Ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23996

can anyone recommend and good ps3 games that are meant for toddler/pre schoolers/young kids?

FiresLight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ratchet and clanks is super fun, not really young but the age says 3+ I think :p

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ratchet and clanks is super fun, not really young but the age says 3+ I think :p

i think it's always been e10+ or Rated Teen.

Anyways the PS3 doesn't have any games like that, least ones that are good.

D

Deleted member 23996

i find some are fairly good and intented for young people, i.e buzz party games, lego games and little big planet. just wondering if anyone knew of any others. I'll have a look at ratchet and clank :)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i find some are fairly good and intented for young people, i.e buzz party games, lego games and little big planet. just wondering if anyone knew of any others. I'll have a look at ratchet and clank :)

yeah... none of those are meant for little kids or toddlers though. You want EC games as described by your post.

something like this I guess.

PlayStation 3 | GameStop

EVERYONE
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.

D

Deleted member 23996

i was thinking of little kid as being around age 7 which is what those games are rated at

S

StripesTheSkunk

Here are some genres that might fit the bill:

Disney Games
Puzzle Games
Karaoke Games

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
You are better off with a Nintendo ds, wii, or PC if you want little kid and toddler games.

Rukario

Est. Contributor
The Wii and DS systems are meant for, and have many childish games. The PS3 is mainly for ages 10+ because of the types of games that are on it. The same goes with the XBOX 360.

D

Deleted member 23996

that's what i thought, was just hoping there would be some for ps3

Robin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Little big planet is awesome!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Robin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I just got on my PS3 and found a new game, Disney Universe, i'm not sure what it is, i'm downloading the demo now but it might be worth you checking out, the add-ons for it looks cool!!!!!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just got on my PS3 and found a new game, Disney Universe, i'm not sure what it is, i'm downloading the demo now but it might be worth you checking out, the add-ons for it looks cool!!!!!

I heard it's alright. Anyways its 14.99 for PS+ members right now I think. Now only if Red Dead Redemption:GotY was that much.

Robin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I heard it's alright. Anyways its 14.99 for PS+ members right now I think. Now only if Red Dead Redemption:GotY was that much.

Yeah it wasn't quiet what I thought it would be, but still it's an ok game.

Status
Not open for further replies.