well.

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
oh yeah, another reason I just thought of, is that it makes us guys look bigger down there (even though I don't have a problem...hah hah hah)

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
lol, "11hinzvic, cumming soon to Playgirl!" hahahahaha............

Role
  1. Private
I can't vote yes :sad:

I have EDS so I'll be damned if I'm going anywhere near my valueballs (pun) with any kind of sharp blade as I'll be leaking the red stuff within seconds. I have to resort to using round nose scissors to keep it under control.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Do I shave to make diaper changing easier? Yes, I do to cut down on the odor and rashes. I like how the diaper feels on me too. :)

PadderWoLf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I pref to shave, Ive tried depilatorys but none that seem to work right. I hate the stubble. and not sure I could handle waxing.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Do I shave? Yes... Do I shave to make diaper changes easier? No...

I'm not sure how I should vote... :-/

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur

I'd call it more of a fringe benefit. I think I can live with the dissonance of the poll phrasing.

Furcub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
No, I shave because the hair make me itch there, BTW I shave once a week

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i started shaving a a few years back whenever i experimented with wearing panties. it made them fit better and i felt sexier because of it. also i have issues with dingleberries, so shaving stops that. ive continued shaving even though i rarely wear panties anymore because it does seem to keep me cooler and i feel sexier when shaved. it does help with odor too. another thing is that i feel my diaper better and when i wet it feels so much better. i tend to shave irregularly, usually i shave once a month, i really hate the stubble feeling so shaving monthly keeps the amount of time spent with stubble to a minimum yet it doesnt get a chance to grow out enough to where it hinders my feeling down there, or catches and hangs onto poo i take.

terig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I've been smooth for 25 years now, there used to be a cream on the market, that after every shave, you rubbed this cream in, and it slowed down hair growth, not available any more, but, I now only have to shave once a fortnight. Love the feeling, an makes my diaper feel good

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I shave for hygienic reasons, both diaper related and not. I was one of those kids who never got used to the fact that hair was growing down there when I hit adolescence. Everybody else, it seemed, took pride in it as a sign of their "manhood". I, on the other hand thought it was gross. If any of you have ever taken a shower at someone else's house, reached for the soap and found one of those hairs stuck in it, you know what I mean.

After college, when I could be assured of some privacy, I began shaving down there and haven't stopped since. This was even before I started wearing diapers. Every once in a blue moon I attempt to let it grow back, just to see what it's like again. This usually lasts about 2 weeks before I am disgusted with it again, and shave it all off.

Hope this rings true for others here.

BabyFoxDK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I shave for hygienic reasons, both diaper related and not. I was one of those kids who never got used to the fact that hair was growing down there when I hit adolescence. Everybody else, it seemed, took pride in it as a sign of their "manhood". I, on the other hand thought it was gross. If any of you have ever taken a shower at someone else's house, reached for the soap and found one of those hairs stuck in it, you know what I mean.

After college, when I could be assured of some privacy, I began shaving down there and haven't stopped since. This was even before I started wearing diapers. Every once in a blue moon I attempt to let it grow back, just to see what it's like again. This usually lasts about 2 weeks before I am disgusted with it again, and shave it all off.

Hope this rings true for others here.

Yep, right there with you.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

I am with 'tiny' on this. I shave for hygenic reasons and it does not make changing myself any easier or not. I think I am looking for re-wording of the question.....

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Another option is to simply pull each hair out by its roots.
YES this will take time and is somewhat painful to a point.
But is no worse than plucking the eyebrow line.
Some of the plucked hairs will grow back but eventually
after some time you should be rid of the hideous hair.
If you have some trouble doing this by yourself perhaps
a partner could help.
If you can stand the effect of waxing then pulling a few
hairs out at a time will not be that difficult.
Using Nair or neat in the anal area can be troublesome.
But the pain should be manageable when applied north
of the anus (area between waist and anus).
Avoid the area between the anus and the testicles especially
if using scented soaps or lotions - the two don't get along.
The same can be said for the underarms - do not use any
deodorant or chemical solutions or lotions BEFORE & AFTER
applying the Nair. It will work fine at preventing ingrown hair
and smoothing the end of the hair from a point to a blunt end.
An epilator is a poor mans laser device. There is some pain
in first using this device but it eventually will control the growth
of hair.
So NO PAIN - NO GAIN - go at this gradually you will enjoy the
comfort of baby smooth maintenance free skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.