Pub argument I was having.

Could you use a dildo to crush garlic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuctifano

Est. Contributor
Role
I was in the pub with my friend Natalie and we were talking about dildos. It came up in conversation that it would be a good idea for her to buy one. She said she'd then wrap it up and send it to me. So I said I'd use it to crush garlic when I was cooking. The question is, could you actually use a dildo to crush garlic? She says no, I say yes.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
This is why I stay away from bars.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
it's a object, a object can smash things regardless of it's intended purpose or not. If it's hard/sturdy enough.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have you tried it out?

P.S. Your signature is fantastic! :smile:

(regarding the signature) -
"Can you pound a six inch spike through a board with your penis?"
"No."
"Well, a girl's got to have her standards."
(Quote from the movie Real Genius)

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The Anatomical Gourmet

I guess it's possible, but it seems terribly inconvenient! I mean how would you get the garlic out of the vagina, with a rubber spatula or something? It all sounds pretty much like a lot of trouble to go through for some crushed garlic.

Talk about your Naked Chef Show.

And Lukie talk about your whipped eggs - Whip it, whip it good, you must whip it.

Role
  1. Private
And Lukie talk about your whipped eggs - Whip it, whip it good, you must whip it.

When a problem comes along, you must whip it!
Before the cream sets out too long, you must whip it!
When something's goin' wrong, you must whip it!

Ooooh man, I love that song. I had a chance to see Devo live, but I passed it up because it was at a festival with other artists I wasn't interested in at all. $130 for Devo? No thanks.

I would like an energy dome though. *ebay ebay ebay*

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You guys want me to try it out? I have a 9'' rubberized fake phallus at home that was a stage-prop at one time. I'm also planning on making spaghetti tonight, and I put fresh cloves of garlic in my spaghetti.

I'm being serious. I can test it out.

mirrored

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Ahahahahaha...

I suppose it could, but why one would use a dildo to crush garlic is beyond me. You can buy it pre-crushed, if you wanted! X:

fuctifano

Est. Contributor
Role
You guys want me to try it out? I have a 9'' rubberized fake phallus at home that was a stage-prop at one time. I'm also planning on making spaghetti tonight, and I put fresh cloves of garlic in my spaghetti.

I'm being serious. I can test it out.

Please tell me you tested it?

I guess it's possible, but it seems terribly inconvenient! I mean how would you get the garlic out of the vagina, with a rubber spatula or something? It all sounds pretty much like a lot of trouble to go through for some crushed garlic.

Talk about your Naked Chef Show.

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.