AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
So I'm looking on the internet and finding no luck. I want to go back to PS2 and play Metal Gear Solid. The problem is that I can't beat the damn torture scene without rapid fire, and I can't find a damn rapid fire controller for PS2 on the market anywhere, at any price. That includes Amazon, eBay, and Google. Anyone have any ideas? I'm planning to get a PS3 sometime, but I understand not all PS3s are backward compatible.

eeyore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Thrift stores? Or pc emulator with joypad?
Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

BoundCoder

nnember
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
Worth noting that the game specifically looks for this. I think it's even mentioned during the cutscene.

---------- Post added at 00:54 ---------- Previous post was at 00:52 ----------

And would add... I found the easiest way to make it through was to use my index finger vice my thumb.

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Worth noting that the game specifically looks for this. I think it's even mentioned during the cutscene.

It's bluffing. I successfully used rapid fire on two different controllers over the years. Both are long gone by now.

"vice"?

---------- Post added at 03:34 ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 ----------

Thrift stores? Or pc emulator with joypad?
Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

I'll run through gamestop at some point, but my general feeling is always that things disappear from stores well before they disappear from the internet.

How does an emulator work?

Varys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I couldn't ever get past the first level in Metal Gear Solid. (PS1)

I failed :sweatdrop:

eeyore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I'll run through gamestop at some point, but my general feeling is always that things disappear from stores well before they disappear from the internet.

How does an emulator work?

An emulator is a piece of software for the PC that "emulates" a console - so you can download a PS1 game and run it on the PC. I use it for old GBA and N64 games!

clyde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Oh man, I loved that game so much. I wanted to play it a bit ago and I tried to download it for PC but it wouldn't run on Windows 7 without imploding. :( Good luck on your search!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My friends and I beat it just buy pressing down a spoon and rubbing it back and forth on the button.

Give it a try.

BoundCoder

nnember
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private

Hah... not likely! ;p

I actually picked up the habit from the military (I'm not in the military, but I do work in the defense industry). For some reason it's used a lot in military circles. You see it frequently in military reports/technical documents/specifications/etc.

Excalibur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
FYI, PS1 controllers work with the PS2 when playing older PS1 games. So you don't have to limit your search to just PS2 rapid fire controllers.

Edit:
And I've never made it through the torture scene by myself either. :(

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hah... not likely! ;p

I actually picked up the habit from the military (I'm not in the military, but I do work in the defense industry). For some reason it's used a lot in military circles. You see it frequently in military reports/technical documents/specifications/etc.

7roflbot-QCe1.jpg

There is no escape!

Status
Not open for further replies.