Psychosocial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
After 4 long years one of my favorite bands of all time, Slipknot have finally came out with a new CD entitle All Hope Is Gone. It is the first major label studio album to be recorded in Iowa :). and one of the song that I'm hook on now is Psychosocial and I ****ing love the video for it too YouTube - Slipknot - Psychosocial. The reason why I created this thread is that by reading some of the music thread on here, I know that some of the member are slipknot fan and I just want to share the video for the people who haven't seen it yet. Now only if System of A Down can made a new CD, then I be a one happy person :cool:

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Disturbed and Korn need to make new CD's as well... I love there songs...

~Weswissa

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Disturbed and Korn need to make new CD's as well... I love there songs...

~Weswissa
I own Disturbed's Ten Thousand Fist CD and I have a lot of Korn song save on my computer :)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We all have different taste in music, just like I dont like slipknot either. But I dont think we need to do another flame war about it, it has been done to death already ffs...

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Im not saying its "bad" music, I am just saying that I dont like it, thats why I said, whatever floats your boat. Its an opinion, chill.
Well, you felt the need to post that you don't like them in a thread about the appreciation of them.

(and I don't particularly like them, but you don't see me saying anything....well not until now anyways)

Role
Diaper Lover
Well, you felt the need to post that you don't like them in a thread about the appreciation of them.

(and I don't particularly like them, but you don't see me saying anything....well not until now anyways)
Ok, If i started a thread about a band, I definately wouldnt mind if someone said they didnt like them, its just there opinion, its a thread ABOUT A BAND, so if someone says they dont like them, great, if someone says they do, great, I wouldnt be mad either way.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
every slipknot convo turns into war... maggot for life!!!!
You're not helping lol

I happen to like most of their stuff, but not a die hard fan. And I never buys CDs anyway, but new stuff is fun. = )

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
yea, i would of written more, but i was on my psp at the time.

Slipknot is my #1 favorite band, and psychosocial is my favorite song. I saw them at Mayhem Fest and apparently they played Pyschosocial.....but i missed it. Had to leave before it was over, and that aint the only song i missed.

I'm going to see them no matter what next time they come around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.