Pubes and other hairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Role
Babyfur
Well, i never liked my pubes (sorry guys, but you're just too... well hairy!) but trouble is what I hate more than anything else is stubble. so waxing appeals for the smooothness, but there is the obvious eye watering down side.

has anyone got any tips for loosing the bush without loosing your balls in the possess? :graduate::graduate:

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, i never liked my pubes (sorry guys, but you're just too... well hairy!) but trouble is what I hate more than anything else is stubble. so waxing appeals for the smooothness, but there is the obvious eye watering down side.

has anyone got any tips for loosing the bush without loosing your balls in the possess? :graduate::graduate:
Brazilian waxing is mighty tough on the 'ole sack'.

There is good old shaving and then there is electrolysis.

Both have their drawbacks and advantages.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Hmm... I have considered shaving before, but never got around to it. I agree, they are annoying as hell, even though they are a sign of "manliness."

--The Silent Assassin--

Sky

Role
Babyfur
Shaving has many more drawbacks than i thought of. I mean, i'm balancing the pain i think waxing is going to do, but against the pain of ingrowing hairs.

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Shaving has many more drawbacks than i thought of. I mean, i'm balancing the pain i think waxing is going to do, but against the pain of ingrowing hairs.
There's another thread similar to this that I think might be near dead.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/9658-shaving-down-there.html

I do shaving and it's not painful at all, but I'm quite practiced at it.

Hot waxing the scrotum will be painful but it can be done. You'll need to repeat this regularly, not to mention finding a licensed esthetician that will do a male 'Brazilian'. I know you can do some waxing by yourself but I'd be very cautious about doing the scrotum on your own.

Male Bikini Waxing | DERMAdoctor

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I rip out each hair one by one because I rule that much.

I actually just use an electric razor with a trimming thingie on it.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Ah, the Chuck Norris approach!
I'm chuck norris.
lol can you kick a person around the world?
**Warning, this is getting too offtopic for the Adult Baby forum. Warning**

Anyway, as much as I'd like to trim it up, or shave it off "down there" :)D), I really don't feel entirely comfortable with shaving, and I haven't had the chance to research any creams or anything else, so as of yet, I must wait. :shrug: Oh well. We'll see what happens.

Role
Private
**Warning, this is getting too offtopic for the Adult Baby forum. Warning**

Anyway, as much as I'd like to trim it up, or shave it off "down there" :)D), I really don't feel entirely comfortable with shaving, and I haven't had the chance to research any creams or anything else, so as of yet, I must wait. :shrug: Oh well. We'll see what happens.
Shaving's not so bad down there. There are a few things to remember, however:
  1. As always, sharp/new razors work better and are less dangerous than dull/old razors;
  2. If you pull the skin taut and shave against the grain, you'll get better results;
  3. "Pulling taut" goes double for Ye Olde Sacke. Don't try to get everything, especially in the first go. Otherwise you'll shave yourself raw, as it's like shaving a walnut;
  4. Probably the best time to do this is either in the shower (late, so that you get the benefit from the warmth and steam) or immediately after a shower.

Oh, don't forget that
  • You'll likely itch like crazy the first time as the new hairs start to press their way back into being and catch on underwear or anything that dares approach.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Damn it! The whole thing I just wrote got deleted when Google Chrome crashed.. God damn it..

Alright. So ironically enough I decided to do this like, five hours ago. :shrug:

How did I do this? Well, believe it or not, with the one method that scared me to death, plain old shaving. :)

So.

1) I used an electric vibrating (Shut up) razor for most of it, and fine tuned it with a brand new, sharp razor.
2) I'm an obsessive shavor. It's scary, you should see me shaving my face. I go up, down, left, right, diagonal, back, front... Anything that I can do make it as smooth as possible in every direction and every angle, I do it. It's like, temporary OCD, or hatred of feeling any hair, even when it seems smooth from a normal angle (i.e. Running your fingers from your temple to your chin.) So doing this, I was obsessive as ever, but it wasn't as effective as it usually is, so it's good, but not great.
3) Did that, it was an interesting concept, to be sure. And on the subject of trying to get everything, I gave up as soon as it came to actually shaving on the scrotum and penis. No way, man. Not gonna happen.
4) I did it from the time right when I got into the shower, to the point where the shower started to get colder. (I took a long time, it was fun. :D) Then I finished up the showering part of said shower (After shaving my face).

* Ugh, thanks a lot! I'd forgotten about that period of my life when my pubic hair was just growing and every few hours I'd clench my jaw in pain when my underwear caught on my hair and pulled the skin. God, h3g3l! I'd actually forgotten all about it since it hasn't happened in so long. Thanks. A. Lot! :mad:

As a side note: I also shaved my stomach (Believe me, I had to, it was making me sick to think about, and the middle of my chest. I have more hair than my dad. I don't know if that's :D, :lol: or :cry:...

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Congrats!!!

Now what you need to plan on doing is to shave down there every time you get into the shower. Make it a habit. (My ab friend just told me that just recently. He also pointed out that the whole "diaper area" extends from the waist to at least halfway between your waist and knee. for convenience I do down to my knee. Maybe later on will think about doing it all, but not at this time. Also, it's a good idea to shave even that part between the scrotum and the anal area. (I hope I'm not being too descriptive to get this deleted.) Further more, it's nice to have a "clean baby's bottom" too! After doing it, wearing anything over your butt you have this sensation that is.......well I think you get the idea.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Congrats!!!

Now what you need to plan on doing is to shave down there every time you get into the shower. Make it a habit. (My ab friend just told me that just recently. He also pointed out that the whole "diaper area" extends from the waist to at least halfway between your waist and knee. for convenience I do down to my knee. Maybe later on will think about doing it all, but not at this time. Also, it's a good idea to shave even that part between the scrotum and the anal area. (I hope I'm not being too descriptive to get this deleted.) Further more, it's nice to have a "clean baby's bottom" too! After doing it, wearing anything over your butt you have this sensation that is.......well I think you get the idea.
I actually kinda did that. :D

Meh.. I've got enough to do when I shower.. And seriously, it took me like a good, 30 or so minutes just to do that.. I suppose it wouldn't take as long anymore...

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I'd say I'm pretty blessed with good hair. The hair on my head is wavy and dark red, while my pubes are straight! And don't grow on my shaft, (only a very small amount on my scrotum.) they mostly grow in very thick amounts on my "bikini line area thingy" I haven't actually shaved yet, but I keep it short. I have super hairy legs and arms though! (blonde hair (phew!)) and a bald back/chest.

I win!

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
I'd say I'm pretty blessed with good hair. The hair on my head is wavy and dark red, while my pubes are straight! And don't grow on my shaft, (only a very small amount on my scrotum.) they mostly grow in very thick amounts on my "bikini line area thingy" I haven't actually shaved yet, but I keep it short. I have super hairy legs and arms though! (blonde hair (phew!)) and a bald back/chest.

I win!
I hate you... >.>

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Congrats!!!

I just can't seem to get it all when I do that, any suggestions?

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I just can't seem to get it all when I do that, any suggestions?
It requires a certain amount of flexibility. Actually, if you can put one foot on the side of the tub without slipping and killing yourself, it will make things tons easier.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Or you could consider getting some help in getting the parts you couldn't. The last result would be to use Nair (but if you do, make sure no one else is in the house as then someone will start banging of the door for fear the screaming coming from you is because you severely hurt yourself).

Status
Not open for further replies.