• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Pub argument I was having.

Could you use a dildo to crush garlic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuctifano

Est. Contributor
Role
I was in the pub with my friend Natalie and we were talking about dildos. It came up in conversation that it would be a good idea for her to buy one. She said she'd then wrap it up and send it to me. So I said I'd use it to crush garlic when I was cooking. The question is, could you actually use a dildo to crush garlic? She says no, I say yes.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
This is why I stay away from bars.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
it's a object, a object can smash things regardless of it's intended purpose or not. If it's hard/sturdy enough.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Have you tried it out?

P.S. Your signature is fantastic! :smile:
(regarding the signature) -
"Can you pound a six inch spike through a board with your penis?"
"No."
"Well, a girl's got to have her standards."
(Quote from the movie Real Genius)

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The Anatomical Gourmet

I guess it's possible, but it seems terribly inconvenient! I mean how would you get the garlic out of the vagina, with a rubber spatula or something? It all sounds pretty much like a lot of trouble to go through for some crushed garlic.

Talk about your Naked Chef Show.

And Lukie talk about your whipped eggs - Whip it, whip it good, you must whip it.

Role
Private
And Lukie talk about your whipped eggs - Whip it, whip it good, you must whip it.
When a problem comes along, you must whip it!
Before the cream sets out too long, you must whip it!
When something's goin' wrong, you must whip it!

Ooooh man, I love that song. I had a chance to see Devo live, but I passed it up because it was at a festival with other artists I wasn't interested in at all. $130 for Devo? No thanks.

I would like an energy dome though. *ebay ebay ebay*

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You guys want me to try it out? I have a 9'' rubberized fake phallus at home that was a stage-prop at one time. I'm also planning on making spaghetti tonight, and I put fresh cloves of garlic in my spaghetti.

I'm being serious. I can test it out.

mirrored

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Ahahahahaha...

I suppose it could, but why one would use a dildo to crush garlic is beyond me. You can buy it pre-crushed, if you wanted! X:

fuctifano

Est. Contributor
Role
You guys want me to try it out? I have a 9'' rubberized fake phallus at home that was a stage-prop at one time. I'm also planning on making spaghetti tonight, and I put fresh cloves of garlic in my spaghetti.

I'm being serious. I can test it out.
Please tell me you tested it?

I guess it's possible, but it seems terribly inconvenient! I mean how would you get the garlic out of the vagina, with a rubber spatula or something? It all sounds pretty much like a lot of trouble to go through for some crushed garlic.

Talk about your Naked Chef Show.

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.